I want to make an EQ blend injectable

Carlito

Banned
Awards
Sup good bros and Happy New Year's to everyone!!!

Is it possible to make an inject consisting of 200mgs og boldenone undecylanate and 100mg of bold acetate per ml? I'd like to experiment and make a blend with a fast acting bold and a slow bold(short and long ester) Or 300mgs of Bold Undecy and 75 mgs of Bold Acetate...

Thanks in advance!

Carlito

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'd say it is probably possible considering I think 600mg/ml is possible with boldenone undecylanate... However with 100mg or even 75mg of Acetate Its going to hurt ALOT!! :(

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
I would use Bold Prop, simply because I found it easier to make. I would use a 3%BA - 20%BB combo.

Carlito

Banned
Awards
Because just like a test blend has a fast acting test"prop" it starts kicking it sooner, so I since I love EQ I thouhgt of adding a fast acting bold sort of like sustanon. This way the eq will kick in faster instead of having to wait 6 weeks.:(

Carlito

Carlito

Banned
Awards
I make stuff like that for fun.
lol. Is actually fun bro:) If you would know of the countless batches I've made and experimented with before, one example was my cyclo bold base which did not come up well but at least I'd tried it and it was fun.

Carlito

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
lol, I was wondering if you were ever going to get around to posting the recipe for the cyclo. What went wrong with it?

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
lol. Is actually fun bro:) If you would know of the countless batches I've made and experimented with before, one example was my cyclo bold base which did not come up well but at least I'd tried it and it was fun.

Carlito
I made a cyclo test base. Wasn't all that impressed either. I can say i did it though.

Carlito

Banned
Awards
Sup Jeff!:)

Well, first of all mixing the cyclo powder with the hormone powder is a bitch! is messy and gets everywhere, I've used a beaker and a stirrer , I did not have a hot plate so I used the electric burner at a moderate temperature just enough to heat up the solution.
Ok, when dried it became almost hard rock and by then I didn't add the saline water which I managed to do with difficulty. The final 'solution' tasted like ass and it also seemed like it did not dissolved well I had to shake it before using it. I must admit that when I used it I felt some mild effects from the EQ especially hunger but not much of a pump.
I think I messed up by not using a hot plate like in the original recipe.

Second try.

I pour hormone powder and cyclos in a beaker, the place the beaker in a larger bucket with just a little water(one inch and a half) , cover the bucket with a lid and puncture a few holes for air to go thru. I left it in my bathroom for a week, this time it mixed better and was easier to mix with the water. Same effects at 25mgs X2 /day but not that pronounced. I think cyclo absorption is not that great after all, is better when injected sub-q but the getting the endotoxin free cyclos can be quite expensive.

Carlito

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
The review for the cyclo product I saw on synergy, the guy was injecting the 25mg X2 a day sub q. Maybe that was the difference?

Carlito

Banned
Awards
Yes indeed bro, definetely the injects work better.

Carlito