serm needed for 3.5 weeks of halodrol?

LukeP123

Banned
Awards
50 mg the first week...75mg after that, but think im stoppen early should I use my pct...or would pea erase work good enough?

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
Hdrol is barely kicking in... Why quit now? (It should be ran for 6wks)

sireatsalot

Awards
This is an extremely user subjective question. How shutdown are you? Yes, its impossible to know for sure exactly how shutdown you are without blood work, but how are you feeling? Have you experienced testicular atrophy? Lethargy? Slight headaches, etc.? If you feel that you are shutdown, or if you get blood work and your levels are off I would personally run a low dose, mini PCT with a SERM.

In my own personal experience, when I ran HDROL, for my first cycle, I got about 24 days in then had to stop to undergo an unexpected maxillofacial surgery. I ran an over the counter PCT; PES Erase coupled with 3.2 mg of DAA for 30 days. 12 days on the DAA, 3 days off, and I recovered fine, with no signs of estrogen rebound of an sort.

LukeP123

Banned
Awards
Hdrol is barely kicking in... Why quit now? (It should be ran for 6wks)
I really just feel I am too young and this should have waited for another day in my life...when I am more mature. Right now I am enjoying college life and not being able to drink sucks socially. I may have a problem, but hey youre only in college one time.

LukeP123

Banned
Awards
This is an extremely user subjective question. How shutdown are you? Yes, its impossible to know for sure exactly how shutdown you are without blood work, but how are you feeling? Have you experienced testicular atrophy? Lethargy? Slight headaches, etc.? If you feel that you are shutdown, or if you get blood work and your levels are off I would personally run a low dose, mini PCT with a SERM.

In my own personal experience, when I ran HDROL, for my first cycle, I got about 24 days in then had to stop to undergo an unexpected maxillofacial surgery. I ran an over the counter PCT; PES Erase coupled with 3.2 mg of DAA for 30 days. 12 days on the DAA, 3 days off, and I recovered fine, with no signs of estrogen rebound of an sort.
Dont feel shut down at all..my package hasnt seem to shrunk at all..and I was really worried about that. No headaches really...maybe a little tiredess, but Idk it was unusual.

Have erase just not daa...Will erase boost test a little?

marcink99

marcink99

Awards
Luke here's the honesty hdrol did not work for you because your diet was crap...that's why you didn't gain any weight or strength(I read your other thread) iam sure you did not have enough protein and calories thus no results........Now for the pct I don't think you need serm. If you have a test boosters or ai take them.... it will speed up your recovery....If you only have erase go with it you will be fine.

LukeP123

Banned
Awards
Luke here's the honesty hdrol did not work for you because your diet was crap...that's why you didn't gain any weight or strength(I read your other thread) iam sure you did not have enough protein and calories thus no results........Now for the pct I don't think you need serm. If you have a test boosters or ai take them.... it will speed up your recovery....If you only have erase go with it you will be fine.
Diets been like 175-180 grams of protien...just wasnt as spaced out as it should have been..you are prob right. This is also why I want to stop I realized I need to get more things in check before I screw myself up

sireatsalot

Awards
Erase will lower your estrogen and thus help to increase test levels, while controlling cortisol levels. So yes it will increase test by proxy.

Why not get some DAA, its dirt cheap, and clinically effective.

Definitely get your diet in check. Poor nutrition completely negates the positive effects of any cycle.

marcink99

marcink99

Awards
Diets been like 175-180 grams of protien...just wasnt as spaced out as it should have been..you are prob right. This is also why I want to stop I realized I need to get more things in check before I screw myself up
If you don't build muscle without anabolics you will not build muscle on them. If I ware you I would ran hdrol for 2 more weeks and drink half a gallon of chocolate milk a day. I will come up to extra 880calories and 32 grams of protein it will surely help you gain mass.

your call.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
.and I am 21..I know that is a little young, but arent these mild and easier to recover from?...
dang, this was posted in april this year. you got older quick. amazing.

steroids aren't magic. run your erase. pct isn't even needed probably. but run it anyways.

next time you want results without trying, take dimethazine. and don't complain about the sides or getting fat.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This right here is why your failing, anabolics or not. A diet point was brought up and you respond with total protein I take. Irrelevant. Diet is much much more than just that.

LukeP123

Banned
Awards
This right here is why your failing, anabolics or not. A diet point was brought up and you respond with total protein I take. Irrelevant. Diet is much much more than just that.
I brought up protein intake bc I wanted to show how much I was taking in bc it was stated I prob wasnt getting enough. I do know hos to diet..I have gotten to 4.17% body fat without roids..I had a very strict meal plan set up. I didnt realize how hard it was to get your 6 meals until school was out. My schedule is all over the place with work and thats messing me up.

LukeP123

Banned
Awards
I could wait it out 2 more weeks, but then I would deff be shut down..and I didnt magically suddenly age..At first going into this I was worried about being shut down bc I bought nolva and clomid...later in my cyclebI discovered clomid and nolva close growth plates bc they act like estrogen. I know I am not getting taller, but I hear your bones widen up till youre 24...so this is prob the 2nd biggest reason I am trying to get out before its too into the cycle.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I brought up protein intake bc I wanted to show how much I was taking in bc it was stated I prob wasnt getting enough. I do know hos to diet..I have gotten to 4.17% body fat without roids..I had a very strict meal plan set up. I didnt realize how hard it was to get your 6 meals until school was out. My schedule is all over the place with work and thats messing me up.
In your pics, I have not seen 4.5% bf. Not sure how your measuring.
I took some time to glance over all of your post last night, you need a friend,.or some counseling.
Steroids aren't safe for you.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dang, this was posted in april this year. you got older quick. From barely 21, to 23, amazing.

steroids aren't magic. run your erase. pct isn't even needed probably. but run it anyways.

next time you want results without trying, take dimethazine. and don't complain about the sides or getting fat.
? No comment eh?

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Luke, You should have just listened to me last night in your earlier thread. Less humiliation