Sasquatch DNA New Prohormone - What Do You Think?

Enjineer

Awards
Hello there fellas, I am the Enjineer, I work at a little supplement store in the middle west and we have just recently got this new prohormone in called "Sasquatch DNA". However, its ingredient profile is frighteningly strong. I am not entirely familiar with all the compounds in it, but the sheer number of androgens crammed into each one of these capsules make it seem dangerous. I like to take the products our store carries so I can give first hand advice to our customers, but I am hesitant to take this one because I don't want to **** out my liver. So here is the ingredient profile, let me know what you think.

18-Methylestr-4-en-3-one-17b-ol – 25mg Rapid increase in strength and size, increased protein synthesis, Joint Lubrication and ease of movement. I couldn’t find much on sides on this prohormone compound.

17a-methyl-1,4-androstadiene-3,17diol - 20mg Great for a bulk Somewhat wet gains, great increase in strength, Sides: chance of gyno since it can cause high amounts of estrogen. This muscle enhancer is similar to the steroid boldenone.

2-cyano-17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-androst-3-one – 25mg Lean gains does not convert to estrogen, dry gains similar to Anavar, Same structure as superdrol, two times more anabolic than superdrol, increase in strength, hard on liver but not as bad as superdrol.

17beta-hydroxy 2alpha,17b-dimethyl 5a-androstan-3-one-azine - 20mg identical to superdrol but two of the superdrol molecules are attached to each other, the acid in the stomach will separate the two molecules prior to absorption. Sides: Can raise liver values, on the plus side it has no estrogen type sides.

6-Bromoandrostenedione - 25mg A powerful Anti Estrogen works great here because of the high estrogen levels from M1,4ADD.

5A-Hydroxy Laxogenin - 20mg Works great for increased protein synthesis.

Carbopol – 25mg Time release agent

Milk thistle (80% silmarin) 100mg Helps protect the liver, I would still use another liver product with this supplement. Liver matrix would be a good choice.

N-Acetyl-L-Cystine (NAC) 100mg Great for rebuilding muscle tissue, Great lean muscle builder due to its ability to rehab muscle after training, works great to boost the immune system.

Tongkat Ali (Long Jack) 100mg, Can boost libido function, Helps with energy

Enjineer

Awards
Just let me know what you think, what kind of results can one expect from this product? Is it reasonably safe if used with proper precautions? Thanks fellas!

steppinRazor

Awards
Same structure as superdrol, two times more anabolic than superdrol, increase in strength, hard on liver but not as bad as superdrol.

Wuut?

Enjineer

Awards
Yea, I didn't do that write up, that is from the makers of the product. That compound is dymethazine, which is two superdrol molecules attached by a carbon atom I think. Pretty much like superdrol I think, but I am not an expert on that compound, i've never taken it myself.

Last edited:

Enjineer

Awards
So do you guys think this compound is too dangerous to run or could it be done with proper support supps and precautions?

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Yea, I didn't do that write up, that is from the makers of the product. That compound is dymethazine, which is two superdrol molecules attached by a carbon atom I think. Pretty much like superdrol I think, but I am not an expert on that compound, i've never taken it myself.
The makers of the stuff do a really good job with the labels and marketing lol.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
here is the ingredient profile, let me know what you think.

18-Methylestr-4-en-3-one-17b-ol – 25mg
17a-methyl-1,4-androstadiene-3,17diol - 20mg
2-cyano-17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-androst-3-one – 25mg

17beta-hydroxy 2alpha,17b-dimethyl 5a-androstan-3-one-azine - 20mg
6-Bromoandrostenedione - 25mg
compounds listed in order
max lmg

m14ad

cynostane

dimethazine

6-bromo

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All their products are 3-5 compounds stacked!

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
This is why we can't have nice things. /thread

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Have you used any of the previously mentioned PH's? If so have you used them together?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have used max lmg, and dimethazine. haven't used cynostane, or m14add. have used dbol though.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was looking at this product. It's expensive as hell.

$110-$119 everywhere. Rip off