8 weeks too long?

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
Is 8 weeks of 4ad/19nor too long? Many roid cycles go on 12 weeks (or longer for the hardcore) Just curious of opinions.

It has been 8 or 9 weeks since I finished PCT from my last cycle so I've had some nice time off 12-13 weeks without anabolics.

THEBRAKES

Banned
Awards
Is 8 weeks of 4ad/19nor too long? Many roid cycles go on 12 weeks (or longer for the hardcore) Just curious of opinions.

It has been 8 or 9 weeks since I finished PCT from my last cycle so I've had some nice time off 12-13 weeks without anabolics.
firstly - it has been debated that 19-nor and 4-ad will compete for conversion enzymes. i'm not supporting either side - just suggesting a little research.

2nd - although most PH cycles only run for 6 weeks or less, there would probably not be any detriment to going 8. is it really beneficial? maybe somebody can weigh in who has run a PH cycle longer and let us know if the gains kept coming...naturally in these cases you'll want to PCT longer as your test is suppressed longer.

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
firstly - it has been debated that 19-nor and 4-ad will compete for conversion enzymes. i'm not supporting either side - just suggesting a little research.

2nd - although most PH cycles only run for 6 weeks or less, there would probably not be any detriment to going 8. is it really beneficial? maybe somebody can weigh in who has run a PH cycle longer and let us know if the gains kept coming...naturally in these cases you'll want to PCT longer as your test is suppressed longer.
You think longer than 4 weeks for PCT?

timogburn

Awards
maybe up it to 5, but i think 4 would be sufficient
60/40/40/20

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
I dont know what you think your gonna get out of the cycle, its very very wet. I would dose the 19nor at around 800mg a day if its trans. I would throw in some 1test if I were you.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
to answer your question, no imo, 8 weeks is not too long, especially cuz your not taking any methlys

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
sometimes when people are taking long cycles they use hcg to help with the recovery because the longer you're shut down the longer it takes to come back. I'm running a 6 wk of md, 1t, 4ad and 40ht and might extend it to 8wks depending on the comments in this thread.

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
maybe up it to 5, but i think 4 would be sufficient
60/40/40/20
I was thinking 10-20 mg/ Nolva for 3-4 weeks along with Clomid. Clomid will be my primary PCT since I have never used it and want to try it. I figured I'd add a little nolva as well. I still need to read up on Clomid a little more so I know how I should dose it.