serm needed for 3.5 weeks of halodrol?

  1. Banned
    LukeP123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Age
    24
    Posts
    129
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    21.69%

    serm needed for 3.5 weeks of halodrol?


    50 mg the first week...75mg after that, but think im stoppen early should I use my pct...or would pea erase work good enough?

  2. New Member
    BlackGT99's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    462
    Rep Power
    42576
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    50.26%

    Hdrol is barely kicking in... Why quit now? (It should be ran for 6wks)
  3. New Member
    sireatsalot's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    21
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    45.52%

    This is an extremely user subjective question. How shutdown are you? Yes, its impossible to know for sure exactly how shutdown you are without blood work, but how are you feeling? Have you experienced testicular atrophy? Lethargy? Slight headaches, etc.? If you feel that you are shutdown, or if you get blood work and your levels are off I would personally run a low dose, mini PCT with a SERM.

    In my own personal experience, when I ran HDROL, for my first cycle, I got about 24 days in then had to stop to undergo an unexpected maxillofacial surgery. I ran an over the counter PCT; PES Erase coupled with 3.2 mg of DAA for 30 days. 12 days on the DAA, 3 days off, and I recovered fine, with no signs of estrogen rebound of an sort.
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    LukeP123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Age
    24
    Posts
    129
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    21.69%

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackGT99 View Post
    Hdrol is barely kicking in... Why quit now? (It should be ran for 6wks)
    I really just feel I am too young and this should have waited for another day in my life...when I am more mature. Right now I am enjoying college life and not being able to drink sucks socially. I may have a problem, but hey youre only in college one time.
  5. Banned
    LukeP123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Age
    24
    Posts
    129
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    21.69%

    Quote Originally Posted by sireatsalot View Post
    This is an extremely user subjective question. How shutdown are you? Yes, its impossible to know for sure exactly how shutdown you are without blood work, but how are you feeling? Have you experienced testicular atrophy? Lethargy? Slight headaches, etc.? If you feel that you are shutdown, or if you get blood work and your levels are off I would personally run a low dose, mini PCT with a SERM.

    In my own personal experience, when I ran HDROL, for my first cycle, I got about 24 days in then had to stop to undergo an unexpected maxillofacial surgery. I ran an over the counter PCT; PES Erase coupled with 3.2 mg of DAA for 30 days. 12 days on the DAA, 3 days off, and I recovered fine, with no signs of estrogen rebound of an sort.
    Dont feel shut down at all..my package hasnt seem to shrunk at all..and I was really worried about that. No headaches really...maybe a little tiredess, but Idk it was unusual.

    Have erase just not daa...Will erase boost test a little?
  6. New Member
    marcink99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    167
    Rep Power
    182
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    15.27%

    Luke here's the honesty hdrol did not work for you because your diet was crap...that's why you didn't gain any weight or strength(I read your other thread) iam sure you did not have enough protein and calories thus no results........Now for the pct I don't think you need serm. If you have a test boosters or ai take them.... it will speed up your recovery....If you only have erase go with it you will be fine.
  7. Banned
    LukeP123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Age
    24
    Posts
    129
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    21.69%

    Quote Originally Posted by marcink99 View Post
    Luke here's the honesty hdrol did not work for you because your diet was crap...that's why you didn't gain any weight or strength(I read your other thread) iam sure you did not have enough protein and calories thus no results........Now for the pct I don't think you need serm. If you have a test boosters or ai take them.... it will speed up your recovery....If you only have erase go with it you will be fine.
    Diets been like 175-180 grams of protien...just wasnt as spaced out as it should have been..you are prob right. This is also why I want to stop I realized I need to get more things in check before I screw myself up
  8. New Member
    sireatsalot's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    21
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    45.52%

    Erase will lower your estrogen and thus help to increase test levels, while controlling cortisol levels. So yes it will increase test by proxy.

    Why not get some DAA, its dirt cheap, and clinically effective.

