(Not so) Happy New Year - The End of the Line

HUGE

Awards
  • Established
We have reached the end of the line. The battle for Prohormones and Prosteroids has been lost. By the 19th of this month we can no longer sell prohormones. The good news is we are offering HUGE savings on remaining stock. It is first come first serve - and when they are gone they are gone.

LAST CHANCE TO STOCK UP!!!

HUGE

PS- The Omega M-OHN is a steal.

Last edited:
Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice...

Better stock up!

scottb2k

Awards
We have reached the end of the line. The battle for Prohormones and Prosteroids has been lost. By the 19th of this month we can no longer sell prohormones. The good news is we are offering HUGE savings on remaining stock. It is first come first serve - and when they are gone they are gone.

HUGE
Bro...check that link...spelled wrong....

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
I noticed on the front page you advertise Trimax and it states:

'There is some good news to start 2005. You can legally purchase the active ingredient in Thyro Activator and TriMax - tiratricol. It cannot be legally sold as a "dietary supplement". But it can be legally sold - just as long as it is not a "dietary supplement".'

Now if you look to the left at the pic of the bottle of Trimax it clearly states "Dietary Supplement - 90 Capsules" under the Trimax logo. This seems like a serious oversight and a potential problem.

Also though of much less significance I thought tiratricol shuts down the thyroid so calling a product tiratricol Thyro Activator seems retarded, but I digress.

HUGE

Awards
  • Established
Now if you look to the left at the pic of the bottle of Trimax it clearly states "Dietary Supplement - 90 Capsules" under the Trimax logo. This seems like a serious oversight and a potential problem.

Also though of much less significance I thought tiratricol shuts down the thyroid so calling a product tiratricol Thyro Activator seems retarded, but I digress.
What, you think you are some kind of smart guy?

HUGE
(old pic - fixed)

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Out of curiosity, how is it sold now? As a research chemical? What changed as of 2005?

HUGE

Awards
  • Established
Out of curiosity, how is it sold now? As a research chemical? What changed as of 2005?
I have been visited by the FDA on a few occasions. They did not come out and say it, but so long as it was not a dietary supplement the were ok with it. "Ok" might be too strong a word, but they said they would not halt sales of it.

HUGE

HUGE

Awards
  • Established
Legal Gear and Kaizen PH's are still in stock. See the link above or below.

HUGE

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still some available and only 2 days to go.

phatbody

Awards
Last day to sell PH

I'm kind of confused. If the 19th is the last day to sell, when is the last day you can ship? I mean the ban starts on the 20th so aren't all PH's controlled substances as of that date? But if you buy on the 19th (after UPS and everyone else stops picking up packages), it won't be shipped until the 20th, which by then will be a controlled substance. Not that it really matters with only a few hours left to go but I was just curious if there was some weird grace period where if you buy it before the ban it's still legal.

Edited: Not that I'm trying to break anyone's stones...well...maybe just the lucky SOB's who got Superdrol before I did...

HUGE

Awards
  • Established
I have no good answer for you, I just know I'm not selling or shipping them any more :(

HUGE

phatbody

Awards
*Sigh* I know. Man it was good while it lasted thought, wasn't it? Good times... Well I guess it's off to try CEE!