Awards
Fellas, Hello first post here.
I'll get down to the question:

Im one week into a T3/Clen cycle.
Today is my first day at the max dose of 100mcg and Im thinking that
maybe for muscle retention purposes I'd like to include M-1t during the 2
weeks at 100mcg, taking nolva at 10mg eod, the using 40mg nolva as pct while
at the same time tapering off the T3?

Would you guys follow this? or is the M-1-t just not a good suggestion due to sides?

I have experiences with aas and ph's, just not M-1-t.
AAS - one cycle of test prop+winny
PH's - two cycles of 1ad+4ad, and mohn+m5aa.

Thanks

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
sure should be ok, u could even use the m1t for 4 weeks without having much to worry about.

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
I agree with raybravo, I was actually thinking of running a very similar cycle to cut up before summer as I'm already pretty lean. Keep us posted and let us know how things go, I'm interested.

regards,
Carry On The Chaos

script-pro

Awards
Im going to plan on running M1t for 3 weeks at 10mg, I'll run 10mg of nolva ed as well. then for post M1t I'll run nolva at 40mg for 2 weeks. I'll update you guys every so often on this thread here. Thanks for the help.

script-pro

Awards
Not much to report as of yet, Im wanting to believe that fat is coming off and due to the bloat from m-1-t Im not exactly seeing it. Im also running Formastat at 200mg a day. I'll run it through out the m-1-t usage, I believe I'll run out around the middle of week 3 (the final week on m-1-t) so I'll switch to 10mg nolva.

script-pro

Awards
Allright so 2 weeks down, Im at 100mcg of T3 now, headaches were ridiculous so Ive actually been without clen for over a week now, headaches are gone.

Im hoping the methyl-1-test is giving a bloat because Im still looking somewhat smooth, T3 usually works rather fast with me.

Im also using Formastat (molecular nutrition) on cycle for the m1t, it's working fastanstic. I have dry lips constantly which sucks. The pros of it are absolutely no lethargy, I actually have more energy towards workouts, and best of all Im hornier than a rabbit. I wake up with morning wood and all I can think of it's where to stick in.

script-pro

Awards
So far so good, able to retain strength, if anything I think the m1t has helped add a bit of strength. Im on PCT now though, I only wanted to run m1t for 2 weeks, during my high points on T3. Ive completed 3 weeks with 2 weeks up at 100mcg per day. The t3 this go around did not work as I had expected, I used grossman and some have said it's unreliable and underdosed. I might have had a bad batch, anyways, I'm starting the down taper today, I'll spend a week at 75mcg, then half a week at 50mcg, 25mcg and 12.5mcg, on the sixth week I'll start HOT ROX, 7-OH, and 12.5mcg T3 every other day. I'll continue with supps for 4 weeks total.