Katandadrol 3.0 cycle - do I need to wait?

dmginc00

Awards
ould I wait? - Katanadrol 3.0 cycle

Hey all, new to the forums here, so i'm hoping i can get some sound advice here. I have been trolling around for quite some time and have all my support supps, PCT, etc... ready to go for a katanadrol only cycle. My plan is to run it for six weeks. If you like, I can outline the full plan if it helps, but i'm not sure it is relevant to my question.

My question has to do with waiting to start the cycle. Prior to learning of Katana and Mr. supps products i started a natty stack of erase, anabeta elite and endosure. I am currently almost done my 4th week. It's been a solid stack and i've leaned out slightly with no strength loss.

I'm getting impatient though and want to start my katana stack now! The more user threads i read and the more feedback I see, the more I want to start. Given that i'm taking the natty stack above do you think that I need to wait 4 weeks to start?

Thanks for the help!

STATS - 33 years old, 5'10, 205 10% bfat.
First pro hormone cycle.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would think you would be fine to start now.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ould I wait? - Katanadrol 3.0 cycle

Hey all, new to the forums here, so i'm hoping i can get some sound advice here. I have been trolling around for quite some time and have all my support supps, PCT, etc... ready to go for a katanadrol only cycle. My plan is to run it for six weeks. If you like, I can outline the full plan if it helps, but i'm not sure it is relevant to my question.

My question has to do with waiting to start the cycle. Prior to learning of Katana and Mr. supps products i started a natty stack of erase, anabeta elite and endosure. I am currently almost done my 4th week. It's been a solid stack and i've leaned out slightly with no strength loss.

I'm getting impatient though and want to start my katana stack now! The more user threads i read and the more feedback I see, the more I want to start. Given that i'm taking the natty stack above do you think that I need to wait 4 weeks to start?

Thanks for the help!

STATS - 33 years old, 5'10, 205 10% bfat.
First pro hormone cycle.
I would think you would be fine to start now.
I second this^^

If you're concerned just wait a week and go for it. Have fun!