M-sten/ Trenazone Hardcore lean Bulk!!!! LOG

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
Okay guys so I am new to the forum, but I have lots of experience/ knowledge with PH's. I have four extensive cycles under my belt and I am very excited about this stack. I have run trenazone stand-alone and had great results and have read nothing but good things about m-sten! So this stack should be a monster. May throw in stano to combat lethargy as well. But down to the meat....

Stats:
Height: 5'10

Weight: 195

BF%: 9%

Doses:
M-sten 30/30/30/30/30/30
Trenazone 0/0/1/1.5/1.5/2
stano 800 ED as needed for lethargy;libido

Support supps
cycle assist
hawthorn
*** vitapak program
Aegis (liver support)

PCT
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Daa
anabeta elite
ZMA
HcGenerate

LETS DO THIS!

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
Okay so I know I posted this in the wrong place and due to my noobish nature to this site, Im unaware of how to move it to cycle info. If a mod could pretty please move it to cycle info for me that would be awesome!!:oops:

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
Okay I am 1 week and two days into this cycle. So far the results have been nothing short of amazing from the m-sten alone! Amazing workouts, I could seriously lift for hours. Skin-tearing pumps. I have noticed some pretty slight strength increases but Im sure the best is yet to come. Oh yeah, and in the past week I have gained 9 pounds!!! Pretty solid too! no bloat. I can not wait to see the m-sten in full swing along side trenazone. Hello huge strength and shredded mass!!!!

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In this slut babyyyy. That looks like a gnarly cycle. Nice pct as well =D

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
Gonna hit chest and arms hard tomorrow guys. Will report after workout!!!

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
Got my trenazone in the mail today...I was gonna give the m-sten 2 weeks before adding TZ but I got greedy and just couldnt wait!!! :biglaugh: So i dosed it 1.5 today. Cant wait for this **** to kick in! Workout tonight! Update after!

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Got my trenazone in the mail today...I was gonna give the m-sten 2 weeks before adding TZ but I got greedy and just couldnt wait!!! :biglaugh: So i dosed it 1.5 today. Cant wait for this **** to kick in! Workout tonight! Update after!
F*ck that sh*t up bro! Leave a murder scene!

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
So because I am such a greedy bastard, I decided a .5ml application pre-workout couldn't hurt ;) so I dosed it and headed to the gym. Tonight I focused hard on traps, Lats, and tris. The pumps were ****ing incredible. Like my arms are gonna burst and leave msten-saturated muscle tissue all over the gym incredible. I eventually had to cut my workout shorter than planned because my arms were pumping so hard it hurt lol. Looking in the mirror pre vs post workout, I look like the goddamn hulk. Seriously guys were saying "you were NOT that big when you walked in today" lol biggest pumps I've ever had in my life. No joke. Stepped on the scale today and I'm down 2pounds from last weigh. I'm guessing it's my BF going down because although I've been eating like a horse, it's all very clean. And I've noticed I'm much more vascular and cut looking. Abs are MUCH more noticeable. Yet I keep getting compliments that I look bigger, so mainly lean gains so far. I'm sitting here creaming my self dreaming of what it's going to be like when the TZ kicks in. I'll update again tomorrow but if you'll excuse me I'm gonna go jerk off to my bottle of trenazone now..

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
So because I am such a greedy bastard, I decided a .5ml application pre-workout couldn't hurt ;) so I dosed it and headed to the gym. Tonight I focused hard on traps, Lats, and tris. The pumps were ****ing incredible. Like my arms are gonna burst and leave msten-saturated muscle tissue all over the gym incredible. I eventually had to cut my workout shorter than planned because my arms were pumping so hard it hurt lol. Looking in the mirror pre vs post workout, I look like the goddamn hulk. Seriously guys were saying "you were NOT that big when you walked in today" lol biggest pumps I've ever had in my life. No joke. Stepped on the scale today and I'm down 2pounds from last weigh. I'm guessing it's my BF going down because although I've been eating like a horse, it's all very clean. And I've noticed I'm much more vascular and cut looking. Abs are MUCH more noticeable. Yet I keep getting compliments that I look bigger, so mainly lean gains so far. I'm sitting here creaming my self dreaming of what it's going to be like when the TZ kicks in. I'll update again tomorrow but if you'll excuse me I'm gonna go jerk off to my bottle of trenazone now..
Way to kill it!

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Sounds like this sh*t is already getting bananas bro. I can't wait to see how u kill this sh*t!

