Blood Pressure Question

JDog45

Awards
About two-three months ago I went to the doctor and they took my blood pressue. I was 110/80.

Today I had to go again and I was at 120/90. I finished up PCT last week from a cycle of the following:

M1T weeks 1-2
S1+ weeks 1-4
M5AA weeks 3-4

PCT for 3 weeks with Nolva.

The doctor says my blood pressure is normal, but of course I prefer having it in the lower range. My question is, I know PH's can raise your blood pressure, will it stay elevated after PCT as well? I've been taking Hawthorne Berries as well as Milk Thistle.

Thanks in advance...

JD

JDog45

Awards
Any time frame when it should return to normal? I'm sure it's not as soon as I stopped taking everything. Just looking for an estimate..:)

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I am guessing here but I would say 3 to 4 weeks should be about right...

JDog45

Awards
I am guessing here but I would say 3 to 4 weeks should be about right...
Ah ok, I'm right about in there then. Makes me feel better...:) Am I also correct with Hawthorne Berries or is it Saw Palmetto?

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Ah ok, I'm right about in there then. Makes me feel better...:) Am I also correct with Hawthorne Berries or is it Saw Palmetto?

Hawthorn Berry
Celery seed extract
Twinlab's blood pressure control

THEBRAKES

Banned
Awards
my BP still hasnt returned to pre-prohormone levels (although the 30lbs bodymass increase may or may not have had an impact)

i ran 2 cycles of M1T and it went through the roof due to the use of (and negative reaction to) thermogenics on-cycle. i really cannot pinpoint the precise cause....i had used ephedrine and synephine for years with no ill-effects (ie. 110/80 as of april of 2004), then after M1T it was 140/90....i'm still working on getting it back down because clearly the cause was exogenous.

hawthorne berry is supposed to work. red yeast rice is also purported to lower it, as well as CoQ-10 (which you'd better find on sale cuz it can be pricey)

Funny Monkey

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
on my 1T/4ad/m1t cycle mine was up to 176/74. I checked it last week I have been off for 3 weeks and it was 145/78 so I think itis coming down but I am not worried.

JDog45

Awards
Thanks again for the replies, I'll look into the additional supps for my next cycle. :)

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Thanks again for the replies, I'll look into the additional supps for my next cycle. :)

Try Twinlabs blood pressure control....Big verunda did a trial that looked promising. Also, 30 pounds of extra weight will definitely change your BP.