    Definitely get your diet in check. Poor nutrition completely negates the positive effects of any cycle.
  9. New Member
    marcink99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    167
    Rep Power
    182
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    15.27%

    Quote Originally Posted by LukeP123 View Post
    Diets been like 175-180 grams of protien...just wasnt as spaced out as it should have been..you are prob right. This is also why I want to stop I realized I need to get more things in check before I screw myself up
    If you don't build muscle without anabolics you will not build muscle on them. If I ware you I would ran hdrol for 2 more weeks and drink half a gallon of chocolate milk a day. I will come up to extra 880calories and 32 grams of protein it will surely help you gain mass.

    your call.
  10. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,794
    Rep Power
    2687354
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    99.41%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by LukeP123 View Post
    .and I am 21..I know that is a little young, but arent these mild and easier to recover from?...
    dang, this was posted in april this year. you got older quick. amazing.

    steroids aren't magic. run your erase. pct isn't even needed probably. but run it anyways.

    next time you want results without trying, take dimethazine. and don't complain about the sides or getting fat.
  11. Diamond Member
    Sean1332's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,696
    Rep Power
    3425568
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    7.95%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by LukeP123 View Post

    Diets been like 175-180 grams of protien...just wasnt as spaced out as it should have been..you are prob right. This is also why I want to stop I realized I need to get more things in check before I screw myself up
    This right here is why your failing, anabolics or not. A diet point was brought up and you respond with total protein I take. Irrelevant. Diet is much much more than just that.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  12. Banned
    LukeP123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Age
    24
    Posts
    129
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    21.69%

    Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post

    This right here is why your failing, anabolics or not. A diet point was brought up and you respond with total protein I take. Irrelevant. Diet is much much more than just that.
    I brought up protein intake bc I wanted to show how much I was taking in bc it was stated I prob wasnt getting enough. I do know hos to diet..I have gotten to 4.17% body fat without roids..I had a very strict meal plan set up. I didnt realize how hard it was to get your 6 meals until school was out. My schedule is all over the place with work and thats messing me up.
  13. Banned
    LukeP123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Age
    24
    Posts
    129
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    21.69%

    I could wait it out 2 more weeks, but then I would deff be shut down..and I didnt magically suddenly age..At first going into this I was worried about being shut down bc I bought nolva and clomid...later in my cyclebI discovered clomid and nolva close growth plates bc they act like estrogen. I know I am not getting taller, but I hear your bones widen up till youre 24...so this is prob the 2nd biggest reason I am trying to get out before its too into the cycle.
  14. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,794
    Rep Power
    2687354
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    99.41%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by LukeP123 View Post

    I brought up protein intake bc I wanted to show how much I was taking in bc it was stated I prob wasnt getting enough. I do know hos to diet..I have gotten to 4.17% body fat without roids..I had a very strict meal plan set up. I didnt realize how hard it was to get your 6 meals until school was out. My schedule is all over the place with work and thats messing me up.
    In your pics, I have not seen 4.5% bf. Not sure how your measuring.
    I took some time to glance over all of your post last night, you need a friend,.or some counseling.
    Steroids aren't safe for you.
  15. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,794
    Rep Power
    2687354
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    99.41%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post

    dang, this was posted in april this year. you got older quick. From barely 21, to 23, amazing.

    steroids aren't magic. run your erase. pct isn't even needed probably. but run it anyways.

    next time you want results without trying, take dimethazine. and don't complain about the sides or getting fat.
    ? No comment eh?
  16. Advanced Member
    BlumpkinKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    657
    Rep Power
    12970
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    17.07%

    Luke, You should have just listened to me last night in your earlier thread. Less humiliation
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. SERM needed for 10mg of SD for 3 weeks
    By boggs67ss in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-05-2009, 09:24 AM
  2. help needed for last 5 lbs of fat...
    By travis0712 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 05-30-2008, 12:06 AM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-24-2007, 05:18 PM
  4. Men needed for exercise research (Univ of Bath)
    By yeahright in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-06-2006, 02:19 AM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-21-2005, 11:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in