Clen

laxguy32

Awards
I chose to do this for my heatlh project along with some other supps. I found all the info i need for the others except this one. Does this require a PCT if so consisting of what Clomid Nolva or anything else.Also if you know where i cna find pictures of this in the liquid bottle that would be great Thanks for the help.

laxguy32

Awards
dude im 16 and im a skinny kid clen makes you lose weight i have no use for it and its also banned. You have to be crazy t think i would mess with stuff that young. Im on creatine whey protien and ZMA thats it. I found pictures thank you google. Someone tell me about the PCT please. Also Haloestin i now need pics of that.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
It does not require PCT... And I doubt you'll find a site that will have pictures of it.

I hope your really 16 and this is only a project... :rolleyes:

laxguy32

Awards
I am 16 and its a health project i know better to mess with this stuff. Thanks for the info and im pretty pissed when i become 21 i was going to ocnsidur PH's but now i dont think they will be easy to find :(

Forum User X

Awards
What class is this for? Even though its been about a decade since I've been at High School, I don't think doing research projects on outside chemicals was even an assignment.

Obviously this kid is lying, we might as well humor him.

laxguy32

Awards
this is for health. it is my midterm instaed of athletic injuries i decided steroids/PH's. i idd 2 phs and 2 steroids. the 2 phs are clen and 1-test and the 2 steroids i did are Haloestin and dbol. if you dont believe me there is not much i can do to prove it. Im jw do you think a 16 year old is dumb enough to mess with pro hormones?

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
to answer your question, young Jedi - yes, it seems there *are* young men who ARE dumb enough to mess with such things.

and - Clenbuterol is not a prohormone...as your research will undoubtedly reveal once you do some.

may one ask why you chose halo as one of your 2 steroids?

laxguy32

Awards
i chose halo because i read on a site is is one of the msot toxic steroids out there and i was interested to find out more about it. On a site from google it had clen listed as a Ph that is wierd. I know it is mean for fat loss. What is it classafied as?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
What class is this for? Even though its been about a decade since I've been at High School, I don't think doing research projects on outside chemicals was even an assignment.

Obviously this kid is lying, we might as well humor him.
maybe, maybe not. in 10th grade, i did a report on AAS in a biology class. it's not that uncommon.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
in 11th, I did one on the effects of hallucinogens on spider webs (dosing the spiders, of course (just a survey of existing experimental literature) )

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Alpha Gainz 1
Cycle Logs 15
Weight Loss 5
Anabolics 29
Bkk92233 Weight Loss 11