Test suspension, suss, deca course

moezii

Awards
Hi guys

I'm a long term reader first time posting
I've done a couple courses over the years only a test susp, testoviron and dbol courses and am looking into doing a dbol test susp,suss an deca course over 8wks and wondering some of your thoughts with an AI and pct Im 29yr 5.8 75kg eat clean and have been training for 8 years I have a bit of a plan going off other threads but would like some good opinions on what has worked for others in the past? before making a decision on what course to do next?

Cheers

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I'd scratch the deca, takes too long to kick in for an 8 week cycle. Just go with the Sust, test suspension and dbol. Arimidex .5mg EOD would b good. What's your pct?

moezii

Awards
Hi
Do you suggest running the course longer or just stick to not having the deca, I have been offered some tren a if that's worth throwing in? I have nolva and clomid, I was thinking nolva 20/20/20/20 and clomid 100/100/50/50 I also can get some hcg as well if I wanted but dont know a lot about it. The 2nd time i run a course I got signs of gyno which I had when I was younger so may be prone to it just wondering your thoughts on letro on cycle to make sure it stays at bay. I was using 0.25 adex last time and still had signs of it? Cheers

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Letro on cycle may b overkill. If .5mg of adex EOD doesn't work then I'd try Letro. I wouldn't use deca period, too many sides not worth it IMO.

I'd do this:

Weeks 1-12 Sust 500mg
Weeks 1-6 dbol 50mg ED
Weeks 1-16 Arimidex .5mg EOD
Maybe just use the test suspension on workout days only preworkout.

moezii

Awards
Yeah ok cheers, I did plan on using the test susp as a pre workout on work out days, I've got some testoviron left from my last cycle if that's worth putting in there, just after a cycle that will bulk me up with low sides, if I was to need the letro on cycle what would you recommend? as gyno scares the **** out of me, I do have signs of gyno from the last course a little not much just puffiness when it hot, but have read that letro can help reverse it a little? as this was only 6months ago the last course.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I would start at .625mg of Letro EOD and go up from there if u have to. Yeah u can throw in the testoviron too if you'd like.

moezii

Awards
Yeah thanks...And drop the adex or keep it at a low dose through to 16wks? And how much testoviron a wk for the 12 wks?
And was that pct fine? that is what I used on the last cycle...

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Yeah thanks...And drop the adex or keep it at a low dose through to 16wks? And how much testoviron a wk for the 12 wks?
And was that pct fine? that is what I used on the last cycle...
I'd drop the adex if u have to use Letro. The proviron I'd run 50mg ED. Did your pct work fine last time? I prefer to use one SERM along with an AI, test booster and a cortisol inhibitor.

Personally I'd do this:

Clomid 100/50/50/25
Aromasin 25/25/12.5/12.5
DAA 3/3/3/3
Reduce Xt ( recommended dose)

maffheeley

maffheeley

Awards
Am thinking for second cycle dbol deca and tren, swapping test with tren from first cycle, what you reckon?

maffheeley

maffheeley

Awards
Sounds good what dosages, was on 75mg dbol ed started with 1.5 ml each week with deca and test for 4 week then started jabbin twice a week at 0.75ml Monday Thursday then at week 6 upped it to 1 ml of each twice a week

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Hold on ok what's the doses in milligrams?

maffheeley

maffheeley

Awards
I ant a clue mate I've always worked in mls ha al try find out

maffheeley

maffheeley

Awards
No I've finished all that mate just getting some more today. Dbol was for 6 week Nd juice was for 10 but cause I bumped doses up i finished after 8 week. Gonna go for tren test and dbol at these measures, 1 ml test 1 ml tren Monday Thursday, (not sure if there same measures in mg) and 100 mg dbol every day again for 6 weeks

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
No I've finished all that mate just getting some more today. Dbol was for 6 week Nd juice was for 10 but cause I bumped doses up i finished after 8 week. Gonna go for tren test and dbol at these measures, 1 ml test 1 ml tren Monday Thursday, (not sure if there same measures in mg) and 100 mg dbol every day again for 6 weeks
Keep the tren dose higher then test, tren beats test to the receptor so some of that test would b wasted. I assume you're doing short ester like prop and ace right? You'll need to pin EOD its better that to avoid side effects from fluctuating blood levels.

maffheeley

maffheeley

Awards
I intended in starting on lower dosages of tren for first couple weeks then up it later, what's this short ester ? And what do you mean about pinning every other day would Monday thurs not do

