Superdrol vs. well, other stuff

VES

Awards
For about 65 bucks a gram, capped, I've been seeing users talking about gaining 5 or 10 pounds over their cycle. My question to everyone taking these is this- has this product revolutionized your workouts/gains? 5 pounds seems so transitory.

Just wondering before I make any moves.

Jcc

Awards
  • Established
Bear in mind, this is 5 lbs of completely lean tissue, over a short cycle.

Imagine a longer cycle stacked with other fun toys.

With that said, I just ordered 2 bottles... I feel like I'm waiting for Christmas all over again.

VES

Awards
OK, so it's because the gain is more similar to five pounds of New York steak being spread out under your skin than an increase of liquids in your tissues, as might be the case with creatine and m14ad.

Anyone have before/after pics yet?

bigGUNS04

Awards
I wish I could buy acouple more bottles...Does anyone want to give me a loan on a bottle?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
For about 65 bucks a gram, capped, I've been seeing users talking about gaining 5 or 10 pounds over their cycle. My question to everyone taking these is this- has this product revolutionized your workouts/gains? 5 pounds seems so transitory.

Just wondering before I make any moves.
i'd rather add 5lbs of solid than 15lbs of bulk any day of the week.

PHWSSJ

PHWSSJ

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am with you on that,

screw those supps that make you big for nothing!

kenwx23

Awards
Superdrol vs. 1-Test

i'd rather add 5lbs of solid than 15lbs of bulk any day of the week.
I've been trying to differentiate Superdrol's effects with those of a cycle of say transdermal 1-Test.

What is the advantage of using Superdrol here since 1-Test also gives you those lean, dry gains?

VES

Awards
That was kind of my issue, it seems like there are other items that do the same thing for less than $65 a gram. The reason I have come to this is the per gram cost of such other items for the next week or so. I count 45 days worth at 20 mgs a day.

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
I'd say the advantages are these:

1) 5-10lb lean gain in a very short time. Users report strength/weight gains as soon as the second day. Also report a diuretic effect in the first couple days as well, so the overall gain might not be as significant since you'll be losing water first.

2) Dry bulk; no water retention, therefore I'd assume the majority of the gains you get you'll keep.

3) Has intrinsic anti-e properties, so it could be successfully combined with aromatizable compounds. One log in the cycles section is running m14 with this. That should prove to be a great bulker. Although I must note, there have been 2 or 3 cases so far of people using this with 4ad and getting gyno. Why this is, we dont know right now.

4) Little to no side effects. Unlike M1T, you actually feel great while using SD. You feel like you can take on anything. (This is all anecdotal, I've never used SD). Also, bloodwork shows that liver values are only slightly elevated. Further bloodwork needs to be done to evaluate cholesterol effects. Again, unlike M1T, SD is fairly free of nasty sides. I'm not saying you should, but with the low effect on liver values, you could stack SD with a mild methyl like M4OHN and not worry (the combined liver damage would likely be much less than that of M1T).

5) Its effects allows SD to be used as a jumpstart or a finisher to a cycle. I'd see it better used as a jumpstart to a drier cycle, similar to how M1T would be used. As a finisher to a wet cycle, SD would help dry out the user and solidify gains (as well as impart some more gains probably).

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Well, a 1T/4AD cycle in the form of S1+ would take 2 bottles for one month and in the end, it would actually cost more than SD (considering you can get 45 days out of SD @ 20mg). Also, there's the convenience factor. A pill of SD is easy to take. Rubbing alcohol all over your body twice a day (with possible transmission to anyone who touches the application site) is not so easy.

VES

Awards
Transdermal, yes, but compared to the effects of pinning 4ad and 1test cyps, say DS formulas- would Superdrol still be superior, gram for gram?

raylewis

Awards

1) 5-10lb lean gain in a very short time. Users report strength/weight gains as soon as the second day. Also report a diuretic effect in the first couple days as well, so the overall gain might not be as significant since you'll be losing water first.

2) Dry bulk; no water retention, therefore I'd assume the majority of the gains you get you'll keep.

3) Has intrinsic anti-e properties, so it could be successfully combined with aromatizable compounds. One log in the cycles section is running m14 with this. That should prove to be a great bulker. Although I must note, there have been 2 or 3 cases so far of people using this with 4ad and getting gyno. Why this is, we dont know right now.

4) Little to no side effects. Unlike M1T, you actually feel great while using SD. You feel like you can take on anything. (This is all anecdotal, I've never used SD). Also, bloodwork shows that liver values are only slightly elevated. Further bloodwork needs to be done to evaluate cholesterol effects. Again, unlike M1T, SD is fairly free of nasty sides. I'm not saying you should, but with the low effect on liver values, you could stack SD with a mild methyl like M4OHN and not worry (the combined liver damage would likely be much less than that of M1T).

5) Its effects allows SD to be used as a jumpstart or a finisher to a cycle. I'd see it better used as a jumpstart to a drier cycle, similar to how M1T would be used. As a finisher to a wet cycle, SD would help dry out the user and solidify gains (as well as impart some more gains probably).
Not a flame, just a question, is this from personal experience from SD?

Just curious as I have not tried the product as of yet.

knox

Awards
  • Established

:rolleyes:

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Correct, I have not used SD, but figured I'd compile the majority of effects that can be gleamed from the tester logs in the DS forum as well as the other cycle logs that have just begun cropping up.

mtruther

mtruther

Awards
It does sound as if it would be easier on the hair...

VES

Awards
I might have missed it, but has anyone done a comparison of their bloodwork when taking m1t and now compared it to their bloodwork while taking SD, just to see the difference?

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
SS did, but we don't know if his values ever came back down after his M1T testing. His values were higher then every other person with bloodwork. We can compare average M1T tests to average SD tests to see that SD is significantly less toxic on the liver. It does lower HDL levels, though not nearly as bad at M1T does.