Tren ??

Bigbench

Awards
How long does it take tren to kick in ? and what is the best way ED or EOD ?

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
ED is best to manage the side effects, but it stays active in you for several days, so EOD is fine if the side effects don't affect you. It should kick in pretty quickly.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Depends on what type of tren you're using, enan or ace, and how you are ingesting it, transdermal or pinning? I would think if pinning, the ave should take a few days, while the enan should take a couple of weeks. Though, I could be wrong with this, as I've never tried it.

EOD for ace is fine, and twice a week for enen. What doses are you looking at?

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
ED is best to manage the side effects, but it stays active in you for several days, so EOD is fine if the side effects don't affect you. It should kick in pretty quickly.
How does an ED inject help manage side effects? Not trying to flame I was just curious, as I'm bout to start my tren/test cycle and was gonna pin EOD.

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
How does an ED inject help manage side effects? Not trying to flame I was just curious, as I'm bout to start my tren/test cycle and was gonna pin EOD.
I can't explain it, but many people who have problems with using it at higher doses EOD have no problem using the same amount by injecting half of it ED. Some people get by just fine with EOD.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
ED injections are supposed to keep a more even level of the drug in your system. On the old gotfina board they had posted these graphs that explained the peaks and differences, but it really wasn't a HUGE difference in effectiveness. Personally, I prefer ED but either way tren is good stuff.

theamazing3000

Awards
  • Established
I had no problems with EOD but that is just my experience.