best prohormone ever..

antmike

Awards
Wondering what was your favorite ph that you've ran and why? Curious to hear results

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
epistane. leaned out, got stronger, then got even stronger during pct. i guess i happen to be a good responder to it

FranARG

Awards
I just runned an Epi cycle.
Great gains, still on day 12 of PCT have not lost a single pound, strenght is still there.

I have minor gyno, though, which I will correct with some caber along with tamox.

antmike

Awards
I've only ever messed around with h drol and gave me back pumps and lethargy...didn't finish cycle

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
i did hdrol as my first and it gave me some dumass crazy strength gains. but i got sick during week 5 then injured my rotator cuff right after getting better. its like the stars alligned to fuk my cycle and i lost all the gains. rotator cuff took a month to heal back to full pressing strength and form

CStank89

CStank89

Awards
PH.. Super DMZ 2.0.. since SD is an active steroid. Had GREAT gains on SDMZ 2.0.. didn't have any sides, felt like a GOD...

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PH.. Super DMZ 2.0.. since SD is an active steroid. Had GREAT gains on SDMZ 2.0.. didn't have any sides, felt like a GOD...
Dmz 2.0 is methylstenbolen and dimethazine. Not superdrol

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
...did not expect to see hdrol on here lol. Don't get me wrong, its a great beginner ph! Good strength, little to no sides. But it jut doesn't make my top 5...which is the following:

5. M-lmg gained a ton of mass from this! Great recovery and all-around good ph. Watch for shutdown and gyno!!

4. Epi Pretty great all around PH. Can easily be stacked, also great beginner cycle. Shreds you the f*ck up!!

3. Stanodrol putting stano on here not as a stand-alone but as a stacker. It is a staple in all my cycles. Low sides, extremely mild, but spectacularly effective at eliminating lethargy and tanked libido on cycle.

2. Superdrol Not much to be said here. Massive gains. Not a subtle one at all. But also very harsh in the sides dept.

1. Trenazone this is my winner. Amazing results from this compound stand-alone. Never been so strong, lean, and vascular as I was on TZ. Rates higher than SD because of fewer sides and the ability to run it longer (ie 8 weeks) due to it being much less harsh than SD.

That's my list!

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
Also I am currently running M-sten which is on track to make my top 5!! :D

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Depends on your definition of a prohormone haha. I would say though that as far as orals go (not counting things like m1t/var/anadrol) my favorite has been dymethazine, by far. Had fantastic strength gains as well as increase lean mass. No real sides, and i ran it at 45mg and 60mg.

gkulek

gkulek

Awards
Can we take a step further and people put fav/best ph cycles?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how long did you run it? i'm interested in trying it. sd worked great but didn't care for the sides.
I run all orals for 6 weeks. I think my dzine went: 30/30/45/45/60/60

I've even stacked dzine and msten, holy gains. Can be used effectively for whatever you want. I used it on a cut and it was amazing.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My number one ph is Epi than SD. I used Hdrol years ago and forgot how that was. But will be running it next month. All my cycles are stacked with Stano (the best stacker).

Top 3-
1-Epi
2-SD
3- Ultradrol

I've only ran these and all were great cycles.

CStank89

CStank89

Awards
Dmz 2.0 is methylstenbolen and dimethazine. Not superdrol
Yes I know, but some people tend to put Superdrol in with the PH's not realizing its an active steroid like I stated.. So SINCE SD is an AS and not a PH.. I choose DMZ. 2.0

antmike

Awards
How'd ultradrol treat you. I've been considering this one as well

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Yes I know, but some people tend to put Superdrol in with the PH's not realizing its an active steroid like I stated.. So SINCE SD is an AS and not a PH.. I choose DMZ. 2.0
then dont count dmz,hdrol, epistane, or most methyls for that matter as prohormones because theyre active as well

and ultradrol was discontinued for fear of superdrol contamination

chris223

Awards
  • Established
Methylstenbolone and dimethazine are also active steroids, not prohormones.

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
Ironmag's m-sten is 10mg of pure methylstenbolone. They spend a lot of money on this product to make it pure I guess!! Great AS!

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ironmag's m-sten is 10mg of pure methylstenbolone. They spend a lot of money on this product to make it pure I guess!! Great AS!
Wasn't there an IronMag product that tested completely bunk a few months back? I remember seeing the results on another forum :confused:

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
I am currently 10 days into ironmags msten and I can without a doubt say that it is not bunk. Check my log.

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
What methyl sten product have you used before?
This is my first time running msten. But I have done Superdrol and I can tell you that this stuff is not Superdrol. I am actually energetic during the day rather than the terrible lethargy that came with SDs gains

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
COA on finished product is the only way to know
True. Like i said though, heavy CLAIMED it was pure.. i never said it was.

Reactions: mw1

readonly

Awards
epi... Just hit week 2 of 3rd epi cycle and it's kicked in for sure. Can just "feel" it ya know. After week 2 I'm adding stano for rest of cycle. Apparently I'm a strong responder for epi the stuff works for me. And I need to lose weight and maintain strength so not trying to bulk at all.

As for true PH? Sorry everyone but I love DHEA. The stuff is an all-around bonus for me personally. Maybe my body is naturally low on DHEA I don't know but it's good to me.

nevrquit

nevrquit

Awards
Ran haloplex (Hdrol clone) 2 different times with most results being the same with different styles of workouts. 6 weeks 75mg/day strength increase was great no sides (depends on person), lean gains, noticed strength by week 2 but only retained 4 of 13 lbs.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
...did not expect to see hdrol on here lol. Don't get me wrong, its a great beginner ph! Good strength, little to no sides. But it jut doesn't make my top 5...which is the following:

5. M-lmg gained a ton of mass from this! Great recovery and all-around good ph. Watch for shutdown and gyno!!

4. Epi Pretty great all around PH. Can easily be stacked, also great beginner cycle. Shreds you the f*ck up!!

3. Stanodrol putting stano on here not as a stand-alone but as a stacker. It is a staple in all my cycles. Low sides, extremely mild, but spectacularly effective at eliminating lethargy and tanked libido on cycle.

2. Superdrol Not much to be said here. Massive gains. Not a subtle one at all. But also very harsh in the sides dept.

1. Trenazone this is my winner. Amazing results from this compound stand-alone. Never been so strong, lean, and vascular as I was on TZ. Rates higher than SD because of fewer sides and the ability to run it longer (ie 8 weeks) due to it being much less harsh than SD.

That's my list!
Good write- up. Thanks for the quality input!

readonly

Awards
products from wal mart

generic brands basically. for me personally the main boost is energy/mood/libido. helps with libido big time when running an oral cycle.

again -- this is just me personally. maybe it doesn't work for someone else. but i enjoy its benefits.

What DHEA products have you ran?

kswiss

kswiss

Awards
Only ph iv taken was spawn which is tren i belive? Was young and dumb and took it with no support or pct. Mad gains accompanied by a bad temper lol luckily no sides at all

mpdc

mpdc

Awards
O gone are the days of when you could buy gaspari haladrol 50 from gnc.....lol

Them were the good ole days

This and oristan-e and nolvadex Xt after and wow I will never forget the gains on that

In fact I remember going to the team universe walking around to the booths that year and rich himself came up to me while i was standing at the booth with some o in hand saying this stuff is great get it now it won't be around long lol

I should of really listen to him more lol

Where we have come since then ........amazing ........