Trenavar. Is the jury still out?!?!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    If you have ever used real tren you will be very disappointed. I only dosed at 60mg though so maybe that's why. Would not run again. Lots of stuff out there that is a beteter bang for your buck.
    Considering that Tren is probably one of the most powerful AAS of all time, anything legal will disappoint lol

2. Quote Originally Posted by nelson44bears View Post
    Considering that Tren is probably one of the most powerful AAS of all time, anything legal will disappoint lol
    They were touting it is a oral tren equivalent when it first came out though.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post

They were touting it is a oral tren equivalent when it first came out though.
    Well it is technically. You take it orrally and trenbolone is the target

4. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post

Well it is technically. You take it orrally and trenbolone is the target
    It is still deeply troubling to me that no one knows the rate of conversion to actual Tren. Or at least a rough estimate. And a question (although it may be a stupid one) I have is might trendione be active somewhat on its own? Because realistically, its unlikely that it converts to Tren at any beneficial rate. I read a study about Tren degradation in the body. Some of the trenbolone acetate will actually degrade to trendione and another metabolite (the name eludes me). It then said that less than 1.5% of the trendione converted back to active trenbolone. This is a pretty disappointing number...

5. It is impossible to estimate a conversion rate in pro hormones in vivo.

Conversion isn't a one way process either

6. Got with Trenazone or dienazone, but are already active and you don't need to pop 100 pills

7. Quote Originally Posted by Veritatis View Post
    Got with Trenazone or dienazone, but are already active and you don't need to pop 100 pills
    Dienolone is good but pales in comparison to real trenbolone. Which is why some people are seeing better results from trendione (PH to Tren) than with active dienolone (trenazone/dienazone)

Similar Forum Threads

1. is 4-Androstenediol still out there
    By BladeNP in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-11-2012, 02:26 AM
  2. Is the Hughes vs Gracie fight still on 3-4?
    By warriorway in forum MMA
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-01-2006, 08:52 PM
  3. What is the best NO ( Nitric Oxide Booster) out there???
    By WonderBread in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-10-2004, 02:37 PM
  4. Wtf Is The Anarchy Stack!? I've Been Out Of The Loop:(
    By Blindfaith in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-02-2003, 07:59 PM