clenbutrx

zaph123

Board Supporter
Awards
Hey there guys let me tell you a little about myself first. Im 5'10 180 lbs about 15-20%bf. I am 19 years old and have been weightlifting for about 4 years on and off. My goal is to lose weight. I have lost a good amount of weight from diet and excersise but i am not losing as much weight. My friend at work showed me a bottle of VPX clenbutrx. I did some research and it looked very interesting. He said he would give 2 bottles of 240cc for $110. I think that is a good deal based on some things i read. Is this supp right for me? Also i have a cyce my friend gave me take a look i plan on the cycle lasting 2 weeks. My ques is What is the measurements on the liquid clen is it cc. Also if it has these doses does this look good? Please let me hear your feedback sorry if i postd this in the wrong section you cna move it i juts saw a lot of clen topics. Thanks for your time.
Day1: 20mcg
Day2: 40mcg
Day3: 60mcg
Day4: 80mcg
Day5: 80mcg
Day6-Day12: 100mcg
Day13: 80mcg
Day14: 60mcg
Sorry i also forgot to ask can i take this with whey protien powder,ZMA,and arginine

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
You are confused. VPX Clenbutrx is not Clenbuterol. Clenbutrx is an ECA and a very good fat burner. Follow the doses on the bottle.

zaph123

Board Supporter
Awards
what would you guys recommend liquid clem or clenbutrx?

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
what would you guys recommend liquid clem or clenbutrx?
If I were you I'd research fat burners on this board then shop around starting with the board sponsors. Theres no reason to spend 110 dollars on a fat burner. Start off researching ECA and clen (use the search feature). Theres alot of products out there that you can get that are probably more effective but 1/4 of the price.

zaph123

Board Supporter
Awards
I did my research and used the search button. I ve decided to take the clen path. Im just wondering if the clenbutrx or the clenbutrerol would be better. If i got the celbuterol i would buy it from one of the sponsors but a lot of people on the board are syaing they sware by the clenbutrx and i can get a good deal on it.

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
I did my research and used the search button. I ve decided to take the clen path. Im just wondering if the clenbutrx or the clenbutrerol would be better. If i got the celbuterol i would buy it from one of the sponsors but a lot of people on the board are syaing they sware by the clenbutrx and i can get a good deal on it.
I found a description on clenbutrx.

Its ECA plus yohimbe and synephrine. I think it would work good for burning fat. However, I think clen be more effective for 1/4 the price. Your choice tho.

VPX Clenbutrx Information
VPX Clenbutrx is among very few weight loss drugs that are designed to be a multi-system Thermogenic, Neurogenic, Thyrogenic, Antiestrogenic, Insulinogenic Formula that may cause rapid fat loss when used in conjunction with a nutrition and exercise program.

Clenbutrx, with E & Z Guglsterones, is an engineered matrix of synergistic phytochemicals designed to aggressively attack fat from a multitude of metabolic pathways, claims the manufacturer. While other fat loss supplements mainly work from one dimension, Clenbutrx aggressively attacks fat through five independent yet pharmacodynamically synergistic angles - all attempting to open various fat burining systems.

The newly trademarked YACES stack - the Thermogenic component of CLENBUTERX - stands for Yohimbine, Aspirin, Caffeine, Ephedrine and Synephrine

zaph123

Board Supporter
Awards
Thanks.Anyother opinions on clebutrx i am deciding between that or the clen pills

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Thanks.Anyother opinions on clebutrx i am deciding between that or the clen pills
It's up to you they should both work well. Do some more research on clenbuterol though. It's not something to just start putting in your body. FYI though clenbutrx and clenbuterol would work together rotated in a stack. 2 weeks on clenbutrx, 2 weeks on clen, etc.

theamazing3000

Awards
  • Established
i would go with some other type of thermogenic if you are going otc route.
I would recommend maybe some vasopro and scorch. You may also want to look into sesathin.

zaph123

Board Supporter
Awards
It's up to you they should both work well. Do some more research on clenbuterol though. It's not something to just start putting in your body. FYI though clenbutrx and clenbuterol would work together rotated in a stack. 2 weeks on clenbutrx, 2 weeks on clen, etc.
A stack sounds good but i would like to start off slow if ya know what i mean. What do you guys think are worth the $. I researched some more the only thing i find confusing is the clenbutrx comes in cc so i dont know what that would convert to in the mcg form which i have a stack for as in my above post.

theamazing3000

Awards
  • Established
I really think you could do a lot better for the money that you want to spend on clenbutrx. do a search on sesathin! Not only is it great for fat loss it also has a whole bunch of other health benefits and many people feel it is the best legal fat loss supp around.

zaph123

Board Supporter
Awards
Where can i get my hands on sesathin. Through the internet or no

R6Speed

Board Supporter
Awards
Crxy19. Thats a clen cycle you posted. I think the instructions on the clenbutrx bottle say 5cc twice a day or something like that, they give you an oral syringe to measure it out. I have used both a few years back and preferred the clenbutrx, the sides I got from the clen outweigh its results. Remember though your diet controls what your results will be, these supps will only have a small impact.

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
Where can i get my hands on sesathin. Through the internet or no
No offense, but there is this thing called GOOGLE. When I put "sesathin" in the Google search box, guess what I get?

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
A stack sounds good but i would like to start off slow if ya know what i mean. What do you guys think are worth the $. I researched some more the only thing i find confusing is the clenbutrx comes in cc so i dont know what that would convert to in the mcg form which i have a stack for as in my above post.
You don't need to convert it to mcg. You dose clenbuterol in mcg not clenbutrx. Clenbutrx is a great fat burner and I use it all of the time, but I also don't have to pay the stupid prices most people are asking for it. If you have the money and want to spend it on Clenbutrx than by all means go for it. If you are looking for a cheaper route get ahold of some ephedrine and caffeine tabs. Like others have said Sesathin is another good choice.

KCPreki11

Awards
  • Established
Now I know $55 a piece is expensive, but isn't that still pretty damn close to what it was selling for before the ban? Personally, I would buy them because I loved the product and it helped me tremendously. Can't you just buy one of them and then buy the 2nd if you really like it?

Forum User X

Awards
A 240 cc bottle of Clenbutrx was going for $45 I think before the ban. Thats the price I got it at before it was banned. It may have been a special. Either way, it was very expensive but very good.

I'm not sure how many ccs are in a mililiter but a 60 mL vial of Clenbuterol typically goes for $30-40. Clenbutrx is powerful but Clenbuterol is much better and much cheaper. I used it, it worked great but you got to drink a lot of water or you'll be cramping and having headaches all the time. Not fun.

zaph123

Board Supporter
Awards
How much does a 240 cc bottle on clenbuterol cost. Im not tlaking bout a lab sample or like VPX im tlaking liek the real deal

SeaHawk22

Awards
I really think you could do a lot better for the money that you want to spend on clenbutrx. do a search on sesathin! Not only is it great for fat loss it also has a whole bunch of other health benefits and many people feel it is the best legal fat loss supp around.

Intersting, wow I might have to do some research about this myself for this up comeing spring.

Also I have been wondering what the hell is your avatar :icon_lol: , a hairless rabbit or something?? :blink: