Helladrol/Katanadrol HELP

Cheetah Chase

Awards
So thinking about running a cycle of this would like everyone's help in tweaking this around to be the best cycle I can get out of it so any and all help is appreciated.

First a little background. I am 33 y/o have been training for many years now. Kind of a newbie to the PH's I've done 6 weeks of helladrol worked out pretty well.

So here it goes:

Helladrol: 100/100/100/100/125/125
Katanadrol: 300/300/350/350/400/400
1-6 Bev int. EFA Gold taken w hella/katana
1-6 Transaderm am/pm w 2 week preload
4-10 forma stanzol 5 pumps am/pm
1-6 N2Guard 5 caps b4 bed
1-10 need2slin 1 cap am/mid/evening
1-10 forged liver support midday and evening
1-10 Bev int joint care

PCT:

6-10 Forged Post Cycle
6-10 DAA
6-10 Unleashed
4-10 forma stanzol

Also taking

Bev int super pak multi vit
Bev int UMP protein w 1:1 ratio dextrose pwo shake.
Gasp BCAA 60000 heavy Luecine

Unsure of proper dosing of the Katanadrol so anyone that has experience w this would greatly appreciated. Also any advice on tweaking any part of this will be heavily considered thanks in advance everyone.

supernerd

Awards
The 6-week Hella/Katana cycle can be a pretty good one. I'd keep the Helladrol at 100 mg/day for the whole cycle, and run the Katana at 350 to start. The transaderm probably isn't that necessary on cycle. With good doses of the compounds you're planning, some DHEA isn't going to add all that much, and that cycle is expensive enough already without using extra $150 bottles of Transaderm. And, like you'll hear from a bunch of folks, adding a SERM to the PCT is probably a good idea. With a 6 week cycle at pretty high dosing, OTC recovery is going to be pretty rough.

Cheetah Chase

Awards
I'm unable to obtain a serm I have to stay on the OTC side of things I wish I could get a SERM. Just don't want to risk it.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I'm unable to obtain a serm I have to stay on the OTC side of things I wish I could get a SERM. Just don't want to risk it.
Well.......good luck

supernerd

Awards
If that's the case, I'd seriously look at cutting back to a 4-week cycle. The extra gains from the last 2 weeks might not survive an OTC PCT. At least in my experience, shorter cycles have less severe shutdown.

Cheetah Chase

Awards
I did do a cycle of helladrol as follows

75/75/75/100/100/100 and did a OTC pct and seemed to be pretty good kept the gains for the most part. So idk will have to consider maybe not jumping up to the 125 dose

Cheetah Chase

Awards
Srry the pct consisted of

DAA, forged post cycle, forma stanzol and unleashed

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
this is pathetic. youre stacking hdrol, furaza, and transaderm.thhen not utilizing a serm because you "dont want to risk it." well heres some news for you, hdrol itself is a lot more risky than a serm, let alone stacking with other compounds. youll lose anything you gain during pct due to some sexy supprssion

stop listening to needto reps, most of them are idiots. you could of saved yourself a few hundred by gettings the same **** from different companies. hdrol is the only thing worth the price that they sell. and yes, needto makes helladrol even though its sold through their partner

Cheetah Chase

Awards
Ok so maybe tweaking the pct thanks to the help of another member here. Site seems to have quite a bit of knowledgeable ppl. Also thinking of dropping the transaderm and forma what's everyone's thoughts on that.

Hydronium

Hydronium

Awards
Keep the forma if you start to feel estrogen sides on cycle for whatever reason. Transaderm is hands down not worth the price it was just price gouged when it was the only one left on the market at the time. Google research chemicals Torem, you will find the SERM which you seek.

macdady

macdady

Awards
Why can't you get a serm? Do you not use Google? (Sarcasm lol) there are RC sponsors if you look up and down at the banners here its not hard. Just remember its for your muscular lab rats health lol

Cheetah Chase

Awards
Why can't you get a serm? Do you not use Google? (Sarcasm lol) there are RC sponsors if you look up and down at the banners here its not hard. Just remember its for your muscular lab rats health lol
No man lol I opened my mouth before I knew about RC yea go ahead let the blasting begin lol I'm ready. I will be using some RC stuff not sure which one yet.

Cheetah Chase

Awards
No man lol I opened my mouth before I knew about RC yea go ahead let the blasting begin lol I'm ready. I will be using some RC stuff not sure which one yet.

macdady

macdady

Awards
Lol if I jab its with a cattle prod to push you in the right direction. No blast from me... it would be if you started saying "I don't need one" or "I won't use one" lol I'd say go with torem FWIW

gymrat727

gymrat727

Awards
Stick to 6 weeks on hella and run it up to 125 I ran hella solo and my dose was 75/100/100/100/125/125 stacked with katana you will have wicked back pumps I suggest getting taurine n2guard won't have enough taurine for you. Rs transderm in my opinion is bunk I like needto they push there products a lot but most of them are really reliable and work well. Hcgenerate is one of my favorites, it might seem pricey but if you have good luck with the ladies you will be able to paint pictures of them on cycle if you know what I mean lol BTW I would run n2guard at 7 pills Ed not 9

Cheetah Chase

Awards
No I totally agree that I need one. Now just gotta find one and what the proper dosing would be to add to my pct

Cheetah Chase

Awards
Stick to 6 weeks on hella and run it up to 125 I ran hella solo and my dose was 75/100/100/100/125/125 stacked with katana you will have wicked back pumps I suggest getting taurine n2guard won't have enough taurine for you. Rs transderm in my opinion is bunk I like needto they push there products a lot but most of them are really reliable and work well. Hcgenerate is one of my favorites, it might seem pricey but if you have good luck with the ladies you will be able to paint pictures of them on cycle if you know what I mean lol BTW I would run n2guard at 7 pills Ed not 9
Ok will take this into consideration.

macdady

macdady

Awards
No I totally agree that I need one. Now just gotta find one and what the proper dosing would be to add to my pct
Let's see torem 90/60/60/30 I go 120 for the first couple of days the very first week. Don't know if it makes a difference or not lol. Nova 20/20/10/10? That's what I've seen all over the forum(hint hint search the forums lol) clomid idk not a fan so I don't really keep its dosing protocol in my head lol

gymrat727

gymrat727

Awards
You will always see people "argue" on with serms to use in pct. everyone will have a different opinion I have always used clomid and loved it nolva gave me dead dick depression emotional everything. Clomid I felt good, now people that like nolva will say that about clomid lol it's personal preference and what you choose, if you never ran a serm before I have heard nothing but good things about torem, I never tried it myself so I can't say use that but my research seems like a solid serm and I am going to be trying it out next run

macdady

macdady

Awards
You will always see people "argue" on with serms to use in pct. everyone will have a different opinion I have always used clomid and loved it nolva gave me dead dick depression emotional everything. Clomid I felt good, now people that like nolva will say that about clomid lol it's personal preference and what you choose, if you never ran a serm before I have heard nothing but good things about torem, I never tried it myself so I can't say use that but my research seems like a solid serm and I am going to be trying it out next run
So true about the serms. I never have used clomid because I heard it makes you emotional lol... I hate emotions. Everything effects everyone different though

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
So true about the serms. I never have used clomid because I heard it makes you emotional lol... I hate emotions. Everything effects everyone different though
it doesnt do that to everybody. ive used nolva and clomid and clomid seemed to work better for me. i got random boners like i was a teenager again

Cheetah Chase

Awards
Really appreciate all this feedback everyone is giving and I am doing some googling along with the advice as well. Especially from Onion Knight mad props for all ur help sir.