Epi/Stano or SD/Stano or neither? Have concerns. - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Epi/Stano or SD/Stano or neither? Have concerns.

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.

Today is day 3 of Epi @ 40mg and Stano @ 800mg. Excited to see where the rest of the cycle goes! Started cycle at 180lbs. Was eating anywhere from 3500-4000 calories a day before starting the cycle, have gradually cut it down to a fairly strict 2700. Maintenance cals for me would be 2962 using my BMR + Harris Benedict so Im thinking I should see decent results, especially once the epi kicks in in a couple of weeks.

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.

So, on day 3 of my cycle I was an idiot and hurt my shoulder by trying to go too heavy. Haven't worked out since last Friday, but did not stop the cycle because A) I wouldn't be able to restart it in time before the wedding and B) I am hoping my shoulder will be healed enough by next week to get back into at least a light workout routine. Blah.
  3. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by TruthWalker View Post
    So, on day 3 of my cycle I was an idiot and hurt my shoulder by trying to go too heavy. Haven't worked out since last Friday, but did not stop the cycle because A) I wouldn't be able to restart it in time before the wedding and B) I am hoping my shoulder will be healed enough by next week to get back into at least a light workout routine. Blah.

I would be hitting legs at least 2x per week.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by FireRescue View Post
    I would be hitting legs at least 2x per week.
    Yeah, I haven't though. Just been trying to not do much of anything with it that involves lifting anything heavy. Its feeling better...actually haven't taken any advil at all today, which is the first day ive been able to do that since it happened. Gonna continue to just rest until Monday, and then ease back in on Monday with a light lifting routine and heavier on the cardio. Even without working out, my muscles are fuller and vascularity is improving. Down 1.5lbs too, woohoo!
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.

Back on track as of yesterday...Did chest/tris. Shoulder was fine on Bench and Incline, had to skip decline though. Strength actually seemed to be up a bit, but I'm not taking any chances. Gonna take it easy for the next two weeks and be very very careful on shoulder days. Upping my cardio in both intensity and volume. Epi should be kicking in any day now
  6. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by TruthWalker View Post
    Back on track as of yesterday...Did chest/tris. Shoulder was fine on Bench and Incline, had to skip decline though. Strength actually seemed to be up a bit, but I'm not taking any chances. Gonna take it easy for the next two weeks and be very very careful on shoulder days. Upping my cardio in both intensity and volume. Epi should be kicking in any day now
    That's pretty much what I said every day right up to the end of my cycle of Epi, twice.

I hate that it is the most inconsistent steroid to ever hit the market because it really is an extreme hit or miss. Lots of people love it, however I had to take 50mg/day just to feel it.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.

Oh I'm fairly confident I'll respond well to it. At least, I'm optimistic about it. Today is only day 15, and considering I took off days 6-14 completely from working out, it may already have kicked in and I just haven't been able to tell. Today is leg day so if its kicked in already, I'll be able to tell. But I've heard it doesn't kick in until week 3, so I'm not too worried. Yet.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetley View Post
    A guy posted a similar thread a few days ago called "July PH Cycle"

After reading through it, it looks like quite a few people on this board are running this cycle (including me):
    Superdrol- 10/10/10/10/10/10
    Stanodrol- 800/800/1000/1000/1000/1000/1200/1200

I've never had crazy thoughts while on SD/Stano and I am prone to craziness so I'm not sure what happened there for you. Your PCT and on cycle support look good.
    Did you start your PCT after SD or after stano? Im running this exact cycle in a month and trying to figure out my pct schedule.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by FederalLE View Post

Did you start your PCT after SD or after stano? Im running this exact cycle in a month and trying to figure out my pct schedule.
    Not sure what he did but you should wait till you are done with stano based on the stack above
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.

Rphash is right. Start it after the stano. I'm already a week into my pct. Not lost any strength gains yet.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 47
    Last Post: 06-15-2012, 11:40 PM
  2. epi straight or sd pulse
    By live to lift in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 12-02-2011, 08:29 PM
  3. For Sale: Looking To Buy EFX Epi Clone Or SD-1 (Muscle Builders)
    By crowbar46 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-01-2009, 10:19 AM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-24-2009, 05:46 AM
  5. Powerfull or Alpha drive or both for epi PCT , i have both
    By jamze7417 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-15-2008, 02:35 PM