fina trans help

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
i dunno if im retarded or something, but im trying to research on making fina transdermal and i can't find the thread with the actual recipe or the way i go about separatin the binders and fillers etc. im lookin and lookin and i know its here, but i can't freakin find it. could someone just point me in the right direction just to make life a lil easier for me. im not trying to pass the work to you guys im just trying to make this monster headache from stairin at the screen go away thanks.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
i dunno if im retarded or something, but im trying to research on making fina transdermal and i can't find the thread with the actual recipe or the way i go about separatin the binders and fillers etc. im lookin and lookin and i know its here, but i can't freakin find it. could someone just point me in the right direction just to make life a lil easier for me. im not trying to pass the work to you guys im just trying to make this monster headache from stairin at the screen go away thanks.
Look in the recipes forum, but if i recall correctly Chemo's plans for stripping the ester was not that efficient and he even said it. He got good results but most didn't. Honestly if your using pellets I would just use a very highly concentrated solution with DMSO.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Dissolve your pellets in acetone. Filter through a coffe filter once or twice.Pour solution into a shallow pan. Allow the acetone to evaporate completely. There will be some yellowish crystals and flakes left behind. That's your Tren. Scrape it up and mix into the carrier of your choice. ;)

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
just strait acetone huh. i can get that stuff at home depot i think, right? thats no biggie then. when u say carrier of choice, dermabolics matrix (avant's old formula) would be ok. i have used them since forever and trust their formula and would use it for the fina as long as its compatible and stuff. also, jminis, u say use straight dmso. is their a benefit to using straight dmso instead of a carrier matrix. eventually wen i do this come summertime, i would do as i have done all other transdermals - i prep the skin with a lil rub of dmso AND THEN rub in the carrier matrix that inlcudes the hormone (i am followin big cats school of thought) do you guys see positives or negatives to this.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
just strait acetone huh. i can get that stuff at home depot i think, right? thats no biggie then. when u say carrier of choice, dermabolics matrix (avant's old formula) would be ok. i have used them since forever and trust their formula and would use it for the fina as long as its compatible and stuff. also, jminis, u say use straight dmso. is their a benefit to using straight dmso instead of a carrier matrix. eventually wen i do this come summertime, i would do as i have done all other transdermals - i prep the skin with a lil rub of dmso AND THEN rub in the carrier matrix that inlcudes the hormone (i am followin big cats school of thought) do you guys see positives or negatives to this.
Yup The Home Depot. As far as carrier, I was a londtime Dermabolicx transport matrix user myself before I switched to pins. T Gel will work well too. I really don't think straight DMSO will be any better. They're all equal if you ask me. DMSO will make you smell like **** though. Not a problem if your into that kinda thing. :lol:

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
well, don't got a problem wit pins (actually in the mid of cycle right now with them) however i know when it comes to fina u gotta pin at least every other day which to me would just be insane. u'd be a pincushion. so i figure come summer time i'll opt for the transdermal fina instead. i know i know a lil more expensive and a lil less effective, but i think with fina the gains will be substantial and more than satidsying even with the transdermal.

granted i use the demabolics carrier which is 4 oz. about how many pellets should i turn into flakes per 4 oz bottle? then what would be the amount of sprays per serving? (and of course it would be 2 servings a day spread 10-12 hours apart) hey lean one, it sounds like u've done this before. if so, how were ur results?

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
well, don't got a problem wit pins (actually in the mid of cycle right now with them) however i know when it comes to fina u gotta pin at least every other day which to me would just be insane. u'd be a pincushion. so i figure come summer time i'll opt for the transdermal fina instead. i know i know a lil more expensive and a lil less effective, but i think with fina the gains will be substantial and more than satidsying even with the transdermal.

granted i use the demabolics carrier which is 4 oz. about how many pellets should i turn into flakes per 4 oz bottle? then what would be the amount of sprays per serving? (and of course it would be 2 servings a day spread 10-12 hours apart) hey lean one, it sounds like u've done this before. if so, how were ur results?
I would use the the high DMSO solution if I wasn't taking off the ester. Last I heard the method to strip the ester was not yeilding great results and most were losing almost half the tren.

LeanOne have you done this and had good results if so what did you get out of 10g worth of pellets?

Lean One

Awards
  • Established

Indeed I have done it before. I think the max amount of hormone that can be dissolved into transport matrix is about 7 grams. A cart of fina is 2 grams so in theory you could probably get 3 carts into 1 bottle. However, when i did it in the past, I used to dissolve 2 carts per TM bottle. I based my dosing reccomendations on the parameters for One +. I think it was around 8 sqirts 2 x a day. I liked it a lot, but nothing beats pinning.

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
where is the loss of tren coming from. are people losing it when filtering the acetone and disolved fina into the coffee filters. or is it just evaporating away or something as the acetone evaporates?

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
LeanOne have you done this and had good results if so what did you get out of 10g worth of pellets?
I used to dissolve 4 carts into 2 bottles of TM. I mixed in a couple grams of 4AD powder for good measure. a thirty day cycle of that was always good for at least ten pounds.

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
also, lean one, u say nothing beats pinning. did u pin as well another time? if so, can u compare the gains between the time u used trans and the time u pinned.

also, after u filtered and waited for acetone to evaporate did u have a full 2 grams or was it noticibley less due to the unexplainable loss that occurs as jminis talks about

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
man, i got alot of questions lol. also, why did u only go 30 days. i would venture to think that i would go 10 weeks if i did this

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
also, lean one, u say nothing beats pinning. did u pin as well another time? if so, can u compare the gains between the time u used trans and the time u pinned.

also, after u filtered and waited for acetone to evaporate did u have a full 2 grams or was it noticibley less due to the unexplainable loss that occurs as jminis talks about
I only pinned fina once in a stack with M1,4ADD, and 4ADcyp. That cycle yielded 17lbs. As far as material lost, It never was a concern to me.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
man, i got alot of questions lol. also, why did u only go 30 days. i would venture to think that i would go 10 weeks if i did this
I did M14ADD weeks 1-4 and switched to tren weeks 4-8.

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
Dissolve your pellets in acetone. Filter through a coffe filter once or twice.Pour solution into a shallow pan. Allow the acetone to evaporate completely. There will be some yellowish crystals and flakes left behind. That's your Tren. Scrape it up and mix into the carrier of your choice. ;)
You need to add water to get the tren to precipitate. Otherwise it will just remain in solution and will mostly evaporate with the acetone.

This is the best method I have tried.

http://www.getswole.com/vbulletin/archive/index.php/t-381.html

At this point you have tren acetate. You might want to consider adding NaOH to the acetate solution before filtering and adding water to strip the ester. This will lower the molecular weight which will improve the absorption rate.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1837