Sick on cycle, begin pct now?

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in week 5 of a m4ohn cutting cycle, and was going to be starting pct next week. I've added in 1-test for the last few weeks for an extra added kick, and to use up some of the old 1-test transdermal I have laying around.

I've come down with either a cold/flu bug, complete with runny nose, aches, fever, hot/cold flashes, etc., and am wondering if it would be in my best interest to stop the cycle, or to continue with the cycle until I get over this illness. I'm worried about the double whammy performing pct while sick. I haven't lifted for the last 2 days since the illness settled in, and I imagine it'd be a few more days yet before I feel ready to get back at the weights. Would I be better off continuing the cycle for lbm retention, or stopping the cycle and beginning pct? I imagine cycling isn't doing wonder for my immune system, but am apprehensive about starting pct while still sick.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
It's really up to you. I wouldn't recommend lifting while you sick for sure. If you planned to stop your cycle next week then I'd just end it now. You not gonna lose lbm's because you didn't lift IF you eat enough.

I didn't lift for 2 weeks right after I finished my last cycle and I kept all my gain by keeping calories high.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Whisky Anabolics 13
Rad83 Anabolics 5
Anabolics 24
Old Witch Anabolics 20
lboston Anabolics 2