New M-sten cycle - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

New M-sten cycle

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

I'm on my 3rd week (20/30/30) of m-sten with cycle assist and trestabolan - loving it. Not many sides to speak of except for a little heart burn. Think I will go up to 40 for my last 11 days.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by nelson44bears View Post
    I find that 30 is the sweet spot for m-sten. Just have some taurine on hand!! lol
    Lol no doubt bro. Is it dry and r u leaning out some?
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Lol no doubt bro. Is it dry and r u leaning out some?
    Its very dry and crazy vascularity! and yeah im down from 9% to 8% BF so its melting fat off and Im not even cutting.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Its very dry and crazy vascularity! and yeah im down from 9% to 8% BF so its melting fat off and Im not even cutting.
    That's all I needed to here lol. I know it binds to SBHG though so the ppl that were reporting bloat were experiencing free test aromatizing. So I'm wondering if I should use an AI with this.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

That's all I needed to here lol. I know it binds to SBHG though so the ppl that were reporting bloat were experiencing free test aromatizing. So I'm wondering if I should use an AI with this.
    Honestly you would be better off just running stano with it. Should negate all mild estro sides plus boost libido and rid lethargy. Or even a mild AI like reservitol. I like it because it REGUALTES estro rather than CRUSHING it lol no rebound to worry about that way
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Honestly you would be better off just running stano with it. Should negate all mild estro sides plus boost libido and rid lethargy. Or even a mild AI like reservitol. I like it because it REGUALTES estro rather than CRUSHING it lol no rebound to worry about that way
    Stano yes good idea, I totally forgot about that. I think this would b a good oral to add to my test/tren bulk cycle in November. 30mg for 6 weeks with tudca should b good.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Stano yes good idea, I totally forgot about that. I think this would b a good oral to add to my test/tren bulk cycle in November. 30mg for 6 weeks with tudca should b good.
    my god, that sounds like an incredible bulk lol might have to let me know when you run that one!!
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

You should check out my log man! its not much so far lol but i will be doing updates! its in anabolics. M-sten trenazone lean bulk!
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

You should check out my log man! its not much so far lol but i will be doing updates! its in anabolics. M-sten trenazone lean bulk!
    Fur sure bro I'm in there. Yeah its after my last show this year. I'm gonna try to put on as much weight as possible. With my metabolism I can get away with eating dirty a few days out of the week and stay rather lean. I'm curious to see what test/tren and msten will do for me in a considerable calorie surplus, probly 1500 calories over my maintenance. Rebounding from my comp will already put my body in a very anabolic state, but combine that gear especially tren, the gains will b ridiculous. I can cut up pretty easy so I don't mind putting on some fat, but I doubt it will b much. Tren is renowned for keeping u lean.
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Run two bottles of trest with it. That's the sh$t ! I can do 15 sets and never get sore at all, not one body part.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Thinking of running MSten w my next test cycle as well.... 2 MSten/1 UD = 24mg/day

Looking forward to the OP's final results. 12lbs in 2 weeks? Sweet.
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by spirall08 View Post

Thinking of running MSten w my next test cycle as well.... 2 MSten/1 UD = 24mg/day

Looking forward to the OP's final results. 12lbs in 2 weeks? Sweet.
    Nice. That's gonna b dope bro.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.

Week 2 complete, weigh in this morning at 175. Hit arms and core real hard monday, feeling all recovered today. Still no super bad sides, any that i did have in the beginning (headaches, indigestion, heartburn, lethargy) seemed to only last a couple of days. Im going to be cleaning up my diet a bit, ive had a nice pouch of fat on my lower abdomen for a year or so now, i think the sten is helping lean out a bit for sure but i want to give it the best help i can while on cycle. I have some cell tech creatine mono thats been sitting in my cupboard and thinking of getting it in the mix. Any thoughts?
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by zoltan View Post
    Week 2 complete, weigh in this morning at 175. Hit arms and core real hard monday, feeling all recovered today. Still no super bad sides, any that i did have in the beginning (headaches, indigestion, heartburn, lethargy) seemed to only last a couple of days. Im going to be cleaning up my diet a bit, ive had a nice pouch of fat on my lower abdomen for a year or so now, i think the sten is helping lean out a bit for sure but i want to give it the best help i can while on cycle. I have some cell tech creatine mono thats been sitting in my cupboard and thinking of getting it in the mix. Any thoughts?
    No Creatine mono, cramps and crazy bloat bro. U don't want it
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.

No Creatine mono, cramps and crazy bloat bro. U don't want it
    Right on, thats what i thought. Appreciate it. starting up the ultra male today 1 cp ed at 4pm with second dose of sten, should i ecpect any sort of differences with this?
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Right on, thats what i thought. Appreciate it. starting up the ultra male today 1 cp ed at 4pm with second dose of sten, should i ecpect any sort of differences with this?
    What r u taking it for on cycle? You're shutting down so it'd b wasted. Save it for pct.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.

In my first post i had it as part of the entire cycle, starting at day 1 and running all the way through pct. I have another post on IML's forums and someone suggested to start taking it at week 3.
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

save the cell tek for post workout during PCT
    CURRENT 2014 Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/252748-cherry-poppin-test.html
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

In my first post i had it as part of the entire cycle, starting at day 1 and running all the way through pct. I have another post on IML's forums and someone suggested to start taking it at week 3.
    It won't help while you're shutdown.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.

thanks fellas, ill update in a few days!
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Kill that sh*t bro.
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.

