Test suspension, suss, deca course

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Rate am going with tren a and test e, not bothering with dbol plan is to start wi 0.5 ml tren and 1.5 ml test for first couple of week then bump tren up to 1 ml. Il let you know how I get on !


  2. Quote Originally Posted by maffheeley View Post
    Rate am going with tren a and test e, not bothering with dbol plan is to start wi 0.5 ml tren and 1.5 ml test for first couple of week then bump tren up to 1 ml. Il let you know how I get on !
    How much tren and test a week?
    •   
       


  3. Did 0.5 tren and 1.5 test

  4. A didn't want to go higher with train cause its only second cycle and wasn't hitting mega high doses on first cycle, thought I'd play it careful first few weeks. On bright side jabbin glute is way better than Quads!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by maffheeley View Post
    Did 0.5 tren and 1.5 test
    Is this weekly? Clarify for me, how many mgs a week?
    •   
       


  6. Soo that's 450mg test e and 50mg tren al be upping test to 600mg and tren to 100mg after couple weeks though

  7. My bad 100 mg tren a week and 900mg test

  8. That first post was per jab

  9. Quote Originally Posted by maffheeley View Post
    My bad 100 mg tren a week and 900mg test
    I'd definitely bump the tren a lil higher, maybe drop the test down some.

  10. By how much? A didn't want to go mad with tren initially didn't know how my body would take it

  11. Quote Originally Posted by maffheeley View Post
    By how much? A didn't want to go mad with tren initially didn't know how my body would take it
    150 a week would b good, I think test at 750 would b plenty.

  12. Great al stick to that, debating dbol or not probaly will ha, thanks for advice dude. Can't wait for the emotional rollercoaster with tren haha

  13. Quote Originally Posted by maffheeley View Post
    Great al stick to that, debating dbol or not probaly will ha, thanks for advice dude. Can't wait for the emotional rollercoaster with tren haha
    Your 6 ft 180 and you feel you need all of this? Just wondering

  14. Nah man just wanted to bump it up, gonna chill after this cycle

  15. Always struggled to put weight on and now am getting to weight I've always wanted

  16. Quote Originally Posted by maffheeley View Post
    Nah man just wanted to bump it up, gonna chill after this cycle
    Sometimes less is more especially at your size. You are gonna have to run more gear in the future to grow so why not just run dbol and a straight test dose and eat big and you will grow like a beast. 30 m dbol and 750mg test blows me up

  17. I did first cycle and had decent gains, but don't intend on staying on gear, do this cycle then pct then see how it goes without

  18. Quote Originally Posted by maffheeley View Post
    I did first cycle and had decent gains, but don't intend on staying on gear, do this cycle then pct then see how it goes without
    Nobody ever stays away for long

    Well good luck either way but I would save the tren till later

  19. Cheers man. I know it's risky but am going for it, what gains should I expect ? More than first cycle ??

  20. Quote Originally Posted by maffheeley View Post
    Cheers man. I know it's risky but am going for it, what gains should I expect ? More than first cycle ??
    That really just depends on diet

  21. Yeah did make tons of difference when I got strict with diet, that's why I was debating dbol again cause first few weeks on it I was trying to cut aswell as bulk, realised that was stupid and ate like I've never eaten and then put some good weight on

  22. Quote Originally Posted by maffheeley View Post
    Yeah did make tons of difference when I got strict with diet, that's why I was debating dbol again cause first few weeks on it I was trying to cut aswell as bulk, realised that was stupid and ate like I've never eaten and then put some good weight on
    Eat your ass off bro, tren will help u stay lean fur sure. You'll blow the f*ck up with a good diet.

  23. Is there any sites where you can find out how many calories your taking on? How long before tren kicks in aswell?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by maffheeley View Post
    Is there any sites where you can find out how many calories your taking on? How long before tren kicks in aswell?
    Tren ace kicks in first week bro. Try Myfitnesspal

  25. Happy days haa am gonna jab Monday wednesda Friday 1 ml of each, each day. Cheers mate
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. test 400 and deca course help.
    By pugnuts in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-01-2012, 04:56 PM
  2. test 400 and deca course help.
    By pugnuts in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-01-2012, 01:41 PM
  3. who has run test suspension?
    By hethcliff in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-14-2005, 03:17 PM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-17-2005, 06:15 PM
  5. Test suspension....me likey..:-)
    By lifted in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-31-2004, 01:25 AM
Log in
Log in