Anyone know how to make M1,4ADD into boldenone undecylanate?
- 01-07-2005, 12:52 AM
- 01-07-2005, 01:04 AM
i don't think its easy at all
since m14add converts to dbol which is methylated boldenone i imagine you'd have to first convert to dbol then remove the methyl group ... or remove the methyl group then convert
either way its certainly way way out of my league
- 01-07-2005, 01:18 AM
Good point thank you.
Does anyone know ANY PH you can convert to boldenone undecylanate
Also do you know how to convert M14add to boldenone acetate?
01-07-2005, 07:37 AM
It cant be done.
Im pretty sure you cant get rid of a 17 alpha alkylation.
maybe with 1,4 to bldenone base.
Dr.D posted it in the lab about converting M1,4 to DBOL
01-07-2005, 11:21 AM
Originally Posted by BryanM
Unfortunately I have not found anyone who actually converted it and used it.
01-07-2005, 01:42 PM
- 6'2" 305 lbs.
- Join Date
- Dec 2003
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
You can't strip the methyl group. Your best bet would be 14add.
Similar Forum Threads
- By EBF Inc in forum RecipesReplies: 7Last Post: 08-02-2012, 10:57 PM
- By Orangatang in forum PESReplies: 16Last Post: 01-31-2012, 06:58 PM
- By willkauter in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 0Last Post: 01-04-2011, 11:22 PM
- By packers6211 in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-05-2010, 12:35 AM
- By EasyEJL in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 06-25-2010, 02:00 AM