Poll: When do you use liver support supplements?

Liver Protection Poll

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by bawbag
    SD isn't methylated is it ?
    Of course it is. Its a di-methyl.

2. so what is the best stuff to take for both liver and blood pressure while on and off cycle without having to wait two months for it to work.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by jonesboy
    so what is the best stuff to take for both liver and blood pressure while on and off cycle without having to wait two months for it to work.
    You have to start taking damage-control supps BEFORE your cycle, period. Herbs do NOT kick in as fast as steroids.
    Only drugs do and u know that drugs always comes with side effects.

If you are subject to high pressure, take hawtorn berry all year round. If you plan to do 2-4 methylated cycles a year, take liv.52 all year round
    etc. Same would apply for cholesterol, but I havend devised a protocol for it, i'm orienting towards policosanol and allicin.
    That's my advice.

4. I have to admit I bought Milk Thistle thinking it would work quick. I've read that policosanol takes awhile also. Getting ready to take fenugreek but I have heard its only effective really for about a month?? What's your take on Flax/Fish for cholesterol.. I bought the Flax from walmart 4650mg per.

5. http://www.puritan.com/pages/file.as...0&PID=324&np=1

would just this be enough while on a cycle of ergomax lmg?

or should i take something along with it, besides milk thistle, as people are in a rut about whether it hinders gains or not ill just steer clear and use something else for the time being

along with 20mg of POLICOSANOL a day that is
    •   

6. anyone use the Synthetek liver protection product?

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

7. Well, I take Proliver two weeks before the cycle, and during the cycle and during PCT.

{ Precycle+Cycle+PCT= a happy liver }

8. Pro liver everyday of my life, I just increase dose before and after cycle.

9. I never understood why people run polls on things like this. Not everyone is well educated on these matters and some people's vote should not be taken in consideration and a poll like this may give people the wrong idea.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Syr

I'm glad to know that there is someone else who takes MORE supplements than me
    No joke. my ex thought I was a nutbag for everything I take throughout the day.
    But then again....she always wondered why I've only been sick twice since '98.

11. id have to say before during and after.

12. personally, i take a multi, omega 3's, dandallion, and milk thistle. sometimes i add in garlic for cholesterol.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Taltos
    am I the only one who noticed that this dude is on lithium?

14. Throughout the whole cycle? It isn't even expensive... Why not do it through the entire cycle?

15. Lately Ive been using Liv 52 while taking any methyl's and continue it after the cylce till whenever I run out, and I save the milk thistle for between methyl cycles so as not to interfere with absorption. My last liver panel came up perfect, but I was hittin the A bombs for a good 6 or 7 weeks there after that blood test. (been off the drol for about 3 weeks now and continuing liv 52, will probably wait till test/deca cycle finish before startin milk thistle, (might want to use another oral for last couple weeks of test and deca, but havent made up my mind yet.)

16. I use milk thistle everyday.
    BTW nice avatar LOZGOD

17. IMO during and after, actually i take liver supps year rd, then again i drink every weekend off cycle( iknow iknow im a alky).

18. Excellent question. I wish I could give you some rep.!

19. Every day I take LIV-52, Milk Thistle, Omega 3 caps (flax and fish oil mix), Red Rice Yeast, and a Multi.

20. 600mg Milk Thistle Extract
    600mg+ N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine (NAC)
    1 Multi-Vitmatin

21. Liv 52 & H20 always. Liver protection is a must off cycle as well. Sups don't just help whilst on cycle. You gain mass overall and your liver is put under more stress due to this. Makes sense to give it a hand after gaining extra weight!

22. Quote Originally Posted by FELIX
    Liv 52 & H20 always. Liver protection is a must off cycle as well. Sups don't just help whilst on cycle. You gain mass overall and your liver is put under more stress due to this. Makes sense to give it a hand after gaining extra weight!
    What is H20?

23. I take liver supps before, during, and after-and if you don't you shouldn't be cycling anything. (for your liver's sake)

24. I know that from reseach Milk Thristle doesn't do any thing for liver fuction or detoxing. But I take it for placebo effects because I believe that it works.

I also take Dandelion, NAC, bilberry, blueberry extract and fresh blueberries, cranberry extract and cranberry juice for liver and kidneys detoxification.

25. Oh if you are going to take the Rice yeast then make sure you take CO enzyme Q-10 to replemish the liver

26. Quote Originally Posted by asap nutrition
    I know that from reseach Milk Thristle doesn't do any thing for liver fuction or detoxing. But I take it for placebo effects because I believe that it works.

I also take Dandelion, NAC, bilberry, blueberry extract and fresh blueberries, cranberry extract and cranberry juice for liver and kidneys detoxification.
    This is definitely wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by asap nutrition
    Oh if you are going to take the Rice yeast then make sure you take CO enzyme Q-10 to replemish the liver
    As for the CO Q-10 I would go with idebenone instead, since it is a more effective analog of CO Q-10 and also works synergyistically.

We have these bases covered in our Cycle Support formula at AnabolicInnovations.com
    PharmD
  27. Talking

Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD
    We have these bases covered in our Cycle Support formula at AnabolicInnovations.com
    But you're sold out sparky. Shouldn't you be in the basement mixing up a new batch rather than lollygagging around the net?

28. Quote Originally Posted by yeahright
    But you're sold out sparky. Shouldn't you be in the basement mixing up a new batch rather than lollygagging around the net?

29. Quote Originally Posted by yeahright
    Back in stock!

CROWLER
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. More Liver Protection Advice
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-11-2003, 01:08 AM