help with blood work gyno
- 06-11-2013, 04:13 AM
I have had gyno before when young and dumb. Haven't done anything in forever except some old paravol I had which just gave me big loads and a really bad wet dream. Anyway it cause my old gyno to flare up so I quite and ran torem at 20 mg ed for about a month and it went away but then about a month later came back. I waited about a month and got some blood work done and these are the results. I don't understand what has caused the flare up again. I'm 29 only lift about 2 or 3 times a week.
- 06-11-2013, 04:15 AM
Here's the rest
- 06-11-2013, 04:20 AM
Sorry I also took erase pro starting at the 3rd week of torem for the last week and the 3 remaining weeks after. I said nolva in the first post but it was torem. The gyno did go away when on torem but came back.
Similar Forum Threads
- By VICREP in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-02-2013, 03:34 AM
- By Chapat in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 15Last Post: 10-10-2012, 08:53 AM
- By jinxie in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 0Last Post: 03-18-2008, 08:18 PM
- By yari777 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 09-19-2006, 06:02 PM
- By lifter4life33 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 07-18-2006, 09:46 PM