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
Sounds like this sh*t is already getting bananas bro. I can't wait to see how u kill this sh*t!
Yeah man its pretty crazy what this stuff is doing for me only 10 days in!! And still got over a month of killer gains to go! :dance:

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
oh nvm lol unfortunately i cant post pics so no pics of me jerking off...sorry guys

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
How do you guys feel about dosing the m-sten all at once, 30 mg? I read PA say a once-a-day pulse would be more effective due the the liver being overwhelmed and more compound getting through. Obviously with TZ being a transdermal, not sure how this would apply..

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
also said that Tmax takes 6 hours to reach when taken with food

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
U might as well dose it all at one time then.
thats what I was thinking. People tend to swear by daily-dose-in-one dosing. Better gains. I guess if youre achieving higher blood saturation in a shorter burst vs lower contant level, the latter would likely have weaker results. Tomorrow I shall dose 30mg upon waking!

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
update: Appetite is OUT OF CONTROL. Im actually getting pissed when customers walk into the building and i have to talk to them (Im a salesman) because I just wanna sit in my office and EAT!

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
update: Appetite is OUT OF CONTROL. Im actually getting pissed when customers walk into the building and i have to talk to them (Im a salesman) because I just wanna sit in my office and EAT!
Lol talking to them with a chipotle burrito in your hands. Yeah if only that was professional lol.

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
Update: noticing a little bloat. Not so much in my muscles, more in my face. Could be anything really. But since this compound binds hard to shbg I'm sure my hormones are all over the place. Could just be an estrogen spike. Could be the TZ. Who knows, only time will tell

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Update: noticing a little bloat. Not so much in my muscles, more in my face. Could be anything really. But since this compound binds hard to shbg I'm sure my hormones are all over the place. Could just be an estrogen spike. Could be the TZ. Who knows, only time will tell
Yeah its gonna b hard to pinpoint right now.

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
Update: Will be hitting up the good ol bench press tonight to test out strength gains thus far. This morning woke up and dosed all 30mgs. Also applied 1ml of TZ. Will apply .5 pre workout. Already noticing a lot more fullness! Good stuff!! Update after workout!

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Update: Will be hitting up the good ol bench press tonight to test out strength gains thus far. This morning woke up and dosed all 30mgs. Also applied 1ml of TZ. Will apply .5 pre workout. Already noticing a lot more fullness! Good stuff!! Update after workout!
Tear that sh*t up bro!!

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
Update: Tore up the muthaf*ckin gym tonight!!! Worked out for 2 hours!!! And still feel like I could go another round! This sh*t is awesome. I had some crazy aggression as well. Way more vascular (like WAY more) and several guys asked me if I was on juice lol. My bench went from 275x3 (last bench workout) up to 290x3. I'd say that's a pretty spectacular jump! I'm 12 days in and people are already noticing and asking what I'm on. But hey, this stack was never gonna be about subtlety!! ;)

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Update: Tore up the muthaf*ckin gym tonight!!! Worked out for 2 hours!!! And still feel like I could go another round! This sh*t is awesome. I had some crazy aggression as well. Way more vascular (like WAY more) and several guys asked me if I was on juice lol. My bench went from 275x3 (last bench workout) up to 290x3. I'd say that's a pretty spectacular jump! I'm 12 days in and people are already noticing and asking what I'm on. But hey, this stack was never gonna be about subtlety!! ;)
Hahahaha that's the sh*t I wanna hear! ****ing **** up and taking no prisoners like a ****ing boss! Getting deez ****ing gains bro!!!! That's we ****ing do bro! U just motivated me to **** **** up even more tomorrow. Let get deez gains bro, **** the bull****, we in this bitch elbow deep!!!

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
Hahahaha that's the sh*t I wanna hear! ****ing **** up and taking no prisoners like a ****ing boss! Getting deez ****ing gains bro!!!! That's we ****ing do bro! U just motivated me to **** **** up even more tomorrow. Let get deez gains bro, **** the bull****, we in this bitch elbow deep!!!
Love the way you roll bro!! You sound like you would be the best ****ing lifting buddy on earth!! Lol

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Love the way you roll bro!! You sound like you would be the best ****ing lifting buddy on earth!! Lol
All my friends say I should b a motivational speaker, not for kids cuz though cuz I swear like a ****ing sailor lol. **** yeah though bro we'd tear **** up in the gym fur sure.

artvandalay

artvandalay

Awards
Cycle looks awesome so far man. I've been wanting to try m sten. how many bottles are you gonna need for the whole six weeks?

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
Cycle looks awesome so far man. I've been wanting to try m sten. how many bottles are you gonna need for the whole six weeks?
Two bottles @30 mgs a day will last you 40 days, so two days short of six weeks. But if you ran the first week at 20, then bumped up it would be exactly 6 weeks with one extra to take on your last day! Lol