alpha 20 and 1-andro

Page 1 of 2 12 Last

  1. In a month or two im going to start my bulk until feb. Then slow cut for a show in may/june.

    How many caps a day would you run IMLs 1andro at with alpha 20? Going to run alpha 20 @ 2caps ed for sure.

    PCT will be;
    Torem 120 (2-3 days) 90/90/60/60
    Ergopure- 3/3/3/3
    Igf lr3- 100/100/100/100
    Fadogia (maybe) 1g daily

    Have other ancillaries on hand just in case

    Kcals will adjust until i reach 3-3100, and ill stay carb cycling throughout.

    Thanks for the input
    Psalms 62:1-62:2


  2. Just finished alpha 20 loved it got no sides at all bar the start of gyno on the second last day, I ran it at 60mg that's 3 caps ed with 100mg of pro tren it came on like a freight train from bout day 5
    Def reccomend it, close to but not as good as sd in my op
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by goat23 View Post
    Just finished alpha 20 loved it got no sides at all bar the start of gyno on the second last day, I ran it at 60mg that's 3 caps ed with 100mg of pro tren it came on like a freight train from bout day 5
    Def reccomend it, close to but not as good as sd in my op
    Would you say its a good replacement though? Or is dmz or m sten better?

  4. Na it's way better than dmz or m stem really it is I would put it just a tad under sd and I used beastdrol

  5. A.m. bump
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    •   
       


  6. Bump for more input
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  7. Alpha 1 and tren do it! Then bridge to sd and tren do it! I'm on now!

  8. Lol
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  9. You could run the alpha 20- 40/40/60/60 or 40/40/60. How many weeks did you plan on running it?

    I ran it 40 thru but wish I would have bumped it up.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by SPS View Post
    You could run the alpha 20- 40/40/60/60 or 40/40/60. How many weeks did you plan on running it?

    I ran it 40 thru but wish I would have bumped it up.
    Planned on 40 all the way thru

    Why did you wish you would have bumped it?
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  11. Because the only side I really had to deal with was raised bp, I just wonder how much more I could have gotten out of it if I went to 60. At 40 the sides of alpha 20 were less than the sides of SD at 30. If I were you I would bridge it with epi, that would be amazing. Defintely need some tudca tho.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by SPS View Post
    Because the only side I really had to deal with was raised bp, I just wonder how much more I could have gotten out of it if I went to 60. At 40 the sides of alpha 20 were less than the sides of SD at 30. If I were you I would bridge it with epi, that would be amazing. Defintely need some tudca tho.
    Agreed. Bridge with epi and just shred up harden up. That would b a sick cycle.

  13. Leaning isnt the goal, sustainable weight (albiet diet is key) is the goal. Bulk until late feb and lean out until late may for a show.

    Im thinking alpha 20 and 1-ad with a little dermacrine.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  14. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Leaning isnt the goal, sustainable weight (albiet diet is key) is the goal. Bulk until late feb and lean out until late may for a show.

    Im thinking alpha 20 and 1-ad with a little dermacrine.
    Epi is great for bulking too, definitely helps u stay leaner.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post

    Epi is great for bulking too, definitely helps u stay leaner.
    Meh, dont like epi.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  16. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

    Meh, dont like epi.
    Not a good responder?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post

    Not a good responder?
    Nope. It gave me SORE joints.. miniscule strength. That was at 45mg and 60mg.

    Mithras looks legit, want to give that a go later on down the road.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  18. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

    Nope. It gave me SORE joints.. miniscule strength. That was at 45mg and 60mg.

    Mithras looks legit, want to give that a go later on down the road.
    Damn that sucks bro. 30mg gives me great gains and I lean out. I turn into an animal on epi. Yeah Mithras does look pretty good, I'm gonna give it a go later too.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post

    Damn that sucks bro. 30mg gives me great gains and I lean out. I turn into an animal on epi. Yeah Mithras does look pretty good, I'm gonna give it a go later too.
    I appreciate all the input my man
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  20. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

    I appreciate all the input my man
    No problem bro.

  21. Hey all.. first post for me. ))

    Im just about to start alpha20 trenazone stack. Just a bit worried about toxicity. I have been researching for a few weeks already but there seems to be no clear answer as to where m1a sits on the toxicity scale in comparison to other substances.

    Can anyone enlighten me??

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Anabolikus View Post
    Hey all.. first post for me. ))

    Im just about to start alpha20 trenazone stack. Just a bit worried about toxicity. I have been researching for a few weeks already but there seems to be no clear answer as to where m1a sits on the toxicity scale in comparison to other substances.

    Can anyone enlighten me??
    Get supports and you wont have to worry about toxicity.

    Tudca or bulk nac
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  23. I have tudca and nac on hand but to my knowledge there is no hard evidence that tudca actually does avoid / eliminate toxicity.

    Unless u know something I dont..

  24. It keeps your liver going which keeps your liver values like ast and alt in check. The steroids are still toxic if that is what you mean.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by SPS View Post
    It keeps your liver going which keeps your liver values like ast and alt in check. The steroids are still toxic if that is what you mean.
    Does this mean it avoids liver damage?
    also does this mean that if you take tudca for an entire cycle of 3 weeks of M1A or any other harsh compound for that matter, and go for bloods your bloods will come back clean as if you were never on? if so thats amazing, but I hardly believe thats possible.


    It is just unclear to me as to what extent tudca is efficient..
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. OG alpha t2, compound 20 and hemavol
    By bigadam73 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-28-2013, 03:00 AM
  2. Turk 20% and Fadogia Agrestis
    By jdev in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-02-2007, 02:43 AM
  3. 3-alpha transdermal and m4ohn
    By Bennett in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-09-2004, 02:34 PM
  4. BMR, 40/40/20 and 40/30/30 spreadsheet
    By Lifeguard in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-28-2003, 03:09 PM
Log in
Log in