M4OHN prices...

jwp888

Awards
I have seen HUGE price drops in M4OHN in recent weeks and not as much on others. What does this mean? Are people finding that M4OHN is not really that great and not buying, which forces sellers now with large stocks to really slash prices in front of the ban? Seems the most plausible scenario to me.

I have 6 grams of the M4OHN powder I got from DS and wondering if it will even be worth it run as a standalone cutter or just sell it on the black market after the ban is in :D

BigBadBootyDady

Awards
It's a good standalone at the right dose. I got a few extra grams pretty cheap if somebody wants them.

jwp888

Awards
not sure yet as a standalone. Been looking at some logs. I am 220lbs@12% and would probably do something like 50mg/day at least to start. People seem to like higher dosages.

:D I think I have about 10 grams total, b/c I have a bunch of those bottles and got some more free with the superdrol purchases :D

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
obviously the distributors still have a sh!tload of it, and only a few days to legally sell it. Hell, I have a crapload myself, and I wasn't really even trying to stock up. I will be flushing it all down the toilet, of course, on Jan. 18-- the day I wil also be making a $5000 anonymous donation to the Secret Policeman's Ball and electing to have my personal income tax raised. (***note: Cuffs, law enforcement bros, no offense; just kidding. Except I will flush it all before the 19th. Actually, I'm gonna use extra M4OHN and MDHT powder over my corn flakes for a few days. That should take care of that prob. The bottles of M1T I have will be properly destroyed, so no unfortunate rodent or stray dog gets hold of them and suffers unnecessarily. Sh!t makes rat poison look like freaking Pez.

jwp888

Awards
Just took advantage of the Nutraplanet offer of 6 bottles of DS m4ohn for $50. I will use 1 bottle per week for the next 6 :D Maybe throw in some m5aa pre workout.

Also ordered a lil bit of 4ad power for a good price from Nutra. Would have bought more, but I am unsure of where he gets it. Not sure of his powder rep as I am of DS and 1fast.

okboy63

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have ordered the 6 bottles for 50 bucks as well, but they may be going for 5 bucks a bottle next week.
It will be tough to use all 6 bottles by the 18th but of course I will be stacking several Methl's together(getting rid of the 4ad) and grounding what's left into dog food for my terrier/shepard(she's looking puny).

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think it comes down to too many choices. M4OHN is overshadowed by 1-t/4-ad, Superdrol and m1T, and when it comes down to the semi-ignorant consumer having to decide where to spend limited funds, M4OHN just doesn't hit that cut.

Our stock is moving steadily, and as stock runs out on the other hormones, it will get more popular for sure.

timogburn

Awards
mohn is a great compound, i agree with the high dosage of 50mg if running it standalone, i usually run it at 32mg when stacking.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 16
mattrag Anabolics 1
Anabolics 16
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 1