19-Nordiol Cypionate

bjfrank

Awards
How much 19-Nordiol Cypionate should be used per week? Considering the 15% conversion rate, it seems like 2gm would be needed to get 300mg of nandrolone to see good gains. This seems awfully high. How much has everyone used to see good gains. I am looking at stacking with 4ad cypionate. Also, is the conversion the same as 4ad?

Fpot66

Awards
Don't forget ~30% of the weight of the compound is the Cyp esters so take 30% off that 300 and you are really only getting ~200mg per week of Nandrolone. Sledge said before that 19 Nor Cyp should be best used with a massive frontload, like 3-4g per week in order to see best results. THat is one hell of a lot of volume to shoot.

FPot66

builtolast

Awards
what is the best way to take 19-nor cyp than?

bjfrank

Awards
Don't forget ~30% of the weight of the compound is the Cyp esters so take 30% off that 300 and you are really only getting ~200mg per week of Nandrolone. Sledge said before that 19 Nor Cyp should be best used with a massive frontload, like 3-4g per week in order to see best results. THat is one hell of a lot of volume to shoot.

FPot66
Your right. I forgot about that. That is a lot to inject per week. Has anyone used this? Was it worth using this much?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
What 1fast has now is good. It works well at 2g/wk or 1g 4AD cyp + 1g 19nor cyp or 0.5g 1T cyp + 0.5g 4AD cyp + 0.5g 19nor cyp

bjfrank

Awards
Thanks for the info Dr. D. That really helps. What is the conversion like? Is it similar to 4AD Cyp?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info Dr. D. That really helps. What is the conversion like? Is it similar to 4AD Cyp?
It should be the same for all practical purposes, ~16%. Or the cyps may be a little higher due to their slow hydrolysis and release. I also take 250mg 5AD/d orally all in one dose at noon with these. It is known to enhance the effects of other diols, though I can't quantitate the benefit.

bjfrank

Awards
Sorry, I should have phrased this better. What I was wondering is making it into an injectable. Is the amounts of oil, BA, and BB the same as making 4AD cyp? The 19-nor cyp that I have is split up into 10 gram containers.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Oh, yeah. It's the same ratio with 19nor cyp as 4AD cyp. I use 2.5-5% BA depeding on the stability of the oil and estimated length of strorage, in all cases. I use an equal amount of ml's BB as I do g's of 4AD cyp or 19nor cyp. 1Test cyp is the only exception, then I use 1.5x as many ml's BB as g's powder.

Old Guy

Old Guy

Awards
  • Established
Oh, yeah. It's the same ratio with 19nor cyp as 4AD cyp. I use 2.5-5% BA depeding on the stability of the oil and estimated length of strorage, in all cases. I use an equal amount of ml's BB as I do g's of 4AD cyp or 19nor cyp. 1Test cyp is the only exception, then I use 1.5x as many ml's BB as g's powder.
Sorry for intruding on the thread........
DrD do you think the amount for 1-test cyp would work for 4-OHT cyp?

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
From having spoken to DrD about 4-OHT-cyp, I can tell you that it is a mother to try to work with. The usual methods won't cut it.

Old Guy

Old Guy

Awards
  • Established
From having spoken to DrD about 4-OHT-cyp, I can tell you that it is a mother to try to work with. The usual methods won't cut it.
Yeah, thats what I'm afraid of.
I've got a few grams to try out. I think Sledge may have it fiqured out, but I'm gettin' a little itchy to try it.

bjfrank

Awards
I thought about picking some up. I've heard good things about it. Unfortunately, it was a little expensive to end up messing it up. If Sledge was having a problem getting it to work, it has to be really bad to work with. Maybe he will share how he got it to work now that the ban is so close.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for intruding on the thread........
Don't do anything with it yet! It's only soluble at about 25-40mg/ml with convensional oil/solvent mixes. I'm working on a good formula right now to increase solubility. So like Strat said, don't waste what you have, let me perfect the solution first. I've got the higher solubility, now I just need the "pain free" and make sure it's non toxic, or Sldg may be planning to have an oil custom prepared, but I suggest just hold onto it for now.

Old Guy

Old Guy

Awards
  • Established
Don't do anything with it yet! It's only soluble at about 25-40mg/ml with convensional oil/solvent mixes. I'm working on a good formula right now to increase solubility. So like Strat said, don't waste what you have, let me perfect the solution first. I've got the higher solubility, now I just need the "pain free" and make sure it's non toxic, or Sldg may be planning to have an oil custom prepared, but I suggest just hold onto it for now.
Thanks Doc.

GoPower

Banned
Awards
Highest solution rate

What is the highest saturation rate you can get 19nor and 4ad into solution? Curious minds want to know.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
250mg/ml is the most I've ever tried, and it doesn't crash, but I've never tried higher. I imagine that if you tweeked the formula, you could get close to 40%, but I don't really know.

GoPower

Banned
Awards
I've read (somewhere) that is is possible to concentrate the solution up to 750mg/ml. Sounds pretty intense. I wonder if that would burn. I am already sick of 1-T Cyp for that reason.
How would I tweek the mix to try this concentration?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I've read (somewhere) that is is possible to concentrate the solution up to 750mg/ml. Sounds pretty intense. I wonder if that would burn. I am already sick of 1-T Cyp for that reason.
How would I tweek the mix to try this concentration?
I don't think that would be a good idea. The solution would be very thick and crash hard once inside your muscle. The ester is very lipophilic and your muscles are very aqueous. The solvent is what retains it at the depo site. I have always had a bad time with 1-T cyp, but this last batch from 1fast hasn't hurt yet. I started using 37.5% BB so that might have something to do with the improvement, also I've been mixing it 1:1:1 with 4AD cyp and 19Nor cyp and haven't had one bad injection so far. If you really wanted to push the concentration that high, 50% BB, 20% BA plus a co-solvent like phenoxyethanol might work. I think the pain and knotting would be bad though. Also, it's thick, but you may want to experiment with castor oil as your oil base with super high concentration stuff. It's suppose to have exceptional retaining ability.

