Super Drol is up for sale right NOW!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Super Drol is up for sale right NOW!



  2. darius
    darius's Avatar

    out of stock now..

  3. Quote Originally Posted by darius
    out of stock now..
    GOOD NEWS

    The sale NEVER even started.



    Look here they say:


    Sorry, guys....Inventory control pulled it as soon as we put it up. The glitch is being fixed.

    Sorry about the late hour.




    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showt...010#post225010
    •   
       


  4. GO GO GO the race is on!


    They ARE up for sale!

  5. yup, just got 2 more for myself. damn, i've got 6 bottles of this **** now. i think i have a problem.

  6. over 200 sold already

  7. their server is handling it real well. it was a lot faster than DS's sale.

  8. damm i wish i got my hands on some!!
  9. Thumbs down


    I got two bottles!!!!!! YES this is gonna be good untill i see the bill

  10. A midnight madness sale, it seems.

    428 left as of now $27,820.
    Hmm, looks like I'm a bit short...

  11. Quote Originally Posted by bigGUNS04
    I got two bottles!!!!!! YES this is gonna be good untill i see the bill
    i hear ya bro. the CC bill kills me everytime.

  12. make that 404.....damn these quick....

  13. Quote Originally Posted by t_dot_porkchop
    make that 404.....damn these quick....
    is the sale still going?

  14. what type of ph is this "super drol" why so much hype?

  15. is it any better then M1T??

  16. I have 5 on the way from DS...should I get more..ummmmm...let me think???...ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm...YUP!

  17. is the sale still going?
  18. Talking


    Just bought myself a bottle. Would have bought at least one more, but 65 bucks is pricey.

  19. At 8:00 AM CST they are still taking orders.

  20. We just got more in, so the amount will be bumped up. We had 2000 bottles in total made. I don't expect them to be here by the end of tonight

  21. uggg I already have 5... do I need any more?? Hmmmmm

    1fast was whipped into a frenzy last night!

  22. Went and looked for $hitz at about 9:30 this morning, and picked up 2 from Mike (in addition to 2 coming from Matt)

  23. HURRY HURRY HURRY


    only 1700 left.

    Pretty impressive 300 gone in a couple hours when most people where asleep or away from their computer.

    I agree most likely the other 1700 will be gone by tomorrow.

  24. If this stuff interests you, you'd better buy now and ask questions later. Of all the questionable supps and supp co's around, this is neither. Hurry up, the easter egg hunt is almost over!

    We'll start the "I missed the boat on superdrol, I need to talk about it" thread(s) very soon...

  25. Quote Originally Posted by milwood
    We'll start the "I missed the boat on superdrol, I need to talk about it" thread(s) very soon...
    I can see it now....

  26. I got mine.

  27. I went to go buy some, and apparently, they put through the address change on my CC's when I gave them the new info...not when I said it was to be effective, which is next month. So, my cards would not work. Oh well. I could do a mail order.

  28. Shoot me a PM, Matt
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  29. is $65 the sale price?

  30. Damn, talk about blind luck. I didn't even know it was going on sale again, then I stumbled on this thread, and ordered over a full day later.

    Got 2 bottles though.

  31. Its just so damn expensive.....

  32. 1/7 ..9:20pm central time.......still some left.

  33. relatively expensive, but based on results as reported and dosing protocol you get your $$ worth. If you use 20-30mg/day, that's 1+ months for $65. Granted, you can still get M1 raT poison for free, basically, but there's the ever present hell-to-pay. Other methyls are viable (inexpensive) options, to be sure, but none seemingly even comparable in effectiveness.

  34. God damn it is there any way you guys can make more of this before the ban? Hell how about just selling as much raw powder as you can before the ban. Come on Sledge you can do it please get some powder and sell it. I would love to hook up with a large amount of Superdrol powder.

    How about a bunch of us get together and buy a large quantity and split it? Come on something.

    By the way do I sound desperate. Hell yes I am. I keep missing out on some of these things before they disappear. First it was Lipokinetix, then Adipokinetix, now I have missed out on a few of the Ph's. Yes I have some stock and I am going to buy more but this Superdrol thing is killing me. This stuff is going to sell out by the end of the weekend and I don't have the funds to buy any until wensday.

    Ok I am done crying but seriously Sledge if you can hook up some more or even fill us in on a raw source so a bunch of us can buy some that would be great. Anyone who can hook me up or help just reply in this thread, PM me or email me dietrich@ureach.com thanks.
  35. darius
    darius's Avatar

    He said no raw powder. It's a gamble, cause the shipment may not come, or fall thru somehow, or be seized. Plus I'm sure its a hell of alot of money for the "minimum" that you have to purchase.

  36. Quote Originally Posted by dietrich
    God damn it is there any way you guys can make more of this before the ban? Hell how about just selling as much raw powder as you can before the ban. Come on Sledge you can do it please get some powder and sell it. I would love to hook up with a large amount of Superdrol powder.

    How about a bunch of us get together and buy a large quantity and split it? Come on something.

    By the way do I sound desperate. Hell yes I am. I keep missing out on some of these things before they disappear. First it was Lipokinetix, then Adipokinetix, now I have missed out on a few of the Ph's. Yes I have some stock and I am going to buy more but this Superdrol thing is killing me. This stuff is going to sell out by the end of the weekend and I don't have the funds to buy any until wensday.

    Ok I am done crying but seriously Sledge if you can hook up some more or even fill us in on a raw source so a bunch of us can buy some that would be great. Anyone who can hook me up or help just reply in this thread, PM me or email me dietrich@ureach.com thanks.

    There are still over a 1000 bottles availablet at 1fast400.com

  37. hey ive paid way more for mag-10 back in the day....im not about to over look this one lol. GOT MINE....BETTER GET YOURS!..

  38. Hmmm...food for the baby or Superdrol? J/k. She can eat next week when I get paid again.

  39. how about superdrol for the baby? you could put some ketchup on it and it's kinda like food.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. hcgenerate is on pre sale right now. limited amount
    By needtogetmuscle in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-01-2012, 11:00 PM
  2. Controlled Labs Broken products sale right now >>>
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-25-2007, 12:58 PM
  3. Why is SUPERDROL so EXPENSIVE right now?
    By gazdecki in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-15-2006, 09:03 PM
  4. m4ohn is up at designersupp's now.
    By flexster in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 04-18-2004, 11:42 AM
Log in
Log in