8 weeks too long?
- 01-04-2005, 11:24 PM
- 01-05-2005, 09:51 AM
Originally Posted by MF210
2nd - although most PH cycles only run for 6 weeks or less, there would probably not be any detriment to going 8. is it really beneficial? maybe somebody can weigh in who has run a PH cycle longer and let us know if the gains kept coming...naturally in these cases you'll want to PCT longer as your test is suppressed longer.
- 01-05-2005, 12:26 PM
01-05-2005, 01:38 PM
01-05-2005, 01:42 PM
I dont know what you think your gonna get out of the cycle, its very very wet. I would dose the 19nor at around 800mg a day if its trans. I would throw in some 1test if I were you.
01-05-2005, 01:46 PM
to answer your question, no imo, 8 weeks is not too long, especially cuz your not taking any methlys
01-05-2005, 02:16 PM
sometimes when people are taking long cycles they use hcg to help with the recovery because the longer you're shut down the longer it takes to come back. I'm running a 6 wk of md, 1t, 4ad and 40ht and might extend it to 8wks depending on the comments in this thread.
01-05-2005, 03:15 PM
I was thinking 10-20 mg/ Nolva for 3-4 weeks along with Clomid. Clomid will be my primary PCT since I have never used it and want to try it. I figured I'd add a little nolva as well. I still need to read up on Clomid a little more so I know how I should dose it.Originally Posted by timogburn
Similar Forum Threads
- By yeahbuddy22 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 11-02-2012, 11:32 AM
- By ryaroberts in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 7Last Post: 11-11-2008, 03:42 PM
- By hypo in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 13Last Post: 07-24-2004, 06:45 PM
- By Yimen E.Cricket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 02-07-2004, 06:59 AM
- By spoofy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 04-20-2003, 03:50 AM