Running a epi cycle after a ridding yourself of gyno

bigadam73

bigadam73

Awards
Hey guys
I have a quick question. Is there anybody out there who has had a gyno flare up in the past and then later on ran another cycle without any gyno symptoms? If you have, how did you do it? What did you do differently?

I developed delayed gyno once after a halodrol cycle(delayed gyno most likely due to bunk RC pct)
I was able to kill the gyno with letro and nolva

I haven't ran a cycle since and I would really like to give EPI another shot.

I just wanted to see if anybody and a similar story and can send some advise my way.

I'm currently taking .5 mgs of arimidex 3 days a week.
I have letro, nolva, daa, erase pro and arimidex all on hand

FranARG

Awards
I can tell you that Epi CAN cause you gyno flares. This happened to me, but I could control it with Caber.
My advice would be to be careful, and run arimidex ON cycle.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
caber is used mostly for prolactin spikes, which shouldnt be too much of an issue with epistane. the gyno rebound from epi is unique because its caused by epistanes ai-like ability. so when oncycle, it actually lowers estrogen. the when you come off cycle, estrogen bounces way up due to the recovered test production and end of the ai (epistane). to counter it, you have to do a long taper off an ai during pct. so like a 6 weeks of ai during pct. and even then, its still common for rebound gyno to occur because you might not be fully recovered for another month

best option is keep your gyno murder kit ready and taper off erase during pct. something like 1/2/3/3/2/1

FranARG

Awards
Yes, my gyno flares were prolactin related, at least I think so because my nipples would secret a little bit of an oily liquid when squeezed. One Caber dose and already feel the difference.

bigadam73

bigadam73

Awards
Yes, my gyno flares were prolactin related, at least I think so because my nipples would secret a little bit of an oily liquid when squeezed. One Caber dose and already feel the difference.
Never had a problem with prolactin. My gyno was estrogen related

I plan on running epi for 4 weeks, If I experience zero side I will stretch it out to 6 weeks.
I will continue to use arimidex. .5 mgs, 3 times a week.
If my joints start to ache due to my estrogen being too low, I will then lower the arimidex dose
For pct I will run your standard nolva at 20/20/10/10.
Daa at 3G's a day
And erase at 3 caps a day. Starting at the third week of pct
After in finished with the erase I sill jump back into my typical arimidex cycle at .5mgs at 3 doses a week(i run this year round).

Does this sound like a decent plan??