Anavar quesiton

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Does a cycle of Anavar require a PCT consisting of nolva or clomid...? Also what are usual dosages of Anavar, and am I correct that it is used as a cutter...? Sorry i'm doing as much research as possible there is so much to learn.

size

Awards
  • Established
Anavar is a great drug, but it does cause HPTA suppression. Consequently, a proper post cycle will be necessary. Anavar is great for cutting as it has inherent fat burner properties and can be appetite suppressant.

fairplay101

Awards
Anavar Question

Anavar is a great drug, but it does cause HPTA suppression. Consequently, a proper post cycle will be necessary. Anavar is great for cutting as it has inherent fat burner properties and can be appetite suppressant.
Size.... DO you know if Anavar will adversely affect libido? I'm about to get some for a 6 wk 50mg ED cycle, want to harden up, gain a bit of strength and a few pounds LBM. I'm going to run it with Creatine to help. Thanks.

sarge

Awards
Size.... DO you know if Anavar will adversely affect libido? I'm about to get some for a 6 wk 50mg ED cycle, want to harden up, gain a bit of strength and a few pounds LBM. I'm going to run it with Creatine to help. Thanks.
yes it will effect libdo,so you better run some test with it.

fairplay101

Awards
Cheers Dude, I might swap it out for Oral Turanabol, this should not effect libido. In fact most reports I've said state it will heighten it if anything, that along with Test should be fun!