Nosebleeds/Anxiety

Lord Infamous

Banned
Awards
How many of you dudes experienced nosebleeds from M1T or extreme anxiety. I didn't get nosebleeds until the last couple days on it and during pct. I think the nosebleeds are from high blood pressure, but the anxiety is what is worrying me. So anyone who has got either of these from M1t please explain your story.

size

Awards
  • Established
Typically, nose bleeds indicate an elevated blood pressure. High blood pressure should be a concern for you. If is possible that the m1t is causing some anxiety; some drugs such as EQ cause anxiety.

Lord Infamous

Banned
Awards
That's what i thought thanks. About the anxiety though i don't know exactly how to tell if that's what it was. Last night i got a slight nosebleed which kinda freaked me out because im scared shitless of blood i hate it. But anyways i tried to eat dinner and after about the first 2 bites it felt like my throat was closing up and i couldnt swallow i thought i was gonna choke. Then i got up and walked around, started sweating(and i never sweat even when working out) my head felt kind of numb and i don't know i was just freakin out thought i was gonna die. Is that what you call an anxiety attack or what?

Lord Infamous

Banned
Awards
And the weird thing about it is this **** didn't start untill shortly after my cycle.

ironviking

The Axe Man Cometh!!
Awards
  • Established
Yep sounds like anxiety to me. I've never run M1T so I dont know if thats whats causing it. It also sounds like you were have a low blood sugar which I've heard some people say that is a side they got from M1T. How long ago was your cycle?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely anxiety, sucks huh? The m1t may have made it worse, but more than likely it was/is your state of mind. The fact that blood freaks you out, and I'm sure all of the horror stories you have been reading about m1t all have contributed. I would suggest getting off cycle, running pct and get yourself under control. This is the hard part. I still battle it today.

Lord Infamous

Banned
Awards
Alright thanks guys helps me out a lot...My cycle ended 3 days ago im running Nolva at 40 mg ED right now.

pron

Awards
I also had really bad anxiety attacks that I strongly suspect were because of m1t. Never had them before.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 28
Anabolics 7
angel77 Anabolics 7
Anabolics 21