Will Clomid show up on a 5 panel hair drug test?

gmenfan40

Awards
Just curious, as i'm applying for a job that drug tests and don't want to test positive. Thanks.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
they wont test for steroid use or test levels or anything. drug tests are just for narcotics

blood panels and steroidtests cost way too much for employers to care. unless youre getting tested for something like a police officer job, or sports related jobs

Duywayne

Awards
  • Established
Clomid is not a steroid either so it wouldnt be tested. Only place i can imagine it being tested is by WADA

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
they wont test for steroid use or test levels or anything. drug tests are just for narcotics

blood panels and steroidtests cost way too much for employers to care. unless youre getting tested for something like a police officer job, or sports related jobs
Good thing you qualified that statement with "unless....like a police officer job" :D I have found most law enforcement (such as the state DOC and county sheriff) test for all sorts of AAS and "supplements". One of the drugs listed was essentially mechabol actually (clostebol). The major stuff was on there too of course, like deca and test etc. Even some diuretics if you believe that. Anything law enforcement will test for anything and everything and they will background check your ass off lol. I have the image of the state DOC list here somewhere...............