Week 3 down, missed out on 2 core & cardio days this week, have been slammed at work and had a tree fall down in a storm in my back yard so I've been chopping that pos up. Didn't get a good nights sleep a couple nights last week and let me tell you, don't do that, felt lethargic all day. I have not been working out my legs aside from bike rides and running and i have acquired a pretty random sharp pain in my hip, luckily it only happens when i rotate certain ways. There is also a pain radiating from my right shoulder joint. Im not sure if these are relative to the msten or not. Weighed in this morning at 179! Dedicated 200% to doing everything as good as i can this last week, would really like to be closer to 185.
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Shoulder problem could be from lifting and chopping down the tree. The shoulder girdle has been putting in some hard work the last few weeks.
    Try upping your fish oil dose and maybe grab a joint support blend as well.
    Take care of it and try to decide if its inflammation/pain induced from exercise or an overuse injury!

Keep updating us, thx!
    CURRENT 2014 Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/252748-cherry-poppin-test.html
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.

was looking in the mirror last night after a shower and noticed what seemed to be an unevenness to my pecs. The right one seems a very little bit droopy at the bottom. No lumps, no sensitive nips and the size is nothing much at all, ill look into it a bit more tonight, hopefully it was just bad lighting but ill post pics up when i get home. Hopefully im just being paranoid.
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

was looking in the mirror last night after a shower and noticed what seemed to be an unevenness to my pecs. The right one seems a very little bit droopy at the bottom. No lumps, no sensitive nips and the size is nothing much at all, ill look into it a bit more tonight, hopefully it was just bad lighting but ill post pics up when i get home. Hopefully im just being paranoid.
    the entire pec or the outer lower pec around the nipple?
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.

just the lower , reaches from below the nipple and stems towards the sternum a bit
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

just the lower , reaches from below the nipple and stems towards the sternum a bit
    Is that pec just more muscular?
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.

prob a bit since that is my leading hand. been trying to keep all workouts as even as possible with dumbbells over barbell so it doesnt overpower.
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

prob a bit since that is my leading hand. been trying to keep all workouts as even as possible with dumbbells over barbell so it doesnt overpower.
    I believe that's what it is. My left is a tad bigger than my right.
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.

k, im gonna shoot a pic just to see what you may think, have it up in a few hrs. through all my research on gyno and serms, pct's , etc. i have yet to come across any info of how it will affect your cycle starting a serm before pct. do you just stop your cycle when you would start nolva/letro to treat the onset of gyno? if you continue, does it impact your gains negatively? Any insight?
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

k, im gonna shoot a pic just to see what you may think, have it up in a few hrs. through all my research on gyno and serms, pct's , etc. i have yet to come across any info of how it will affect your cycle starting a serm before pct. do you just stop your cycle when you would start nolva/letro to treat the onset of gyno? if you continue, does it impact your gains negatively? Any insight?
    Nolva nor Letro would b good to start on cycle, lowering your estrogen too much would hinder gains but if u have to use it then keep it to a minimum.
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.

and nolva will regulate, while letro will destroy right
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Yeah pretty much
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

continue your cycle and start a low dose of an AI and see if there are any changes in the next 5 days
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by smshannon001 View Post

continue your cycle and start a low dose of an AI and see if there are any changes in the next 5 days
    X2...not Letro though
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

X2...not Letro though
    yea letro's too strong id say... i like using topical formestane on cycle to combat sides but theres many AIs that can be used (6bromo, erase, and the obvious research chems/pharma grade like Arimidex)

i havent used m-sten though, i plan to at the end of the year!
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by smshannon001 View Post

yea letro's too strong id say... i like using topical formestane on cycle to combat sides but theres many AIs that can be used (6bromo, erase, and the obvious research chems/pharma grade like Arimidex)

i havent used m-sten though, i plan to at the end of the year!
    Formasurge is that sh*t, boosts igf levels too, can't go wrong with it. Its got me dry as a bone.
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.

Seems the paranoia got the better of me, asked the wife to take a look and she said it just simply looks like the right pec was more muscular than the left. just going to work on better form with my left side. Today and 5 more days after and cycle is complete, yesterday was a rest day which is why i never posted a pic - got home from work, ate, napped, ate again and crashed for the night lol. Hitting it real hard this last week. No real size gains this last week, sitting right at 180, waist is slimming down a bit which is good, i needed it a bit. Upped my fish oil and the joint pain has all but gone away. Really im kind of embarrassed to post the pre cycle pics, you dudes are stacked and i almost feel like i had no business jumping on cycle but it is what it is, had 2 surgeries, lost a lot, wanted it back fast. Still a long ways to go too.
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Its all good bro, progress is progress. We're not in competition with each other, we still support one another.
  40. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.

Its all good bro, progress is progress. We're not in competition with each other, we still support one another.
    Right on brotha, appreciate the help, info and support you guys have given too, effin fantastic!

Similar Forum Threads

1. new CEL product? Cycle Assist?
    By dafox in forum Supplements
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 09-02-2008, 05:16 PM
  2. New SD/Prostan cycle? need help
    By phats in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-07-2006, 03:39 PM
  3. Crowler's New Hybrid Motor Cycle
    By brandozzz in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12