• Established
GO GO GO the race is on!

They ARE up for sale!
:cheers:

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
yup, just got 2 more for myself. damn, i've got 6 bottles of this **** now. i think i have a problem.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
their server is handling it real well. it was a lot faster than DS's sale.

bigGUNS04

Awards
I got two bottles!!!!!! YES this is gonna be good untill i see the bill

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
A midnight madness sale, it seems.

428 left as of now $27,820.
:think: Hmm, looks like I'm a bit short...

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
make that 404.....damn these quick....

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what type of ph is this "super drol" why so much hype?

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have 5 on the way from DS...should I get more..ummmmm...let me think???...ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...YUP!

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Just bought myself a bottle. Would have bought at least one more, but 65 bucks is pricey.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
We just got more in, so the amount will be bumped up. We had 2000 bottles in total made. I don't expect them to be here by the end of tonight

jwp888

Awards
uggg I already have 5... do I need any more?? Hmmmmm

1fast was whipped into a frenzy last night!

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Went and looked for $hitz at about 9:30 this morning, and picked up 2 from Mike (in addition to 2 coming from Matt) :cheers:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
HURRY HURRY HURRY

only 1700 left.

Pretty impressive 300 gone in a couple hours when most people where asleep or away from their computer.

I agree most likely the other 1700 will be gone by tomorrow.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
If this stuff interests you, you'd better buy now and ask questions later. Of all the questionable supps and supp co's around, this is neither. Hurry up, the easter egg hunt is almost over!

We'll start the "I missed the boat on superdrol, I need to talk about it" thread(s) very soon...

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
I went to go buy some, and apparently, they put through the address change on my CC's when I gave them the new info...not when I said it was to be effective, which is next month. So, my cards would not work. Oh well. I could do a mail order.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shoot me a PM, Matt

Jcc

Awards
  • Established
Damn, talk about blind luck. I didn't even know it was going on sale again, then I stumbled on this thread, and ordered over a full day later.

Got 2 bottles though.

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
1/7 ..9:20pm central time.......still some left.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
relatively expensive, but based on results as reported and dosing protocol you get your $$ worth. If you use 20-30mg/day, that's 1+ months for $65. Granted, you can still get M1 raT poison for free, basically, but there's the ever present hell-to-pay. Other methyls are viable (inexpensive) options, to be sure, but none seemingly even comparable in effectiveness.

dietrich

Banned
Awards
God damn it is there any way you guys can make more of this before the ban? Hell how about just selling as much raw powder as you can before the ban. Come on Sledge you can do it please get some powder and sell it. I would love to hook up with a large amount of Superdrol powder.

How about a bunch of us get together and buy a large quantity and split it? Come on something.

By the way do I sound desperate. Hell yes I am. I keep missing out on some of these things before they disappear. First it was Lipokinetix, then Adipokinetix, now I have missed out on a few of the Ph's. Yes I have some stock and I am going to buy more but this Superdrol thing is killing me. This stuff is going to sell out by the end of the weekend and I don't have the funds to buy any until wensday.

Ok I am done crying but seriously Sledge if you can hook up some more or even fill us in on a raw source so a bunch of us can buy some that would be great. Anyone who can hook me up or help just reply in this thread, PM me or email me [email protected] thanks.

darius

He said no raw powder. It's a gamble, cause the shipment may not come, or fall thru somehow, or be seized. Plus I'm sure its a hell of alot of money for the "minimum" that you have to purchase.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
God damn it is there any way you guys can make more of this before the ban? Hell how about just selling as much raw powder as you can before the ban. Come on Sledge you can do it please get some powder and sell it. I would love to hook up with a large amount of Superdrol powder.

How about a bunch of us get together and buy a large quantity and split it? Come on something.

By the way do I sound desperate. Hell yes I am. I keep missing out on some of these things before they disappear. First it was Lipokinetix, then Adipokinetix, now I have missed out on a few of the Ph's. Yes I have some stock and I am going to buy more but this Superdrol thing is killing me. This stuff is going to sell out by the end of the weekend and I don't have the funds to buy any until wensday.

Ok I am done crying but seriously Sledge if you can hook up some more or even fill us in on a raw source so a bunch of us can buy some that would be great. Anyone who can hook me up or help just reply in this thread, PM me or email me [email protected] thanks.

There are still over a 1000 bottles availablet at 1fast400.com

FunkMasterFlex

Awards
hey ive paid way more for mag-10 back in the day....im not about to over look this one lol. GOT MINE....BETTER GET YOURS!..

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm...food for the baby or Superdrol? J/k. She can eat next week when I get paid again.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
how about superdrol for the baby? you could put some ketchup on it and it's kinda like food.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
As expensive as this material is (and pre payment required) nobody in their right mind would try importing the powder at this point

dietrich

Banned
Awards
As expensive as this material is (and pre payment required) nobody in their right mind would try importing the powder at this point
Why? Does it have to do with how close we are to the ban date or something else. Just how much does this stuff cost anyway?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well lets say it costs over 50,000 (which is not too far off) and it gets seized? That would really suck, don't you think?

Renton405

Awards
Well lets say it costs over 50,000 (which is not too far off) and it gets seized? That would really suck, don't you think?
Ouch yes it would

I wish this superdrol price would go down...

theamazing3000

Awards
  • Established
wish i had the money to buy some now, no paycheck till next friday.:frustrate

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
6:20pm....1/08. Still some left. :)

In the future.....I believe the most popular saying in regards to superdrol will be,
"I wish I had bought just ONE more bottle!"