Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sometime this year, probably starting in like 3 months

Weeks 1-4: 30mg Superdrol ED
Weeks 1-12: 800mg 1-Test cypionate weekly
Weeks 1-12: 1200mg 4AD cypionate weekly
Weeks 5-8: 40mcg IGF Long R3 ED
Weeks 13-16: M4OHN 40mg ED (4 even doses)
Weeks 13-16: 60mg M5AA ED (1 dose on workout days, 4 doses on nonworkout days)
Weeks 5-16: 250IU HCG twice weekly*
Weeks 1-12: 0.25mg Letrozole EOD

PCT:
4 weeks of IGF1 Long R3 at 40mcg ED
Clomid dosing as follows:
300mg the first day, 150mg the rest of the first week, 100mg the second and third week, 50mg the fourth and fifth week, 25mg the sixth week
Nolvadex dosing as follows:
40mg the first 2 weeks, 20mg the next 2 weeks, then 10mg the final 2 weeks

This is merely a rough draft, I am definitely flexible to changing it up so bring your suggestions.

*when I first came, I learned about Swale and it sounded good. Then I read an a number of other boards some negative things about Swale claiming Leydig cell desensitization when you use for that long. So I thought perhaps a compromise would be valid and perhaps a low dose for several short periods throughout the cycle would be best. Since then I have read more positive information about Swale so I have decided to do the Swale protocol with the exception of the first 4 weeks.

This cycle was originally planned to have Dianabol instead of Superdrol and Winstrol/Stromba oral instead of M4OHN + M5AA. So keep in mind these options are available. However I am prefering to use Superdrol because it is dry and offers better gains than Dianabol in terms of pure muscle (I hate getting bloated). I am using M4OHN + M5AA instead of Winstrol simply because I already have the M4OHN and M5AA.

Current supplies available:
6 bottles Superdrol
MANY (haven't counted) bottles M4OHN
4 bottles M5AA
50mL of 200mg/mL 1-Test cyp
50mL of 300mg/mL 4AD cyp
25g 4AD cyp powder (can make into 250mg/mL solution)

I can aquire other materials as necessary but I'd prefer to persue using what I have first and if unacceptable then persue aquisition of additional materials.

dego

Awards
Sometime this year, probably starting in like 3 months

Weeks 1-4: 30mg Superdrol ED
Weeks 1-12: 800mg 1-Test cypionate weekly
Weeks 1-12: 1200mg 4AD cypionate weekly
Weeks 5-8: 40mcg IGF Long R3 ED
Weeks 13-16: M4OHN 40mg ED (4 even doses)
Weeks 13-16: 60mg M5AA ED (1 dose on workout days, 4 doses on nonworkout days)
Weeks 5-16: 250IU HCG twice weekly*
Weeks 1-12: 0.25mg Letrozole EOD

PCT:
4 weeks of IGF1 Long R3 at 40mcg ED
Clomid dosing as follows:
300mg the first day, 150mg the rest of the first week, 100mg the second and third week, 50mg the fourth and fifth week, 25mg the sixth week
Nolvadex dosing as follows:
40mg the first 2 weeks, 20mg the next 2 weeks, then 10mg the final 2 weeks

This is merely a rough draft, I am definitely flexible to changing it up so bring your suggestions.

*when I first came, I learned about Swale and it sounded good. Then I read an a number of other boards some negative things about Swale claiming Leydig cell desensitization when you use for that long. So I thought perhaps a compromise would be valid and perhaps a low dose for several short periods throughout the cycle would be best. Since then I have read more positive information about Swale so I have decided to do the Swale protocol with the exception of the first 4 weeks.

This cycle was originally planned to have Dianabol instead of Superdrol and Winstrol/Stromba oral instead of M4OHN + M5AA. So keep in mind these options are available. However I am prefering to use Superdrol because it is dry and offers better gains than Dianabol in terms of pure muscle (I hate getting bloated). I am using M4OHN + M5AA instead of Winstrol simply because I already have the M4OHN and M5AA.

Current supplies available:
6 bottles Superdrol
MANY (haven't counted) bottles M4OHN
4 bottles M5AA
50mL of 200mg/mL 1-Test cyp
50mL of 300mg/mL 4AD cyp
25g 4AD cyp powder (can make into 250mg/mL solution)

I can aquire other materials as necessary but I'd prefer to persue using what I have first and if unacceptable then persue aquisition of additional materials.
I plan on doing something very similar just don't know if I'll have the money for the igf I will definately be watching to see what happens with your cycle

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Keep in mind it won't be starting for another 3 months.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
I would take the m4ohn for more then 3 weeks and drop the m5aa. Looks like a crazy cycle though

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The M4OHN is being taken for 4 weeks, not 3:

Week 13
Week 14
Week 15
Week 16

I could take it for another 2 weeks starting on Week 11 though. That I think is a good idea.

As for the M5AA, I like it's strength increasing properties and it's anti-e properties. Plus, at the end of the cycle while waiting for the cyps to clear my strength will start to go down if I'm only on M4OHN. I'd rather keep it up the full cycle for my workouts.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
your right, i looked at it wrong, the cycle looks great dude

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, what sucks is that I have to wait so long for it. I'm in PCT for my previous cycle. I have another 3 weeks of PCT left and then another 2 months after that before I should really begin this planned cycle. So April 3rd is probably about when I'd start. 2cc's 1-Test + 2cc's 4AD cyp injected on Sunday and Wednesday (that's 400mg 1-test and 600mg 4AD in each injection). I have well developed glutes (a "bubble butt") so they can probably easily hold 4cc's in each cheek. So 4cc's in one on Sunday, and 4cc's in the other on Wednesday. Consequently I think Leg day will have to be Saturday as a result (farthest removed from injection).

