which supp. gave you the longest muscle pumps?

klint

klint

Awards
Doesnt matter what u used but what worked best for yourselfs. natty ph ect

gkulek

gkulek

Awards
I haven't tried many aas but I've used a lot if supplements the best pumps came from epistane, felt vascular all day long!!

felixastro

felixastro

Awards
I think The best thing for pump extreme pumps for me is anadrol or oxymetholone

felixastro

felixastro

Awards
But okai u can use nitraflex from GAT haha :D

jerrysiii

jerrysiii

Awards
  • Established
2 caps of trestobol and 1gm of agmatine sulphate. Thought my biceps were going to explode. The pump was actually painful.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
For pump in general: ArA, Igf DES, anabeta preworkout. Any steroid will give you a "pump" from the increase in RAAS and increase in water retention.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
stack superdrol and anadrol (or dbol) and enjoy the pumps.

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
2 caps of trestobol and 1gm of agmatine sulphate. Thought my biceps were going to explode. The pump was actually painful.
I'll second the trestobol. The pumps were pretty crazy. Can't imagine stacking with Agmatine.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
stack superdrol and anadrol (or dbol) and enjoy the pumps.
Superdrol and dbol pumps are out of this world. Add in some igf-lr3 or des and your skin will be screaming

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Superdrol and dbol pumps are out of this world. Add in some igf-lr3 or des and your skin will be screaming
That's a certainty. I have to add that S4 for me is giving me the most absurd pumps I've ever had.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
That's a certainty. I have to add that S4 for me is giving me the most absurd pumps I've ever had.
For real? I wasn't too impressed with osta. Had decent strength gains but that's about the extent. Maybe I'll mess around with some s4 in the near future

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
For real? I wasn't too impressed with osta. Had decent strength gains but that's about the extent. Maybe I'll mess around with some s4 in the near future
Bro I tell u what. Last week on chest/back day I have never been that pumped in my f*cking life. It was almost orgasmic. It was a high rep day with lower weight and I just really concentrated on the squeeze.