2013 M1T usage?

Matt73

Matt73

Awards
Wondering if anyone out there is using M1T or has in the last year? Most M1T threads are YEARS old! What brands are being used? How did you cycle it? Other supps & diet? What have been your results and experiences with M1T?

Thanks in advance.

SPS

Awards
  • Established
It's not available in the US otc anymore which is why you don't see recent logs. It's still the same stuff in 2013, its harsh on the liver, causes bloat and lethargy. Fortunately tudca can help a lot with the liver toxicity.

Matt73

Matt73

Awards
It's not available in the US otc anymore which is why you don't see recent logs. It's still the same stuff in 2013, its harsh on the liver, causes bloat and lethargy. Fortunately tudca can help a lot with the liver toxicity.
Fair enough, still was hoping for something and am interested in real life feedback. I've read tons on it, just looking for some real world results you know? But thanks for the reply.

Shadow87

Awards
I did 2 M1T cycles from dragon nutrition, just 15mgs daily with good results. I didn´t notice so much sides. Elevated BP, liver enzymes were just slightly elevated after PCT(normal range 0-0,83, I had 0,99. My doc said that is nothing special and people with jaundice have about 10-12) No acne, no lethargy, cholesterol normal, libido ok.

Matt73

Matt73

Awards
I did 2 M1T cycles from dragon nutrition, just 15mgs daily with good results. I didn´t notice so much sides. Elevated BP, liver enzymes were just slightly elevated after PCT(normal range 0-0,83, I had 0,99. My doc said that is nothing special and people with jaundice have about 10-12) No acne, no lethargy, cholesterol normal, libido ok.
Thanks Shadow for the response. While I know everyone will respond differently, there seems to be almost nothing good to say about the product. I just wanted some real input on people's experiences (good & bad) I'm glad you had good results with it, so thx again.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Thanks Shadow for the response. While I know everyone will respond differently, there seems to be almost nothing good to say about the product. I just wanted some real input on people's experiences (good & bad) I'm glad you had good results with it, so thx again.
M1T has such a reputation that people freak out and every little thing makes them think they are dying or that they have a problem. Same can be said with Superdrol. I never had bad sides on SD at 30 and at 10-15 of M1T, if a guy takes precaution and the the appropriate supports, he will be fine. Some people run it high and then freak out. Its potent. It doesn't need to be ran high to get results. This is my take..

insanity00123

insanity00123

Awards
A friend of my ran dragon nutrition M1t and said the sides are over hyped,all he said he got was high bp,elevated enzymes and heat flashes. If you take the proper precautions,the risk of problem is greatly decreased. Its the same with sd imo cause I ran sd recently and the only side effect I got was lethargy and moodiness.

dave1985

dave1985

Awards
I am on 5mg of m1t right now and 10mg of phera even though this is low dose it seems like a great spot to be and I would recommend m1t at this dose if you can find it. Sides were elevated blood pressure the first couple days which has since returned to normal , increased strength and aggression. I've also noticed this time around I've been drinking more water and that seems to have helped with any major bloat. I have run m1t in the past up to 15 Mg and the sides were terrible that high (mostly high Bp) but insane strength .

Matt73

Matt73

Awards
A friend of my ran dragon nutrition M1t and said the sides are over hyped,all he said he got was high bp,elevated enzymes and heat flashes. If you take the proper precautions,the risk of problem is greatly decreased. Its the same with sd imo cause I ran sd recently and the only side effect I got was lethargy and moodiness.
Thx insanity that's what I feel too, but of course that doesn't mean I'm not going to take all the precaution in the world..I want to minimize the sides as much as I can. I'm even going to do the Pulsing protocol.

Matt73

Matt73

Awards
I am on 5mg of m1t right now and 10mg of phera even though this is low dose it seems like a great spot to be and I would recommend m1t at this dose if you can find it. Sides were elevated blood pressure the first couple days which has since returned to normal , increased strength and aggression. I've also noticed this time around I've been drinking more water and that seems to have helped with any major bloat. I have run m1t in the past up to 15 Mg and the sides were terrible that high (mostly high Bp) but insane strength .
Sweet, someone actually using! Thanks Dave. After all my reading I do wish I had The 5mgs but I've got 10mgs & they're capsules so I can't split them. I do plan however to only do 10mgs a day and even at that I'm going to Pulse them, so that's like 3-4 pills a week only. I'm going to do the water BIG TIME. Thanks again Dave for sharing a little of your story.

Matt73

Matt73

Awards
M1T has such a reputation that people freak out and every little thing makes them think they are dying or that they have a problem. Same can be said with Superdrol. I never had bad sides on SD at 30 and at 10-15 of M1T, if a guy takes precaution and the the appropriate supports, he will be fine. Some people run it high and then freak out. Its potent. It doesn't need to be ran high to get results. This is my take..
Agreed. No need to be loosey goosey with the product, we gotta take the right support while on as well as pre and post, play it smart to minimize the sides and keep an eye on our body and what's happening to it. This is my take as well. We are getting some info now Tony.

Matt73

Matt73

Awards
Tudca looks very interesting, you've used it SPS? Well thanks for the tip.

Matt73

Matt73

Awards
On the bottle I've got it says won't cause any DHT related sides but from the info out there, hyped or not some report mild hair loss. What are peoples take or experience with this? If MPB runs in your family are you more likely to accelerate it. And is Nizoral shampoo enough to negate this potential DHT side?

SPS

Awards
  • Established
Tudca looks very interesting, you've used it SPS? Well thanks for the tip.
Yes it is pretty much the go to liver support for harsh compounds these days.

Less than 15mg of m1t won't be too bad for sides, back in the day people ran much higher doses than the 10 or 15 suggested and its a good idea, you will still get good gains.

Matt73

Matt73

Awards
Yes it is pretty much the go to liver support for harsh compounds these days.

Less than 15mg of m1t won't be too bad for sides, back in the day people ran much higher doses than the 10 or 15 suggested and its a good idea, you will still get good gains.
I'm gonna try to find some and thanks for the support.

Veritatis

Veritatis

Banned
Awards
Why not just try Mithras...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Because m1t is better. This made me chuckle.
Mithras is interesting though.

Matt73

Matt73

Awards
Doing great! Have you started the M1T yet?
Not yet, my work is really scattered for the next 2 months so I think I need to be a little more settled. Then I'll start. You running anything? Glad things are cruising for ya.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
LovingtoLift Training Forum 9
koi1214 Supplements 121
double s Supplements 83
Matt73 Anabolics 31