I think the Superdrol will work nicely on kickstarting the cycle. I also like the idea of a dry kickstarter; it's simply awsome. I hated being so bloated on and after a cycle which included M1,4ADDiol, so the idea of a true bulker that is completely dry is absolutely awsome.

Anyway, in the meantime, I have to get my diet down military-style. I want every last friggin meal of this cycle planned. Every gram of protein, every calorie consumed. I also want to give myself time to get my cardio conditioning back up to snuff; I've been lacking any real cardio for too long now.

I'm also curious as to what kind of volume and type for workout I should use. I don't like going heavy too often with upperbody exercises because my elbows and shoulders are prone to injury when I work heavy. I haven't had a serious injury in them but I have had what felt like a minor pull that forced me to rest my arms (no upper body workouts) for a 1.5-2 weeks on more than one occasion.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
you should post your diet, I would like to take a look. I would still go heavy more often then off cycle. What you taking should keep the joint pain away.

KCPreki11

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, what sucks is that I have to wait so long for it. I'm in PCT for my previous cycle. I have another 3 weeks of PCT left and then another 2 months after that before I should really begin this planned cycle. So April 3rd is probably about when I'd start. 2cc's 1-Test + 2cc's 4AD cyp injected on Sunday and Wednesday (that's 400mg 1-test and 600mg 4AD in each injection). I have well developed glutes (a "bubble butt") so they can probably easily hold 4cc's in each cheek. So 4cc's in one on Sunday, and 4cc's in the other on Wednesday. Consequently I think Leg day will have to be Saturday as a result (farthest removed from injection).

I think the Superdrol will work nicely on kickstarting the cycle. I also like the idea of a dry kickstarter; it's simply awsome. I hated being so bloated on and after a cycle which included M1,4ADDiol, so the idea of a true bulker that is completely dry is absolutely awsome.

Anyway, in the meantime, I have to get my diet down military-style. I want every last friggin meal of this cycle planned. Every gram of protein, every calorie consumed. I also want to give myself time to get my cardio conditioning back up to snuff; I've been lacking any real cardio for too long now.

I'm also curious as to what kind of volume and type for workout I should use. I don't like going heavy too often with upperbody exercises because my elbows and shoulders are prone to injury when I work heavy. I haven't had a serious injury in them but I have had what felt like a minor pull that forced me to rest my arms (no upper body workouts) for a 1.5-2 weeks on more than one occasion.
I know it may vary, but honestly, how bloated does M1,4ADDiol make you? Bloated enough that you would not run it again?

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Certainly not, but bloated enough that I would prefer Superdrol in its place.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok, everything is in place. here is the final breakdown by compound used:

4AD cypionate: 1200mg Weekly, Weeks 1-12
1-Test Cypionate: 800mg Weekly, Weeks 1-12
Superdrol: 30mg ED, Weeks 1-4
IGF1 Long R3: 40mcg ED, Weeks 5-8 + Weeks 17-20
M4OHN: 48mg ED, split into 4 even doses of 12mg each, Weeks 11-16
M5AA: 100mg ED, split into 4 even doses on non-workout days, 1 dose pre-workout on workout days, Weeks 13-16
HCG: 250IU Twice Weekly, Weeks 2-16
Letrozole: 0.75mg EOD, Weeks 3-12
Clomid: 300mg 1st day of Week 17 100mg ED the rest of the week, 100mg ED Week 18, 50mg ED Week 19
Nolvadex: 40mg ED Week 17-18, 20mg ED Week 19-20

By week/substance:

Weeks 1-12: 1200mg 4AD cypionate weekly (4cc)
Weeks 1-12: 800mg 1-Test cypionate weekly (4cc)
Weeks 1-4: 30mg ED Superdrol
Weeks 2-16: 250IU twice weekly HCG
Weeks 3-12: 0.75mg EOD Letrozole
Weeks 5-8: 40mcg ED IGF1 Long R3
Weeks 10-16: 48mg ED M4OHN (4 even doses)
Weeks 12-16: 100mg ED M5AA (4 even doses on non-workout days, 1 dose pre-workout on workout days)
Weeks 17-20: 40mcg ED IGF1 Long R3
Weeks 17-18: 40mg ED Nolvadex
Weeks 19-20: 20mg ED Nolvadex
Week 17: 300mg Clomid first day, 100mg ED the rest of the week
Week 18: 100mg ED Clomid
Week 19: 50mg ED Clomid

Supplies required:

1 bottle DS 4AD Cyp (50mL)
1 bottle DS 1-Test cyp (50mL)
1 bottle Superdrol
6 bottles M4OHN
3 bottles M5AA
5x1500IU Pregnyl HCG
1 bottle Nolvadex (50mL)
1 bottle Clomid (50mL)
1 bottle Letrozole (60mL)

Now I need to plan a workout and nutrition plan for the cycle. Current weight is about 190 pounds. Height is 5'6.5". Bodyfat is about 12% (rough estimate). I don't want to try anything strange like GVT, HIT, or HST. I seem to work best with more of a traditional training style, and I know I respond extremely well to pyramids. I welcome any suggestions though on training splits, etc. and more than welcome suggestions on various foods to be sure to include.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah. I did that for PCT with my last cycle and I recovered so fast it was amazing.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hmmm, couldn't get ahold of the 5x1500IU Pregnyl. Had to go with 3x5000IU Pregnyl. Far more than I need, but on a good note, it is always better to have more than you need than need more than you have.

Still devising a nutrition and workout plan though. I'm taking a multistep approach in preperation of the cycle. For one, I am going to purchase lancets to test my blood sugar during my workout to see the kind of carbohydrate levels I'll need to workout with enough intensity. If my blood suagr drops too low, I need to up the intake pre-workout.

I want this cycle to be a masterpiece of body metamorphosis.