I Found This About GnRH On Another Board. Let Me Know Your

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
I found this on another board. Let me know your thoughts:

GnRH (Triptorelin) – The next generation in PCT and fertility

GnRH (Gonadotropin-releasing hormone) or Triptorelin is actually nothing new. Though, with the results from a new study (I’ll get to that later), we are now just realizing its true potential for being a staple in the normal anabolic steroids users recovery or restart. GnRH has actually been used for a long time by horse breeders, and a way to stimulate the anterior pituitary to release follicle-stimulating hormone, or FSH - follicle stimulating hormone - . With this stimulation, the horses became more fertile, and breeding would commence. This helped breeders keep their horses sexually active, and help them become fertile.

First, we will talk a little about FSH - follicle stimulating hormone - . FSH - follicle stimulating hormone - is one of the two main hormones responsible for sexual reproduction regulations (along with lh - leutenizing hormone - ). FSH - follicle stimulating hormone - plays the main role in stimulating the production and maturation of germ cells (which either become sperm in males, or eggs in females). This mean, when your pituitary is stimulated to produce FSH - follicle stimulating hormone - (as a reaction from GnRH), FSH - follicle stimulating hormone - will begin to stimulate the production of sperm in men. GnRH pulses in our bodies, and that pulse controls when we produce FSH - follicle stimulating hormone - .
How does GnRH play a role in this? Well, GnRH is normally a chemical that is sent from our brain to the pituitary to tell it to produce both FSH - follicle stimulating hormone - and lh - leutenizing hormone - . When a small pulse dose of GnRH (around 100mcg) is injected, your pituitary receives that signal to start producing. This will result in both an increase in testosterone serum (as a result from the lh - leutenizing hormone - stimulation) and an increase in sperm (or egg in a female case) count. The result may be a clean and effective jumpstart to our reproductive system for anabolic steroids users, and all that this jumpstart requires is one small dose.

Dosing and side effects

Like many chemicals, we want to really pay attention to our dosing. GnRH makes a great jumpstart, probably now the most effective jumpstart chem, because unlike HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - , it stimulates both lh - leutenizing hormone - and FSH - follicle stimulating hormone - to a higher extent and has a much more lasting effect. But much like HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - , dihydrotestosterone, HMB, ect ect, we need to be very careful with our pituitary and avoid hyper-stimulation. We need to pulse it once, at a small dose, simulating the pulse that is normally sent from our brain, and then let our bodies do the rest of the work.
GnRH is so powerful that large doses (around 4mg), repeated once a month, is being used as a chemical form of castration. This dose is so intense on the pituitary, that it hyper-stimulates, resulting in castration-like levels of testosterone serum in the body. Much like HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - , dosing is delicate, and too much is not a good thing. We need to use GnRH as a restart, one-and-done, and not over-do things because it may have a much more opposite and negative effect.

Without any further talk, here is my recommendation for use. One single 100mcg dose per cycle, after all esters have cleared the body and you are 100% ready for recovery. HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - should still be used on-cycle, but in my opinion this full-stimulation should be saved for the PCT and recovery phase. Use HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - on cycle to continue simulating lh - leutenizing hormone - , and then GnRH in the post cycle. Studies I have read have seen results from even 600mcg used in a three-day period, and still hpta - hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis - function was completely restored, and his hormone levels remained within the normal range during three checkups within the following year. This suggests that the restart will not have the “flare” effect if used at reasonable doses. Another study showed the same effect, with a dose of only one 100mcg injection into a bodybuilder who had been shutdown for 13 years. That said, no more then 100mcg per 4 months. Do not exceed 1mg within a year to avoid the castration-like shutdown of your system. That even gives you room to do it after an 8-week cycle, take the appropriate time off, and then begin another. And for oral-only cycles that are under 8 weeks, save your money, as Triptorelin is not cheap stuff. Better yet, don’t do oral only cycles, as they are a waste of time, but that’s a whole nother fish to fry, which I will do later.