CYCLE 2: Help me out please...

Ator

Awards
Planning cycle 2 to start late February... and I need some help to plan it.
This is what I got to work with:

3 bottles of Syntrax Sauce 1-T
1 bottle of Ergopharm 4-AD
1 bottle of Legal Gear M4-AD
1 bottle of Superdrol

I was initially thinking about doing a 30 day cycle doing 600 mg 1-T / 600 mg 4-AD.
That is all I can get from the Sauce until it runs out...
But then maybe I could throw in the Superdrol into the picture - how should I do that?
Can I stack it with 1-T and 4-AD (cutting down on the 1-T?) and thus extend the cycle another week or so?

And how about M-4AD?

I feel confident with the 1-T and 4-AD since I have had good gains and almost no sides from my
first cycle, but I need some advice on how to combine them with Superdrol and maybe the M4-AD.

All input is appreciated,

.A.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would stack the m4ad with superdrol or preferably 1-t. the 4ad and m4ad will bloat you so run a lean ph with them and dont run them together. what are your stats, goals. Im assuming 4ad is trans?. not familiar with sauce but hope it is too.

dego

Awards
I would stack the m4ad with superdrol or preferably 1-t. the 4ad and m4ad will bloat you so run a lean ph with them and dont run them together. what are your stats, goals. Im assuming 4ad is trans?. not familiar with sauce but hope it is too.
I would not stack M4AD or M1T with any other methyl both are pretty harsh compounds at effective doses.

M4AD is a decent compound despite what everyone says. It is decent harding effects like M5AA, but not as good. It has good strength boosting properties but not as good as M5AA. It is however beter at adding mass than M5AA. But it is not as good as say M1,4 or M1T.

M4AD is very androgenic and has suprisingly little estrogenic effect considering it is convert to Methyl-Test ->Methyl-Estrogen same as Dbol but at twice the rate. I used .1mg of letro with 200mg of M4AD and found this to be overkill.

Bottom line it is a good compound but there are better compound available if you have specific goals or plan on stacking to meet multiple goals.

With 4AD and superdrol already you have the best parts of M4AD covered I wouldn't bother with it in this cycle unless you plan on this being the last and then why not use it.

Ator

Awards
Thanks for the input...

My goal is to build mass. I am 6´9 tall, about 250 pounds or so (115 kg).
Got my diet and training in check...

Still not sure what to go with but I think I´ll go with something like this:

30 mg SD
300/600 mg 1-T
600 mg 4-AD
(all oral)

every day for at least 4 weeks.

I went with 600 mg 1-T on my first cycle - is it OK to go down on the dose
to compensate for the Superdrol? Or should I still go for 600 mg?

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
at that weight the 4ad and 1test is low. see how it goes and raise it if needed.