ending a cycle without 1test

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
My cycle....

Weeks 1-4 m14add
Weeks 2-6 1-test
Weeks 4-8 M4ohn

What I am wondering is if I should extend the 1test to weeks 2-8 so there is no gap between pct and the 1test, or will the m4ohn keep my test levels up so I can keep the 1test at only weeks 2-6. I am already into this cycle.

timogburn

Awards
yes definately, the cycle would be way more effective if you ran the 1t for 6 weeks instead of 4. plus 1-t and mohn work great together and will dry up your gains. i ran a similar cycle with excellent results. sounds like a great cycle, what are you using for pct?

THEBRAKES

Banned
Awards
yes definately, the cycle would be way more effective if you ran the 1t for 6 weeks instead of 4. plus 1-t and mohn work great together and will dry up your gains. i ran a similar cycle with excellent results. sounds like a great cycle, what are you using for pct?
not sure if you just misread his post....he plans to run 1-T for 5 weeks according to that plan, and is asking if 7 is better/safer. unless you guys both are mislead about how to write out cycle schedules...

i personally would run the MOHN starting week 5 til cycle end. that way no doubling up methyls and you only run each one 4 weeks, wet bulk then lean bulk.

undertaker - any reason why you preloaded the M1,4ADD? also, what do you mean by "...will the m4ohn keep my test levels up..." the only thing in your stack that converts to test is M1,4ADD and that's through dbol conversion. you'll be suppressed heavily throughout this cycle. i personally would run the 1-T all the way to the end. if you come off it and dont do PCT while continuing with MOHN, that will be not much different than coming off completely, as MOHN is not very strong. without 1-T, weeks 7 & 8 will find your natty test bottomed out without anything anabolic enough to replace it (like 1-T does)

one thing i am curious about: will that M1,4ADD abate sides for you in a way similar to 4-ad? i've heard testimony for both answers.

timogburn

Awards
that way no doubling up methyls and you only run each one 4 weeks, wet bulk then lean bulk.
I dont think the week that he is running the two methyls together would cause any harm as mohn is such a mild, slow-acting compound.

yeah i guess i read that wrong, im not used to seeing cycles written out like that

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
I wanted something really wet for bulking and that is why I started the cycle with m14add. I agree with tim, I dont think the methyl stacking is a big deal cuz m4ohn is so mild. What dose should I start out at with the 1test. 100mg ed for the first week followed by 200mg ed for the following weeks until end? How long should I make the 1test run up?