1T cyp

intrepid

Awards
After homebrewing a batch 100mg/ml of 1T cyp (used dazed's oil/solvent solution), the filtered contents is not 100% clear. Appears as though there is a slight fog throughout the solution. Is this solution ok to inj., does it need another run through a filter, or is it (for lack of a better term) bunk.

intrepid

Awards
No particles visible, only a slightly cloudy solution. Immediately after the heating process it was crystal clear, as it cooled it developed its cloudy appearance.

dazed

Awards
I know that if the steroid has any water in it, this can happen. This could be not just from wet powder, but water can get bound to steroid molecules too(like a hydrate), so it may not be damp from the looks of it. I don't know for a fact this happens with 1-test, however, but I could see it.

I have used other powders like this with a haze in the solution and it was fine. Precipitates are a concern, as are discoloration, but the discoloration is more of a concern IMO for aqueous stuff.

intrepid

Awards
I've been sitting on the injectable for a few months now. I recently took a look at it as I was planning a cycle, only to find that particles are indeed present. Does the mix need further dilution or filtering?

intrepid

Awards
Crystals, it's appearance is the same as the raw product. Obviously the powder didn't entirely dissolve. The mix is 100mg/ml by the way. I have read about other people having problems with getting their product to dissolve, with the lowest being 75mg/ml. Please advise.