Anyone ever hear of PG 600 (HCG)
- 01-04-2005, 06:29 PM
- 01-04-2005, 07:09 PM
Originally Posted by CROWLER
It has 400 I.U. of the PMSG, but 200 I.U of HCG.
200 I.U of HCG per vial is pretty weak and proabably not cost effective. Although finding the real thing can be tough....
01-04-2005, 08:59 PM
01-04-2005, 11:02 PM
200IU is not too little. The Swale protocol recommends 250-500IU twice a week. Two doses of this product would be enough. I wouldn't use it, but if youc an't get the real deal...
01-04-2005, 11:31 PM
You can get it thru Swale but you will have to submit bloodwork and pay a consult fee. It might be worth it for you.
Similar Forum Threads
- By jbradley1981 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-08-2008, 01:30 AM
- By SgtP in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 02-19-2008, 09:19 AM
- By ohiostate2827 in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-25-2007, 12:14 PM
- By bigrich954rr in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 01-29-2007, 02:14 PM
- By dieseldude in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 04-14-2005, 12:45 PM