1st cycle question

1. Banned
    Answers

1st cycle question

I was planning on running a test E cycle at 500 mgs/wk for 10 weeks. But I ran across test cyp/prop/E-600 instead. I hear this is superior to enanthate alone. Any comments? Also this is my first "real" cycle hence the 500 mgs a wk with the test all by itself. Would 600 mg/wk be too much for a rookie? One last thing, I have a stockpile of meth-D and was wondering if that could be used to frontload the cycle instead of D-bol, for about 4 weeks at 12 mgs/day.
    Stats are:
    23 yrs old
    240 lbs
    6ft
    +-15%BF
    Thanks for any advice guys.
    BT

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Answers

600mgs isn't too much for a 1st cycle but the prop ester kinda screws things up for ya, EOD injects and stuff. i'd stick with enanthate for simplicity purposes, twice a week injections, 500mg is a good place to start.

from what i understand, it takes methyl-d a lot more than 4 weeks to start working it's magic. you'd be better using dbol at 35mg ed.
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Big Tough
    I was planning on running a test E cycle at 500 mgs/wk for 10 weeks. But I ran across test cyp/prop/E-600 instead. I hear this is superior to enanthate alone. Any comments? Also this is my first "real" cycle hence the 500 mgs a wk with the test all by itself. Would 600 mg/wk be too much for a rookie? One last thing, I have a stockpile of meth-D and was wondering if that could be used to frontload the cycle instead of D-bol, for about 4 weeks at 12 mgs/day.
    Stats are:
    23 yrs old
    240 lbs
    6ft
    +-15%BF
    Thanks for any advice guys.
    BT
    600 is fine but B is right about the prop ester so you would need to shoot it 3X a week, if you want to dulute it fine but if not then use a slin pin and take .25 cc ED or .5cc eod to make the most of the prop ester (BTW that woudl be 525mg a week, for 630, use .3cc ed. Warning that stuff should be thick.

But a blended ester is really no better for our purposes then a single save the higher mg/ml that you can get. I would stick with a single ester of a good grade test, cyp or e for a 10 week cycle test deca for 12 weeks or longer
    •   

4. Banned
    Answers

So my original plan of just running enanthate sounds like a better idea then. Thanks for the info guys.
    BT

Similar Forum Threads

1. 1st Cycle Questions Concerning Test
    By 4theGuns in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-20-2007, 09:38 PM
  2. 1st Cycle Question
    By JonK in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-20-2006, 01:44 PM
  3. 1st cycle questions
    By your2slow in forum Cycle Info