- 01-03-2005, 02:48 PM
- 01-03-2005, 02:55 PM
Sorry, I meant to submit this thread in the supplements forum.
- 01-03-2005, 02:58 PM
If you are talking about a liquid oral solution I would first find out their molecular weights. Then try simple 190 proof grain alcohol at a low dose, and go up from there. It is doesn't dissolve/suspend, then I would use their molecular weights and determine what PEG to use and do an 80%GA/20%PEG solution and try that.
Similar Forum Threads
- By spitboy2000 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 06-13-2004, 01:02 AM
- By Hellhound in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 05-13-2004, 02:25 PM
- By Mr.Striation in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-07-2004, 08:21 PM
- By Rock Lee in forum AnabolicsReplies: 20Last Post: 03-10-2004, 09:35 AM
- By Saggy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-21-2004, 04:36 PM