what to stock up on?

fireman70128

Awards
Where to stock up???I am want to start my 1st cycle and i have no clue where to buy.
I have been doing my research 4 about 2 weeks on this site

I have purchased M1t (3 bottles 120 each 5mg's) What protective measures to take?
What kind of cycle should i do? what should I stack?

I am 250 6'0 I work out 5 days a week and run I am in physical shape but i need to tone
I am controlling my food intake to to drop more pounds. WHAT TO DO???????

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
Do a search, these are pretty common questions.

ULikeDiscipline

Awards
Hi

The general consecensus is that you should run 4-ad ( prefrebly transdermal) to counter the legarthy of 1-test where its methylated or not. Its also thought that you need some liver protectant due to the toxicity of among things M1T. I dont know for my self about the toxicity but i asume that it might be abit overrated. Protectants are normaly Milk thistel and NAC and maybe ALA.
As for stocking up there is CNW who is a sponsor of the board. They sell all kinds of prohormones both raw powder and capped from reputable companys.

One thing u must not forget is to get some PCT for your normal testosterone production to recover. These products are normaly Nolvadex or Clomid with Nolva being the favorite.

I am myself gonna run a 4-AD (Trans), M1T, 1,4-AD and Mdht cycle soon and i hope i will respond well to it.

I hope this helps and i think plenty of competent people will come to your aid as far as giving you pointers and tips

have a great day my friend