How long can you store halodrol...not ready to cycle

LukeP123

Banned
Awards
So I chickened out and just dont know if I am ready for this step, but literally just got my halodrol clone, clomid, and nolvedex. How long can I store all these before they loose potency and effectiveness

steven48

Awards
The halo should have an expiration date. I'd say a year not sure bout the nolvadex.

LukeP123

Banned
Awards
yeah too bad the nolva doesnt say anyything..do u have to keep that stuff refrigerated?

steven48

Awards
I just keep mine in my sock drawer. You wanna keep it out of moisture and high temp

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
It will be fine after the expiration date. I have used many different ones that expired in 2008, 2009 etc.... and all the gains and strength is still there. I just keep all of the products I have in a vacuum sealed bag. Then put them in the closet. No light or high heat never had a problem.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
It will be fine after the expiration date. I have used many different ones that expired in 2008, 2009 etc.... and all the gains and strength is still there. I just keep all of the products I have in a vacuum sealed bag. Then put them in the closet. No light or high heat never had a problem.
I also have used expired stuff this year. Expiration date of 1/11. Still worked awesome! I just keep them at 70 degrees or so. Unless they are opened I might keep them cooler

LukeP123

Banned
Awards
Okay guys thats relieving! I guess the only thing is my research chems but whatever