Need Bloodwork - Please read - Please help. - AnabolicMinds.com

Need Bloodwork - Please read - Please help.

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  179 lbs.

Need Bloodwork - Please read - Please help.

*EDIT - Just a little vague past info, but want to keep it short.. I did dbol cycle years ago when I was like 21 (im 27 now) and also did an Liquid oral tren cycle, messed around with PH a bit and never did it right... Ended up doing a TON of research about 9 months ago and was looking into doing a 12 week Test cycle, with hcg and all the goodies. Then I ended up getting sick with crohns disease, and never ended up doing the cycle... So I really need to get my blood levels checked. - The main question is- what are all the blood tests I should be asking my doc to run to see how messed up my levels are......

Im scheduled to go to my primary doctors office, and I was going to have him check my test levels. I have crohns disease and heard that it can lower test levels. and I was curious to ask if someone can direct me to a thread or post up a list of bloodwork that I should be getting tested for?

The problem with crohns is that my body isnt absorbing the nutrients I need, and its def not processing it to be able to put some mass on me.. SO i was thinking about asking my doc for a test injections to help with not only my already low test levels, But to get some weight back onto me.... I can EAT EAT EAT and its not going to do anything because of this disease, Its just an idea, and I am going to try and go though my doc legally. But even if I dont end up doing it, Id like to see my bloodwork due to my past stupid experimentation.

Can someone post up a list of all the blood tests I should be asking to run to see where all my levels are at? Or add in a little advice?

Much appreciated.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

If you're looking at steroids, have him do a full hormone panel. FULL PANEL.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-04-2010, 03:59 PM
  2. PLEASE READ AND HELP ME OUT!
    By GOHARD43 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-10-2009, 06:25 AM
  3. Lab Results...please read and help!!!
    By SHaneA655 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-11-2008, 02:03 PM
  4. please read and help
    By ineedaname in forum General Chat
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 08-07-2008, 09:01 AM
  5. please read and help me thanks!
    By Tyrrell2oo9 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-06-2008, 10:05 PM