Primo! What to stack it with?

Wallsy72

Awards
Can anyone suggest something to stack this with?

sarge

Awards
depends on what you are wanting,if trying for cuts or some small quality gains you could run some anavar and test prop with it and keep a clean diet.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Primo is way too over-rated.. Tren gives better results, and actual gains/hardness.. I'll take actual gains with added hardness over just hardness and hairloss.. ;)

If you must, test prop would be a good start, or even a long ester test..

sarge

Awards
Primo is way too over-rated.. Tren gives better results, and actual gains/hardness.. I'll take actual gains with added hardness over just hardness and hairloss.. ;)

If you must, test prop would be a good start, or even a long ester test..
i agree i would pick tren over primo i was just suggesting something he could use with the primo as it seems by his post that he may already have the primo.tren is a powerfull drug.

pumpinfina

Awards
i love running primo with equipoise,and winny. Assuming cost is not an issue.

Wallsy72

Awards
I have yet to get Primo, someone suggested it to me thats all, I am awaiting some stuff at the moment though thats test & deca, once I have used that up i'm gonna move onto something else, been using that for a bit, and I find that test gives me acne so i'm gonna keep away from that for a little while, I want to take something that will not give me too much water retention and not put on to much around my waist, I want to put on about a stone (14ilbs) I'm currently 14st 8 (207ilbs/94.5k) I want to get 15st 7lbs but I dont want to put it on in the waist region, just upper body and legs, I have a good split programme and do CV regular as well just need to largen up, any help and or advice would be really appreciated.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well, your eating will determine your waist growth, brother.. Keep your eating clean, and the gains will come.. I ate clean (yeah, me of all people!) my first run with test/tren, and I'm glad I did.. Just keeping consistent, and extra protein you'll get what you want.. :thumbsup:

Wallsy72

Awards
thanks for the information man, I'll take your advice on board, I do need to eat more protein, need to get my arse into gear and make the shakes on a more regular basis!

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
If your thinking about running avavar with primo, I'd stack a bank loan with it also. :D