GoPower

Banned
Awards
I don't think that would be a good idea. The solution would be very thick and crash hard once inside your muscle. The ester is very lipophilic and your muscles are very aqueous. The solvent is what retains it at the depo site. I have always had a bad time with 1-T cyp, but this last batch from 1fast hasn't hurt yet. I started using 37.5% BB so that might have something to do with the improvement, also I've been mixing it 1:1:1 with 4AD cyp and 19Nor cyp and haven't had one bad injection so far. If you really wanted to push the concentration that high, 50% BB, 20% BA plus a co-solvent like phenoxyethanol might work. I think the pain and knotting would be bad though. Also, it's thick, but you may want to experiment with castor oil as your oil base with super high concentration stuff. It's suppose to have exceptional retaining ability.
I'm thinking a 19-Nor solution with 400mg/ml might work (for someone). What do you think?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
400 would be the highest I'd go. It would be convenient and effecient to increase concentration, but I start to worry about depo properties. Even after the esters leave the depo site, they are shown to be distributed into fatty tissue and hydrolyze at the same rate, so it's probably not a problem. So, yeah, it would probably work.

GoPower

Banned
Awards
Thanks for the validation of my theory. Props to you Bro.

s.norman

Awards
  • Established
i have gotten 4ad cyp to hold at 400mg/ml with no problem. i think the next batch i will make it 450mg/ml. it seems to work so well that i am not lured into making a synovex conversion for prop. the 4ad cyp stacks well with 1-test cyp and tren however i have never tried nordiol cyp b/c i hear that it has no intrinsic activity like 4ad

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
i have gotten 4ad cyp to hold at 400mg/ml with no problem. i think the next batch i will make it 450mg/ml. it seems to work so well that i am not lured into making a synovex conversion for prop. the 4ad cyp stacks well with 1-test cyp and tren however i have never tried nordiol cyp b/c i hear that it has no intrinsic activity like 4ad
It does have activity, it's actually a registered anabolic called Bolandiol, and the diprop was once sold as Storinol. On paper, the base is about 50% as active as test, but in reality, it's at least as strong as 4ad in my experience. At 600-900mg/d oral, it's effects are apparent. The cyp is a good depo at about 1.2-1.8g/wk. It's good to know that these diols are so soluble, I was just always discouraged from formulating high conc stuff because of crash and pain. I keep my extras in the fridge, and 250 never crashed. Thanks for the info S.norman and Gopower

GoPower

Banned
Awards
At 400? Great! Nice to know that it's realisticly do-able
Just wanted you to know that I went through the cycle using this 19-Nor Cyp 400 concentration with no problem (as opposed to the horrors I had with 1-T cyp). I just did a remix with my remaining powder to yield a 500mg/ml solution. So far after 2 weeks it seems to remain stable. I don't plan to use it for a while, so I will monitor it make sure it maintains stability.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted you to know that I went through the cycle using this 19-Nor Cyp 400 concentration with no problem (as opposed to the horrors I had with 1-T cyp). I just did a remix with my remaining powder to yield a 500mg/ml solution. So far after 2 weeks it seems to remain stable. I don't plan to use it for a while, so I will monitor it make sure it maintains stability.
That's amazing, and no pain huh? You have to use low gauge points I imagine?

GoPower

Banned
Awards
Hey Doc, I was pretty amazed by it too. Had me questioning whether it was effective or not. Of course, you cannot guage a drugs effectiveness by the pain it causes. But, I thought I might have switched it for some maltodextrin or something. :trout:
Anyway, I have had no problems with it. Do you really think the guage of the needle has anything to do with residual pain? I would think it is more hormone crystalizing in the muscle.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Hey Doc, I was pretty amazed by it too. Had me questioning whether it was effective or not. Of course, you cannot guage a drugs effectiveness by the pain it causes. But, I thought I might have switched it for some maltodextrin or something. :trout:
Anyway, I have had no problems with it. Do you really think the guage of the needle has anything to do with residual pain? I would think it is more hormone crystalizing in the muscle.
Yeah, I didn't say it right. I use 23's usually but I thought with that high of a concentration you might need 22's. The lower the gauge, the more muscle damage and the more scar tissue, but I can't stand using 25's. I just don't have the hang time. :)

GoPower

Banned
Awards
Hey Doc, took me a while to get back to this thread. I have been researching and experimenting and have come to one conclusion. High dose 19-Nor is nothing compared to regular doses of nandralone.
We were spending too much time trying to concentrate these prohormones into solution and relying on speculated conversion rates to get us to a hopeful goal.
I think the congretional banners did us a favor by removing this stuff off the store shelves...

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Hey Doc, took me a while to get back to this thread. I have been researching and experimenting and have come to one conclusion. High dose 19-Nor is nothing compared to regular doses of nandralone.
We were spending too much time trying to concentrate these prohormones into solution and relying on speculated conversion rates to get us to a hopeful goal.
I think the congretional banners did us a favor by removing this stuff off the store shelves...
Nandrolone is a great anabolic, that's for sure.