Injecting in Pects

drei

Awards
Will injecting directly into the pec muscles cause spot growth the same way shoulder injections do? I ask because my chest is my weakest body part. Thanks!

DREi

Bouncer79

Awards
Shouldnt be what you're relying on. Have you changed your ruitine or had it critiqued?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
no AAS causes specific site growth. the only increase you see is the initial oil volume increasing the size of your muscle. it goes away rather fast.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Im with the boyz here. Wouldnt bother hitting the chest but if you do, the substance should be a shorter half life drugs that you would inject ed or eod. Also, the injects are a pain in the ..... chest (hehe)
Sage

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
I'm not really sure if spot injections cause localized growth, but I prefer injecting in the pecs over any other spot. My experience so far has been that pec shots are totally painless.

sarge

Awards
no AAS causes specific site growth. the only increase you see is the initial oil volume increasing the size of your muscle. it goes away rather fast.
agreed,but it is good to inject in different area`s to minimize scar tissue.

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
well the common sense thing to look at is, if you inject 1 ml in your pecs(i'm hoping they are of decent size!) then what fascia expansion do u expect? very little, right? so yeah if you inject sufficient volume often enough it will work well ...
anyway, i personally used to prefer pec injects because its easy to control them... but god damn every time i shot tren in my pecs the tren cough was unbearable...

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i used pecs for IGF shots, haven't had the balls to put a 25G in my chest though.

theamazing3000

Awards
  • Established
I like quads and i am a big fan of tri's. I do believe (can't say for sure) that i did get some extra growth in the tri area when shooting there.