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I intended in starting on lower dosages of tren for first couple weeks then up it later, what's this short ester ? And what do you mean about pinning every other day would Monday thurs not do
I mean like test propionate and tren acetate. These half to n injected EOD cuz of their short ester lifes which r only 2-3 days. If you're using test enanthate and tren enanthate then Mon and Thur injections r fine.

maffheeley

maffheeley

Awards
I was tempted with test 400 but al sick to test e, not sure what the tren is but al find out tonight. Would it be orate wih 8 to 10 week cycle ?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I was tempted with test 400 but al sick to test e, not sure what the tren is but al find out tonight. Would it be orate wih 8 to 10 week cycle ?
10 weeks is best if u can't go longer. How long r u running dbol cuz 100mg ED is pretty high?

maffheeley

maffheeley

Awards
Gonna look to run dbol for 6 week same as first cycle just up 25 mg. would test 400 be crazy with tren if its only my second cycle, a know am been risky running tren on second cycle like

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
Gonna look to run dbol for 6 week same as first cycle just up 25 mg. would test 400 be crazy with tren if its only my second cycle, a know am been risky running tren on second cycle like
You don't need tren yet slow down big guy

maffheeley

maffheeley

Awards
A know av been told its risky with only having one cycle under my belt ha

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
A know av been told its risky with only having one cycle under my belt ha
Yeah lol at least go low bro. I'd keep the test low around 200mg, tren blows test out of the water when it comes to gains. 300-400mg of tren plus dbol and you'll blow the f*ck up. I think 100mg of dbol is excessive though, 75mg is plenty.

maffheeley

maffheeley

Awards
Am gonna go for it ha am happy with gains from first cycle, reckon al chill abit after this cycle. So test 400 be okay or stick to test e ? Am only thinking dbol 100mg as first cycle I was packing 75

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Am gonna go for it ha am happy with gains from first cycle, reckon al chill abit after this cycle. So test 400 be okay or stick to test e ? Am only thinking dbol 100mg as first cycle I was packing 75
U went too high your first cycle but oh well u can't go back now lol. I'd go with test e, I don't like test blends at all.

maffheeley

maffheeley

Awards
Rate am going with tren a and test e, not bothering with dbol plan is to start wi 0.5 ml tren and 1.5 ml test for first couple of week then bump tren up to 1 ml. Il let you know how I get on !

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Rate am going with tren a and test e, not bothering with dbol plan is to start wi 0.5 ml tren and 1.5 ml test for first couple of week then bump tren up to 1 ml. Il let you know how I get on !
How much tren and test a week?

maffheeley

maffheeley

Awards
A didn't want to go higher with train cause its only second cycle and wasn't hitting mega high doses on first cycle, thought I'd play it careful first few weeks. On bright side jabbin glute is way better than Quads!

maffheeley

maffheeley

Awards
Soo that's 450mg test e and 50mg tren al be upping test to 600mg and tren to 100mg after couple weeks though

maffheeley

maffheeley

Awards
By how much? A didn't want to go mad with tren initially didn't know how my body would take it

maffheeley

maffheeley

Awards
Great al stick to that, debating dbol or not probaly will ha, thanks for advice dude. Can't wait for the emotional rollercoaster with tren haha

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
Great al stick to that, debating dbol or not probaly will ha, thanks for advice dude. Can't wait for the emotional rollercoaster with tren haha
Your 6 ft 180 and you feel you need all of this? Just wondering

maffheeley

maffheeley

Awards
Nah man just wanted to bump it up, gonna chill after this cycle

maffheeley

maffheeley

Awards
Always struggled to put weight on and now am getting to weight I've always wanted

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
Nah man just wanted to bump it up, gonna chill after this cycle
Sometimes less is more especially at your size. You are gonna have to run more gear in the future to grow so why not just run dbol and a straight test dose and eat big and you will grow like a beast. 30 m dbol and 750mg test blows me up

maffheeley

maffheeley

Awards
I did first cycle and had decent gains, but don't intend on staying on gear, do this cycle then pct then see how it goes without

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
I did first cycle and had decent gains, but don't intend on staying on gear, do this cycle then pct then see how it goes without
Nobody ever stays away for long

Well good luck either way but I would save the tren till later

maffheeley

maffheeley

Awards
Cheers man. I know it's risky but am going for it, what gains should I expect ? More than first cycle ??