Albuterol + Yohimbine

Qonix

Qonix

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone ever tried this stack?
Would it still work Albuterol 4mg+Yohimbine HCL 0.2mg/kg lbm three times per day?
Can I still run Yohimbine during the 2 weeks of rest from albuterol before hitting it again?

THX

amiller745

Awards
Does anyone ever tried this stack?
Would it still work Albuterol 4mg+Yohimbine HCL 0.2mg/kg lbm three times per day?
Can I still run Yohimbine during the 2 weeks of rest from albuterol before hitting it again?

THX
Yes you can still run the yohimbine during the 2 week break.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lots of people use clen + Y or albut + Y. I prefer alpha-y as i can't stomach yohimbe.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Lots of people use clen + Y or albut + Y. I prefer alpha-y as i can't stomach yohimbe.
how different is alpha-y compared to yohimbe? i cant stand yohimbe either, it makes me feel all chilly and sick. then i end up throwing up. horrible shet for me lol

Qonix

Qonix

Awards
  • Established
i should need 15mg per day of yohimbine.
I always fast, so do you guys suggest to take the full dose just in the morning with the first of albuterol?

amiller745

Awards
i should need 15mg per day of yohimbine.
I always fast, so do you guys suggest to take the full dose just in the morning with the first of albuterol?
Start lower than that. You gotta build up your tolerance so I would start with maybe 5-7.5

Qonix

Qonix

Awards
  • Established
I know about Yohimbine but if I take albuterol before meals doesn't matter right?
I was thinking about
1: morning fasted ALB+half dose Y
2: noon before lunch ALB
3: afternoon before workout ALB+half dose Y

Qonix

Qonix

Awards
  • Established
Oh another thing.. during the 2 weeks of rest, while I still take Y, can I also add a thermogenic? I have a bottle of Dyma-Burn

Qonix

Qonix

Awards
  • Established
UPPP

Also I would dose to 16mg/day.
Is it better still 3 Times or can I do 4 and extend the time it works?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
UPPP

Also I would dose to 16mg/day.
Is it better still 3 Times or can I do 4 and extend the time it works?
Albuterol should be doses every 4 hours. Either do.

8mg Al + 7.5mg Y-HCL

4mg Al + 7.5mg Y-HCL

4mg Al

Or

4 mg Al + 7.5mg Y-HCL

4 mg Al + 7.5mg Y-HCL

4mg Al

4mg Al

---------------

All 4 hours apart and Yohimbine HCl on an empty stomach. I would also recommend either AT2 or Alphaburn instead of Yohimbine-HCL

Qonix

Qonix

Awards
  • Established
I think I'll run the second. I like to cover more hours possible cause of his short half life.

So how much the dosage can be? I thought 12mg but I read lot of ppl run 16mg (thats why I asked bout the 4th dose)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I think I'll run the second. I like to cover more hours possible cause of his short half life.

So how much the dosage can be? I thought 12mg but I read lot of ppl run 16mg (thats why I asked bout the 4th dose)
12mg is more than enough...unless you have experience with it an tired out Beta receptors...meaning abuse so up to 16 if you don't see the mirror changing...or if you are over 200-220 I'd say...

Qonix

Qonix

Awards
  • Established
I'm 175 around 10%bf.

I already had ECA stack a couple months ago

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I'm 175 around 10%bf.

I already had ECA stack a couple months ago
More isnt always better, try 12mg a day 3x a day every 4 hours for now. Get CEL Cycle assist JUST IN CASE I would say...BP isn't usually an issue with Albuterol but I have seen it before so just in case ;)

Qonix

Qonix

Awards
  • Established
I just shot my 4th dosage before your first answer lol. so today 16mg for me in 4 dosages.
During the day and WO I was fine, didn't noticed anything different.
Wht would you still suggest?

btw.. what's BP?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I just shot my 4th dosage before your first answer lol. so today 16mg for me in 4 dosages.
During the day and WO I was fine, didn't noticed anything different.
Wht would you still suggest?

btw.. what's BP?
12mg for now really. BP means Blood Pressure

Qonix

Qonix

Awards
  • Established
ok bro.
how does this sounds to you

ALB+Y Stack

2Weeks
9am: ALB 0.8mg+Y 7.5mg
1pm: ALB 0.8mg+Y 7.5mg
5pm: ALB 0.8mg

2Weeks
9am: Y 8mg
1pm: Y 8mg

2Weeks
9am: ALB 0.8ml+Y 8mg
1pm: ALB 0.8mg+Y 8mg
9pm: ALB 0.8mg

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
ok bro.
how does this sounds to you

ALB+Y Stack

2Weeks
9am: ALB 0.8mg+Y 7.5mg
1pm: ALB 0.8mg+Y 7.5mg

2Weeks
9am: Y 8mg
1pm: Y 8mg

2Weeks
9am: ALB 0.8ml+Y 8mg
1pm: ALB 0.8mg+Y 8mg
9pm: ALB 0.8mg
Huh? .8mg? Should be dosing 4mg of Albuterol. Did you mean .8ml? Meaning 4mg/.8ml?

Qonix

Qonix

Awards
  • Established
After how long can I start to see results? I lost 2lbs but in the mirror and with skin fold I look same

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
After how long can I start to see results? I lost 2lbs but in the mirror and with skin fold I look same
I think it takes a few weeks to really notice. My scale says I lost 2 pounds over 6 days. But with skin fold I'm practically the same. It could be loose skin if anything.