trans cycle

pjsallday

Awards
I am thinking of doing a trans only cycle for two reasons, one being no needles of course and secondly no dbol since it kills your liver. I want my cycle to be as safe and effective as possible. This is my first AAS. I have done one ph cycle and currenty on my second. I was thinking of something like this:

test base 1-8 200mg ed (should or can I shorten this)
Nandrolone base 1-8 100 mg ed (or boldenone base)
pct nolva 40-20-20-10

My main questions are:

1. should or can I shorten the length
2. is this going to be a pretty easy cycle on my body if not what do you recommend to change.
3. I calculated 35% absorption is this considered ok?

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
regarding the dosages:

If you consider 35% absorbed and of that 90% is pissed then you get 7mg ED, and if you consider the fact that natty test being created at 5-11mg/ED, and that You will get shut down, you are just giving yourself TRT
So you should up the test to at least double IMO.

regarding the length - I reccomend newbies to start with short cycles but heck there are much more knowledgeable people here about that then me, let them speak out.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Are your figures the amount absorbed or applied each day?

1) Yes you can run a 4 week if you choose.
2) As far as it being easier on your body no. AAS are AAS your body doesn't know the difference between administration. But if something does pop up you can handle it easier as your dealing with bases as opposed to say a cyp or enanth which would be in your system another 2 weeks.
3)I'd say 35% is a good number.

pjsallday

Awards
Are your figures the amount absorbed or applied each day?
Yes that is the amount applied each day. My target is to get about 500mg of test and 250mg of deca in my system weekly.

kevinW

Board Supporter
Awards
that would be about right. But I would run it 6weeks and use dbol with it and armidex .25mg ed the dbol has been alot milder than most of the methly phs that I have used. 30 to 40mg dbol with the test base and decca run the dbol first 4weeks and run the rest 6 you will be pleasantly surprised

pjsallday

Awards
That is why I put the deca in there for the bulking I thought that would sufficient for a first cycle. I was thinking of putting dbol in a future cycle if my results weren't that great. Does anyone else think that I would need dbol or would deca be good enough or maybe up the deca?

thanx pjs

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
200mg TD ED-->500mg in blood EW is pretty hopefull and anyway, I wouldnt go below 600mg EW, unless you have low T to begin with.
thats why I say double the T dose.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
At 200mg/day, assuming 35% absorption(which I think is pushing it a little) that gives you 490mg/wk. Now how much of that is filtered and not used by the body??

kevinW

Board Supporter
Awards
I am about to finish a similar cycle and Ill tell you if you ran double that TB you will need nova. I have been running it at 300mg ed aound 100 absorbed +/- I am at just over 300lbs and that is plenty. Ive ran it this way several times and you get over 300ed and you are looking for gyno I am not disposed to it and running at400mg ed I started getting symptoms with that said TB has no ester and when you are getting 500 to 700mg in youre system it is all test.=to about 1000mg testE or there about.

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
TB has no ester and when you are getting 500 to 700mg in youre system it is all test.=to about 1000mg testE or there about.
While I agree that 300mg/day is a good dose, what do you base this on? Test is Test. Only difference is the ester.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
While I agree that 300mg/day is a good dose, what do you base this on? Test is Test. Only difference is the ester.
I believe he is referring the to the ester weight and how much actual test you get.

pjsallday

Awards
200mg TD ED-->500mg in blood EW is pretty hopefull and anyway, I wouldnt go below 600mg EW, unless you have low T to begin with.
thats why I say double the T dose.
Have you done a test base trans cycle? I would also like to know if anyone else that is posting has done one

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
I believe he is referring the to the ester weight and how much actual test you get.
That makes sense.
Ester actual mg/100mg dose
test no ester 100
tren acetate 87
test prop 83
test enanth 72
test cyp 70
test undecan 63

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
J was at 175mg/day absorbed(which equals about 500mg/day).

kevinW

Board Supporter
Awards
absorbtion rates differ even spot to spot because of hydration and many other factors.just figure at a min youre going to get about 30%, I like trans because I am on the road alot and with the phlogels I can make the concentration 150mg /ml easly so 1cc am 1cc pm and you have 30% min absorbed whitch is 100mg tb ed. 1cc is nothing to rub on the neck, backs of the hands, bicep, ect.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
regarding the dosages:

If you consider 35% absorbed and of that 90% is pissed then you get 7mg ED, and if you consider the fact that natty test being created at 5-11mg/ED, and that You will get shut down, you are just giving yourself TRT
So you should up the test to at least double IMO.

regarding the length - I reccomend newbies to start with short cycles but heck there are much more knowledgeable people here about that then me, let them speak out.
So if he double it by your math he would be getting 14 mg per day :lol:

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Have you done a test base trans cycle? I would also like to know if anyone else that is posting has done one
If you want I have some cycles posted that will probably interest you. Check in the cycle info section of the board.

pjsallday

Awards
I already have seen those cylcles they are pretty scarce. I was trying to see who is talking from experience and who is talking from reading and hypothesis.

pjs

kevinW

Board Supporter
Awards
I have done quite a few trans cycles and the one I am about to finish has been very good. First let me say I prefer short cycles no esters. Mon I start pct from 6weeks of

50mg dbol dosed 10mg x5 ed weeks 1thru 4
600mg 1test trans phlogel ed weeks 1thru 6
300mg tb trans phlogel ed weeks 1thru 6
.25mg armidex ed day 9 thru 35
30mg superdrol weeks 5 & 6
Increased all lifts best increase seated military started 275x4 finish today 315x3 weight went 287 to 303.5 at 4.5weeks at 6weeks (today) even 300 lbs body fat is up slightly waist from 36.5 to 38 but I did stop adex over a week ago mybe slight bloat.

pjsallday

Awards
I have been doing a lot of reading about deca and I have a few questions.

1. Is nandralone going to be like deca and stay in my system for a while therefor I should start pct 2 weeks later?

2.what kind of gains can I expect from this cylcle from what I have been reading I will be gaining between 20-30 lbs since it is my first cycle.

3. I am thinking of just running test base for 6 weeks to get about 15 lbs of clean mass. I am 185 lbs 5'10" 8%bf Does this sound about right?

theamazing3000

Awards
  • Established
I know you don't want to pin but i really think you would see great gaines from 12 weeks of Test E and if you want a little dbol, although i don't see it as neccesary.
the decision will always lie with you, just throwing in my 2cents. Good luck with whatever you decide to do!